Chapter 1

(EDITING) Letter from Prince Charming (왕자님으로부터온 편지)

"EXO!" The members came together and cheered after ending their baseball training for the day. 


"OPPA!!!!! OPPA SARANGHAE!!!!" Loud screams were heard at the side of the field. Who else could it be other than the girls of Hanyang High School who are crazy over these boys? Even if it's just baseball training, there are still fangirls proudly lifting up the fanboards of their preferred member of the team, cheering to show their love and support for these boys. To the boys, it's completely normal. It wasn't their first time experiencing such a scene to be surprised. 


Just like a daily routine after every baseball training, they made their way to the nearest toilet to wash up. 


"Yah, the screamings today is no joke, jinja!" Baekhyun said to all the members.


The members just nodded their heads with tired looking faces. Baekhyun pouted with the reactions he got, it was unusual especially coming from these talkative and noisy boys. 

 

They hurriedly head to their secret hangout place to regain back all the energy that they had lost after taking a shower. Strangely though, nobody knows of this place that the members' frequents, not even the crazy fangirls but only themselves. Since the school is owned by Junmyeon's family, it's no surprise that he was given a special room, just for him and his friends to chill.


"Yah you guys, I was talking to you guys just now and I got completely ignored! Am I an invisible human being or something?! " Baekhyun glared at all of the members who are sitted around him. With his cheerful personality, it's easy to say that he is the team's mood-maker. Give him the money to keep his mouth shut and he still never gets tired of just talking. 


"Sorry Byun Baekhyun, we were all really tired. I hope you understand. We're not like you, you know? Anyway, coach was really harsh for today's training. We suffered throughout. I wanted the practice to end so badly," said the giant with a baby-face.


"Why not we just keep quiet!!! And take a rest!!! And not talk, oh?" said Jongdae , who was obviously frustrated with all the noise. Today was just not his day.

 

If he was in a really good mood, then he'd be the team's prankster who is always up to no good. Only he would do silly things to the members, and then completely laughing it off at the members' sufferings. The members have never tried taking their revenge because the unpredictable Kim Jongdae always have something in his mind that he will use to get back to the rest of them. But not this time...


Kai suddenly nudges Junmyeon who was right beside him. He gave Kai a confused look until he showed him an evil grin and he finally understood.
 

"How about, we all play a game? Truth or dare? Ah it has been long since we played this! Ok but this time, if you're picked once and choose truth, you have to choose a dare for the next, anyone's up?" Junmyeon asked the rest.


"Call!" as expected, Kai was the first one to agree. That rest of the members followed suit when they remembered the real motive behind the game, except for.....



"Hyung.... jaebal. Can we not play the game? I'm so tired I don't even have the energy to play." Tao sighed while looking at each and everyone.

 

"ugh Tao you're such a ing spoiler" Kai shot him a glare with those words in his mind.

 

Not until Kris gave him the look that he feared most, he changed his mind. "Okay! I will play, I'm not tired anymore!"



With everybody knowing what was going to happen, Jongdae was completely clueless. Obviously he was the only one who has never been told about it. It was the members' revenge on him. 


The youngest of the 12 started the game by tossing the bottle on the table. All the members chanted Jongdae's name quietly in their heart as they waited for the bottle to stop. 

 

Unfortunately, the bottle always end up at every other direction of the other members except him. But after four tries, finally. 



"Hyung! Truth or Dare?" Tao suddenly become energized despite being tired.


"Since you all picked truth just now...,"
 he kept the other 11 in suspense. They were all expecting him to choose the latter. 

 

"I choose truth too!" He smiled widely, showing his nice straight set of teeth. Disappointment was on all the other members' faces.

 

"Just kidding! I choose dare!  


"Okay! I know what kind of dare to give you." Luhan face suddenly lit up with a smirk, excited.   

 

"Okay, ppali, bring it on," he was full of confidence, as if he thought the date was going to be really easy for him.


"Write a letter to Oh Mi Hyun. In that letter, confess that you have feelings for her and tell her how much you love her. Since you're such a troll to us, I am really looking forward to this! How's it everyone?" with an angelic look on his face, he expected an obvious reply. 



"Yes! Daebak! This one's good! Hyung how did you actually thought of this? Your idea's brilliant!" Chanyeol clapped his hands and showed a thumbs up.


But Jongdae's expression changed. He gritted his teeth, not sure if he could do what Luhan had requested. 



"Isn't this quite evil? Can we change the dare, please?" he begged. 



"You don't have feelings for her, obviously not right? Come on, it's just a dare! And I pretty much think she won't fall for it too anyway, she's used to it" Kyungsoo convinced him while the others just nod their heads in agreement.


He thought for awhile. He would prefer not to do the dare but he's not going to let his ego down. "Since this is how you guys challenge me, I will do it." he said to the rest of the members. He coolly accepted the dare but deep down, he was afraid. His head was filled with a lot of of thoughts, he was bothered about how Mi Hyun would think of him. 


The boys applaud loudly. 


"Yah let's order pizza!" said Lay, it was a sign of celebration.


A/N:
1st Chapter down! I don't know how this is to you readers but yes... Mi Hyun will only appear at the second or the third chapter! I just want to write down what actually happened before that hehe. Anyway, yes, Chen is my bias(I prefer calling him Jongdae tho lol) from EXO! And it's so sad that there aren't as many fics about him on aff :-( hence, this explains.... Btw, poster will be up only once the person I requested from is done with it so yeah!