Su Jeong's POV

Catfish: The Fanfic

     I just got home from my work and I'm tired. I'm a kindergarten teacher and it's really exhausting toteach and discipline four and five-year old kids. They always run around the room, make a mess, talk and ask questions all day since they're very curious, teach each other, cry, laugh, scream, and none of them can stay in one place for a long period of time. AT ALL! So I have to run, too and catch them and I always need to think of something entertaining for them to do so that they can be occupied even for a short period of time. It's hard being a teacher but it's worth it. It's fun for me to spend time with kids since I really love them. There's just something about them that will make you smile at the end of the day even if you're dead tired.

     I dropped my bag on the floor and laid on the couch. I tuned on the TV to watch my favorite TV series, Criminal Minds. It's an American TV Series so it has subtitles on. I know it's kinda weird for a teacher like me that takes care of little kids to watch something so violent in a daily basis. But I didn't want to be a teacher all my life. I wanted to be a doctor, a lawyer, or a cop back then but I realized that being a teacher will be much safer than any of those jobs and I can protect and take care of others in my own way as a teacher.

     While I was watching, my phone rang. I quickly got up and took my phone in my bag that I dropped on the floor earlier. I looked at the name of the caller and it was my friend, Tiffany. She's also a teacher in the school I work at and we both teach the same level but different students. We became friends since she teaches in the classroom next to mine. We always hang out and spend time together during class breaks or maybe after shool hours. We help each other when we have a hard time at work and when we have personal problems like financial or family problems.

     I pressed the 'accept' button so I could speak to her. But as soon as I put my phone near my right ear, she shouted my name.

 

Tiffany: Su Jeong-ah!

Me: Waeyo? What happened? Kwenchanayo?

Tiffany: I have a problem........

Me: What is it?

Tiffany: It's my boyfriend, Seung Hyun.

 

     Aish. Did I forget to tell you? Most of her problems are related to her relationship with Seung Hyun. He's a tall handsome guy and he has a very deep voice. They've been together for a year and a half but almost the entire time they've been together, all they do is fight, make up, fight and make up again. It's an on and off relationship. I'm her friend so I always try to convince her to actually break up with him. Like for example, two days ago. Her boyfriend, Seung Hyun, was flirting with other girls right in front of her. She got mad at him and told me everything about it.

 

//FLASHBACK\\

"I can't seriously believe that he could do that right in front of me!", she said, full of anger.

"Eonnie. Relax, okay?", I said to calm her down.

"RELAX?!?! YOU WANT ME TO RELAX?!?! My FREAKIN' BOYFRIEND is FLIRTING with SOMEONE ELSE for crying out loud!!!", she said, giving emphasis in every word.

"Then why can't you just break up with him? Like SERIOUSLY break up with him. All you guys do is fight, anyways", I said.

"I.... can't.", she said, suddenly starting to clam down.

"Why not?", I asked, totally not understanding why.

"Why? Because I love... him.", she said.

"I love him so much, Su Jeong. Even if we fight all the time. I still love him.", she continued, softly with sincerity.

"Okay, fine. You do love him. But the question is....... Does he love you the way you love him?", I said.

"Of course he does.", she said.

"You call this love, Tiffany?", I asked.

"Oh, Su Jeong. When you love someone, all you can think about is him. And if he did something bad, you'd forget all about it and forgive him. Your heart will always be the one to decides and not your brain.", she answered.

//END OF FLASHBACK\\

 

     I always fail in making her break up with him because I always don't know what to say next when she talks about love.

     I know a few things about it but not that much since... I'VE NEVER FALLEN IN LOVE before. I've never had a boyfrined and I don't plan on having one just yet. I know I'm twenty-two already and I'm old enough to have one but still... A relationship is a lot of work and I don't have time for it. I'm a full-time teacher and I'm really dedicated to my work.

 

Me:What about him now?

Tiffany: He's cheating on me! *cries the han river*

Me: What?!?! O.O

Tiffany: I caught him when I was on my way home. He was on a sidewalk with another girl.

Me: Eonnie, maybe it's just a stranger near him.

Tiffany: ANIYO! *cries* They were talking and they were sooo close.

Me: Oooookay... Then, maybe she isn't a stranger but a FRIEND of his.

Tiffany: FRIEND?!?! A few seconds later, they were making out! Friends don't kiss passionately on the lips!!!*sobs*

Me: Did he see you?

Tiffany: Aniyo. When I saw what they did, I ran as fast as I could to my apartment.

Me: Oh, eonnie. It's gonna be alright.

Tiffany: I hope so... *sniffs*. Oh... I need to go now. There's someone out the door. *sniffs*. I'll just talk to you tomorrow.

Me: Arasso. Take care of yourself, okay?

Tiffany: Ne. You, too. Annyeong!

Me: Ne... Annyeong...

 

     With that, she hung up. I put my phone back to my bag and turned the TV off. I didn't finish watching 'Criminal Minds' since I don't know what happened while I was talking to Tiffany.

     I went up to my bedroom and placed my bag next to the desk where my laptop is on. I sat down on the chair and turned my laptop on. When it was finished starting up, I logged in to Facebook and I saw that I have a new message and a friend request. I clicked the message first and saw that it was from a guy I don't know.

^ Profile Picture above ^

     The message says, Hey! I'd like to be a friend of yours. Do you mind if you could accept my friend request?

     I clicked the friend request next and saw that it was the same name as the guy who PMed me. I clicked on the message again and replied him with, Why in the world would I do that?

     After a few minutes, he replied.

     'Cause I need someone to talk to and I was hoping I could talk to you :).

     I hope I didn't make the wrong decision 'cause the moment I finished reading his reply, I accepted his friend request and a few seconds later, he sent me another message.

     So does that mean I could talk to you?

     I replied with a simple yes. And a few seconds later, he replied.

     Thanks. I'm Xiumin, by the way.

     I smiled before typing my reply.

     Hey Xiumin! I'm Su Jeong.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: 

There goes chapter 1...

And YES.... Xiumin of EXO will be the lead guy of the fic ^_^

I hope you liked the first chapter of this story ^_^ Click SUBSCRIBE and comment what you think :">

Please read my other fanfic too.... "The Only One"...

Kamsahamnida CHINGGUS...

XOXO :*