The Walk Home

Waiting for the bus.

Okay, here is the next chapter..
I know I promised I would update on Sunday but something happened and I couldn't update because of that.. Hope you guys understand. ;)
Now Enjoy the next part!! HERE WE GO!! ^^

______________________________________________________________________________________________

First you are walking in silence to your house. Till Chen asked you a question. “What happened between you and Luhan?? I heard that you two had a discussion.” You stopped walking. Chen turned around and you are looking at him. Inside you are battling with yourself… “What am I going to tell?? Oh God, please help me..” You thought.

“What do I do?? What do I do??” you thought. You are panicking. On one side you want to tell Chen what happened between you and Luhan but on the other side you don’t want to tell him because you promised Luhan you wouldn’t tell it. “Aishhhh, ottoke??”
Chen brought you back to the moment. “y/n what happened between you and Luhan??” You look at Chen. Your heart beating like crazy. “What….. have you heard??” You really wanted to know what Chen heard about the discussion. Than you maybe don’t have to tell it if he didn’t hear much of the discussion..
“I heard something about that Luhan has to tell us something. What must Luhan tell u, y/n?? Tell me!!” Chen was getting a bit angry. You are taking back from his words. You never knew he could be that serious and that caring of s. You only saw him trolling in the dorm.

“It isn’t important what he has to tell you” you said this with a weak smile. You hoped that your little lie would work. You hoped he would believe it, but he didn’t. “I don’t believe you y/n. You were very angry when he told you that he didn’t tell us.”
“Damn” you thought. He has heard more than you thought. “Maybe I should tell him. I hope I can trust him.”

You look at him. “I will tell you what happened but you have to promise me not to tell it to the other members and definitely not against LUHAN!!” Chen nods. “Let us first walk to the park. We can sit there than you can tell me.” He said. You just nod and you both walk in silence to the park. But in your head you are thinking of how you are going to tell it. You couldn’t believe that you are going to break a promise. A promise with your boyfriend. If he still is your boyfriend. You are having so much doubts. Maybe it will do me good to tell it to someone. You arrived in the park. You & Chen walks to a bench and you sit down. You know Chen is anticipating your story but you are searching for the right words. You are looking at the fountains.

You sigh and look at Chen. He gives you a smile to encourage you. “Luhan and I are……… dating..” Chen’s eyes widened. “What???” He looks shocked. “That’s what he had to tell to us??” You nod. “The discussion went about that he didn’t tell you guys and that he wanted to know what I was doing in your dorm.” Chen didn’t say anything. So you look at him and he was looking with soft eyes at you. He gave you a smile. “Chen??” you asked. “Mmmmm.” “Do you know why he didn’t tell that we are dating??” He looks at you and said: “I don’t really know. Sometimes we were joking about having a girlfriend. But I don’t know if that is the reason.  Or maybe it’s because we still don’t exist that long??”
“I don’t think so.. Than he still could have told you guys.. You are s. He should trust you guys. I don’t get it…” You stopped talking because you are almost crying but you keep strong. Only Chen knew you are having it difficult so he wraps one arm around your shoulder and gives you a hug. “It’s okay” he said. You look at him and said: “I don’t get Luhan. I am doubting. I know we aren’t dating long, but I really want to know if he really loves me..” Chen released his hug on you and said: “I will figure out if he really loves you, arasso?” Now it is your time that your eyes widen. “What??”
“You heard me y/n.. I will figure out for you if Luhan really loves you. Who can be a better person than me to figure it out. I live with him.” He winked at you and you start laughing. “Okay, but you don’t have to do that. I think it’s maybe also time for me to think about my feelings for him. Maybe we went to fast with dating..”

“Maybe.” he said. Suddenly Chen stands up from the bench. “I think it’s time to go. Your mom will be worried.” You look at Chen and stand up too. “Believe me, my mom isn’t worried about me. She isn’t even home.”
“So you lied in the dorm?” You nods your head and said: “I just wanted to leave. I am sorry.” Chen gives you a smile. “I understand.”
You both start walking to your house. While you are walking you keep on chatting with each other. You really like Chen. You thought he was funny and really caring. After 10 minutes you finally arrive at your house. “We are here.” You said to Chen.
He smiles at you. “Thank you for walking me home.”
“You welcome y/n.” You walk to Chen and gives him a hug. He was first startled but then hugs you back. “Thank you for listening to me and thank you that you won’t tell anything to the other members.”
“I promise I will not tell it to someone. And you’re welcome when you need a listening ear I am here for you, okay??” You nod and smile at him. “Be careful while walking back to the dorm.”
“I will. See you next time y/n..” Chen starts walking and you wave at him till you didn’t see him anymore. You are happy that you have told it to someone. You walk inside your house and like you expected your mom wasn’t home. Normally you would feel sad, but not today. Today you got to know Chen better and you feel that you two will have a good friendship. This was the best Rainy Day you had in years. The first time you didn’t feel that sad.