Rainy Day 2/2

Waiting for the bus.

I am SO SORRY for not updating.. 0_0
I know it's not a big chapter, but I hope you like it.
I'll try to update more!! ENJOY.. ^^

______________________________________________________________________________________________

And till this day you still believe in his words he told you before you went on the bus: “When the sun shines I am happy just like you, when it is raining I am sad just like you and when it is thundering and lightning I am mad just like you.”

You are still standing at your window. Watching the rain falling from the sky. You feel depressed you couldn’t help it. You are always like this on these days. You look at your watch and see that you are running out of time. You run to the bathroom to make yourself ready for school. You put your school uniform on and run downstairs. 

You see that your mom already left, she is always busy. She is a nurse. Your tummy is growling but you don’t have time to eat.. another point where you are annoyed about now.

You go outside and take your umbrella. You are standing at the bus stop and of course the bus is late. Always on these days he has to be late you think. Finally the bus arrives ten minutes to late. You sit on the bus listening to music.Today you are especially listening to these two songs:

BTOB-Father
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fY2Qn-9BGo

OneWay ft 2PM Kim Junsu-Rainy Days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrSAqPLvYM8

FAST FORWARD:

You finally arrive in school and like always this day is horrible. Everything always go wrong. You forgot your homework, you got many tasks. And the biggest problem it keeps on raining. You are happy when finally the bell rings as signal that you can go home.
You walk out of the classroom and outside. You open your backpack and see that your umbrella isn’t there. You walk back to your classroom but also there he isn’t.
You don’t have the feeling to look further so you just go outside and start walking in the rain. You are already soaked.

You look at your watch and see that you aren’t going to make it to the bus stop but still you start running in the hope you would make it. Of course bad luck is on your side today. When you arrive you see your bus driving away.
The next bus is coming in an hour and you don’t want to wait so long so you decide to walk home. You are walking for 5 minutes and you start to feel cold. You also feel a bit dizzy. You stopped walking for a moment in the hope the dizziness would go away. You thought the dizziness was gone so you started to walk but it came back and much worse than before. You start to see black spots in front of your eyes. You can’t keep yourself straight anymore. You fall down to the floor and you are unconscious.

You are starting to wake up. You feel that a blanket is lying on you, because you are having it comfortable warm. You tried to open your eyes but you feel so tired. Still you tied an than you heard a far voice saying something.
“She’s starting to wake up.” When the boy said this you heard footsteps coming to you. You open your eyes and see 11 boys looking at you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end for today.. 
But Today is a special day.. It's our Unicorn Yi Xing's Birthday.. Woohhooooooooo.. *throws confetti*
Here are some GIFS of this cutie.. ^^

**He has such an adorable smile.. ^^

**Handsome isn't he?? ^^ <3

**OMG.. Sorry, close your eyes if you are underaged.. xD
I just had to share.. ^^

Okay, this was my little SPAM about our Birthday Boy..
Stay tuned for the next chapter.. What will happen?? Give some comments!! ^^