When Kyu Jin, the nerd, was asked to be Byun Baekhyun’s Valentine

—ROMANTIC && IDOLS (Request Open, Scenario Shop)
 
 
Name; Park Kyu Jin
Partner; Byun Baekhyun
Genre; Fluff
 
 


 

“Kyu Jin, are you gonna send a gift to Baekhyun? It’s Valentine’s anyways, you have a chance.” Hani, Kyu Jin’s best friend, stated.
 
 
Yes, Kyu Jin liked Byun Baekhyun; the oh-so-hot kingka. Kyu Jin sighed, but then, Hani was right, it’s just chocolates anyways. She nodded at her friend and Hani smiled at her. 
 
 
“Okay, gotta go KJ, see ya’ later!” She bid goodbye then dashed off.
 
 
In the meantime, Kyu Jin was thinking of what chocolate to give him. Maybe Cadbury? Everybody loves that chocolate. But then, what if he hates it. Besides, Kyu Jin was out of budget that day; so she went for Hershey’s, her favorite! 
 
 
She ran to a small store and bought the chocolate, for a cheap price that is, she also bought one for herself since she was starving as well. Then sudden thoughts came in to her mind; What if he hated the chocolate? What if he just throws it?
 
 
Aww... Poor money.
 
 
-----
 
 
It was already six ‘o clock in the morning and Kyu Jin went to class. She’s lucky enough that Baekhyun was in that class as well. Her eyes suddenly widened when she walked in; lots and lots of paper bags we’re placed in Baekhyun’s table, every gift was wrapped perfectly (some even added a white bow, his favorite color along with black). 
 
 
Kyu Jin mentally slapped herself; her chocolate was only wrapped in paper plastic. She sighed, she’s hopeless. Baekhyun doesn’t already know of her existence, and now, her gift is the least attractive one. But nevertheless, she still placed her gift along with the others; hearing silent laughs from other people. Like Baekhyun would even touch her gift of hers.
 
 
“Okay...” Turning around, her eyes widened.
 
 
Oh no! Byun Baekhyun is standing right in front of me! Shucks!
 
 
Baekhyun looked at Kyu Jin’s eyes then to the present she put on his table, then back to her. Kyu Jin was standing there playing with her fingers and her cheeks flushed pink, somehow Baekhyun found it cute. “Move.” He demanded, harshly.
 
 
Although, deep inside, Baekhyun somehow appreciated her gift for him. Even though it was only wrapped in plastic—disgusting.
 
 
-----
 
 
“How did it go?!” Hani asked, her eyes sparkling in interest.
 
 
“Bad...” Kyu Jin frowned, “Well, that Byun Baekhyun just lost something big.” 
 
 
Kyu Jin let out a soft laugh before standing up to leave Hani at her part time job. When she suddenly saw a guy in black suit, some glasses, and a small gift in his hands; somehow making him look like a guard or something.
 
 
“Are you Park Kyu Jin.” He asked, or more like demanded. Kyu Jin nodded nervously, who was he?
 
 
“My boss told me to give this to you.” He said then left after giving her the box.
 
 
Kyu Jin raised a brow while looking at the wrapped up item. When she opened it, she found a tiny chocolate box—Hershey's. Kyu Jin tilted her head. Seeing a paper attached to it, she got it and opened it, reading its contents;
 
 
Kyu Jin-ah, sorry for my behavior a while ago,
Thanks for giving me the gift! It’s my favorite! 
Chocolates for the pretty girl as well~
 
P.S. Will you be my valentine?
 
-Byun Baekhyun
 
 
Kyu Jin couldn’t help but let out a loud squeal, making everyone in the cafe look at her like she was crazy. But at that moment, nothing can stop her from being like that; she’s too happy. Dream come true.
 
 
Meanwhile, Baekhyun who was outside and in his car, let out a smile seeing Kyu Jin happy.