Home

Awake or Asleep

"I have to go home now, my family might get worried since I usually return a bit earlier than this" Yuri told them while looking up at the moon "Huh? They let you return home this late usually? And what where you doing sleeping on a beach?" Ricky asked her "Oh yeah, the answer to both is that I sleep walk, every night, once a night only though" she told them then smiled calmly, "But it only started in the past few weeks along with the *an image from a nightmare flashed in her head*....the..." she tralied off not wanting to talk about it, *besides maybe it's not such a good idea to tell the boys who have been in my horrifying nightmares for the past few weeks that they were in them and do I even trust them?*. "The what?" Niel questioned her inturrupted the thoughts "Oh nothing" she told him reassuringly but out of the corner of her eye L.Joe was giving her a suspicious look but she ignored it.

 

Yuri started walking off "Where are you going?" Ricky asked her "Idiot like she said before, she's going home" Changjo scoulded him "Oh yeah...." Ricky said sadly, the boys begain to stare off at the ocean, Yuri turned to see this "Don't you have to go home?" she called to them, they looked at her "Each of us ran away from home years ago, we don't have a home to live in" Changjo told her blankly, the members nodded slightly looking off to the side not wanting to think about there families "Then stay at my house" Yuri offered "Are......Are you sure? I mean we all just met and what about your parents? What would they think?" Chunji asked politly "To admit I kinda of told you a slight....lie, my parents are barely ever home, they work in the next city over so they just don't have much time" she admitted, "But company might be good for once and living on the streets isn't a good thing" "If you insist..." Niel swallowed stepping foreward, they began to walk with her.

(In Yuri's Dream)

I sat in a room with six boys, watching them play games and have fun "Would you guys like a drink?" I offered them "Yes please" they all chimed, I nodded. I left to go to the kitchen and got out a few glasses, staring out of the window to the beautiful rose garden, after pouring the drinks I came back to the room when I saw it I gasped, the boys were lying on the floor not moving, I put the tray of drinks on a table and went over to check on them. I bent down and shook one of the boys "Wake up please don't leave me.......alone" he grabbed my wrist suddenly and started to twist it, he grinned at me "Surprise!", I could hear my wrist snapping the more he twisted. I screamed, begging him to stop but then he grabbed my neck and started twisting it too, I started to choke but he keep twisting it like rubber.

(End of dream)

Yuri woke up shaking, she looked at her wrist, it was fine, she sighed in relief. Soon she got up to get a glass of water, she passed the living room to see the boys asleep on the couches it was hard to believe these were the same boys from the nightmares, they looked so calm, peaceful like angels. She entered the kitchen and started filling up a glass, but kept spacing out "Are you ok?" a voice asked, Yuri was so startled she dropped the already full glass "Shoot!" she grabbed a broom and started to sweep up the glass and wiping up the water "Are you ok?" the voice repeated themself and Yuri looked up to see Chunji staring at her "Um yea of course I am, w-why wouldn't I be?" she forced a smile "Then why are you crying?" he bent down and gently wiped a tear off her cheek with his thumb while Yuri hadn't even noticed she was crying. After finishing cleaning up the two got up and sat on the stairs "Now, what's wrong?" Chunji asked Yuri with deep concern, taking her hand, Yuri quickly pulled it away due to what had happened in the nightmare "Um nothing I promise" she smiled at him, Chunji sighed knowing she wouldn't tell "You should get some sleep" Yuri patted his back before retreating upstairs into her room "She is very strange" Chunji said quietly before going to a couch.