Main story

Blessing in disguise?

The breeze is blowing

The rain is falling

and the song is playing

It was a sad day indeed. She is being brought to the Angelus Memorial Park. And he wished with all his heart to die now since she is already gone.

"What is the point of living in this miserable world if she already passed away?" the man thought

Choi Jinri grew up as a wonderful lady. She had everything. Brains, beauty, and a golden heart. But a sad thing was given to her and that is her sickness. yes, her sickness, she has myeloma, and it is already too late when she knew all about it. Her companion Choi Minho has loved her eversince. He has loved her even before he knew the meaning of love. They were the the best of friends. Jinri never thought minho liked her, but her own mom did.

'Oh minho! how are you? i am glad you came.... even it is painful. i know how much you love her. But life must go on." Jniri's mother said showing agony in her eyes. 

I know auntie, but,but i just CAN'T endure the pain i am holding! It is so hurting! I do not know how much i am being hurted but... all i know is that i have loved her all my life! What did I do to deserve all of this??!!" Minho exclaimed

the ceremony already started. Minho is doing everything he could think of to hold back his tears... But it still fell no matter what he did.

After the ceremony...

Minho stayed with Jinri's mother and father after all the guests left. He felt gloomy and downhearted. All he wants to do is to pray to the Almighty so he can die already. Are you asking why?

Because he never had the chance to confess to her

"Why? Why did this happen to me?" Minho thought

He then talked to the air assuming it was jinri.

Jinri, how are you there? You know what, i have been trying to say these precious words to you: You are the only one in my heart. You are the only one I have ever loved. I am telling you this from the very bottom of my heart.. Even if I will be given so many hearts, all of them will be for you... I promise. 

Minho's tears started to fall.. then he bid goodbye to her parents who are still  deeply affected, mourning, weeping and sorrowing.

 

 

He went to the coffee shop that he and Jinri used to go to as young adults. He ordered an espresso.... to give relief to the coldness, loneliness and sadness he is feeling. He tried to erase all his plans for the both of them. But he didn't try to forget the memories he had with her... Because he knows he cannot do forget it. When he felt that the dreams already left him, he, too left the shop. But he was still in deep thinking he was crossing the street until a very fast car didn't manage to go slower until it hit him... It hit him very badly...

 

 

 

Until he left the world, then he met her again..He saw the beautiful face she has for the nth time..

 

----------------THE END--------------