Aspects

Awake or Asleep

The morning came and Yuri got up to make breakfast for everyone nice and early, she turned to enter the kitchen and almost bumped into Ricky who almost dropped the tray he was holding "Ahh I am very sorry" she apologized bowing slightly "Oh no it's ok I'm just glad I didn't drop this" she looked down and on the tray was dishes for breakfast, pancakes, eggs, toast and alot of other things. "Sorry for not asking but I didn't want to wake you up" he gave her an apologetic smile "Oh no it's fine" she said cheerfully, "Actually I need to go shopping" "Can I come with you?" Ricky asked his eyes twinkled with excitement "Sure I'll wake up the others to come too" Yuri said taking a step towards the couches "I um.....meant....just the two...of...us" he said shyly "Ok! Just the two of us it is!". After eating Ricky and Yuri left a note with the food and left.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

The two of them walked down a street with a lot of beautiful houses, the sun shone down on us and Yuri's hair shone beautifully, Ricky stared at her as they walked *She is so pretty*. Soon they came to the front of a big mansion, Yuri stopped and Ricky looked at her, she looked shocked, worried and scared "Yuri? Are you ok?" he timidly asked her, she turned to him "C-Can we g-go inside?". It was obvious they were both scared but something in this mansion was important to Yuri and Ricky couldn't just let her go by herself besides everyone knows this place was deserted, so no one would mind "OK". They pushed they gates open, they hadn't been opened in ages, he could tell, then they walked up to the door he tried to open it but it wouldn't budge "It's locked" he informed her, they began to search around for an open window and soon found one, on the side of the house, second floor. Yuri climbed up first then Ricky, using the windows as foot and hand grips *Why is this mansion so important?* he thought as the two climbed threw the window into a room that was previously used for storage                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

As they crossed the hallway and entered the room on the left Yuri stopped in her tracks, the colour was quickly draining from her face from seeing the eerily familiar room. Running, she headed to any window facing the back of the house, there was a familiar rose garden. "I knew it" she whispered, scanning the garden with her eyes "Knew what? Whats going on?" Ricky asked puffing from running *Should I tell him? He seem trust worthy* Yuri took a big breath and began to tell him all about the nightmares and how him and his friends were featured in them. His eyes widened with a mix of shock and surprise,he was lost for words "I need to check something before we go" she added, even though they both didn't want to stay a second longer. They headed to the enormas rose garden and Yuri went to the spot where the boy had picked the rose for me and there was a single rose missing in that exact spot, Ricky and her turned to each other both very scared "I feel like we're being watched..." she admitted "Stop trying to make me more scared!" he whined "No I'm serious!". At that moment something caught Yuri's eye and a smirk appeared on her face. Suddenly Yuri started to wrap her arms around Ricky "Y-Yuri what are y-"Shhh just do what I do! We need to trick them!" she whispered in his ear "If you say so" he wrapped his arms around her too and hugged back. "STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!" Niel yelled and he, Chunji, Changjo, C.A.P and L.Joe jumped out from a bush and ran to the pair which by now had both pulled away from each other now standing side by side, Yuri was grinning in satisfaction while Ricky was utterly confused. The four boys finally reached them "Yuri-ah~! Why were you hugging Ricky?" Chunji asked "To flush you guys out of course!" she cheered, "Why were you spying on us anyways?" "Because we wanted to know where you where going on and why you didn't invite us!" Niel stated, crossing his arms "We were going shopping then Yuri wanted to go in here because o-" Yuri quickly put her hand over Rickys mouth and mouthed to him 'I can't tell them yet!' he nodded, "So you decided to take a tour?" Chunji asked, the two nodded.                         

Yuri suddenly remembered about her dream with the rose garden, her knees went weak, being here where all the terrible nightmares were set with the people who were in them was too much for her, she started to fall foreward but L.Joe caught her "Are you ok?" he asked worried "N-No I think we should go" Yuri said weakly everyone nodded, this place was much too creepy. L.Joe was sure of it now, Yuri was hiding something and he had to find out what it was, meanwhile Yuri made a decision she had to come back here, whether she liked it or not.

Ok so third chapter and the second one today, I accidently refreshed the page while writing this so I had to start all over again!

Anyway hope this chapter is good and you like it ^^