That Night

Awake or Asleep

A group of teenage boys walked across a beach late at night, it wasn't too dark considering the moon was shining brightly lighting up the beach, one kicked some shells as he walked keeping his eyes on the ground. "L.Joe hyung what's wrong?" a boy younger than most of the others asked him "Nothing.." L.Joe replied looking up at the younger one "Hey Hyungs race you to the end of the beach!" he yelled as he started running "OOOF!" the boy tripped over something, the other boys ran over to him "Are you ok!? What did you trip over on?" they asked him "I don't know" he said, getting up they boys crowded around whatever he had tripped on and as they got closer there eyes widened, the younger had tripped over a body of a girl. "Is she okay? Or is she..." One of them tralied off not wanting to finish his sentence, one checked her pulse and breathing "She's fine..." he said surprised "Then what is she doing here, Changjo?" one asked "I don't know, she looks like shes...sleeping" Changjo told them.

(In Yuri's dream)

I walked around a rose garden holding a boys hand, every so often we would stop to smell the roses. I notice five other boys watching us, smiling from a tree near where we entered I smiled back and turned back to the boy I was walking with he was holding a rose up to me, smiling sweetly. He put the rose behind my ear and held up his hand for me to take it again I took it but as soon as I did something happened. His hand started melting I quickly pulled my hand away and look at his face, it was terrifing, it was half melted and he was still smiling "Whats wrong? Why did you pull your hand away? Don't you love me?" he asked me I turned to look at his friends they were melting too while grinning "Yes don't you love him?" they called I turned back to the boy and his started to grin creepily as his face melted away and he had no head at all!

(End of dream)

The girl suddenly opened her eyes, sitting up puffing and panting, the boys around her jumped back then she noticed that she was surrounded. L.Joe held out his hand to her "It's ok it was just a nightmare" he told her calmly, she looked at his hand and then up to his face, his brown eyes staring into her and his calming smile she noticed something, he looked exactly like the boy from her dream "GET AWAY FROM ME!" she yelled at him and shuffled back, the boys and L.Joe were surprised by her strange action. "Miss, what's wrong are you ok?" Ricky asked her sweetly getting too close to her for comfort, she was startled out by his appearance he too looked like one of the boys from her dream and now that she looked around, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" she yelled at him and shoved him to the ground. His friends gathered around Ricky "Are you ok?" "Why did she do that?" "Is that girl crazy, yelling at L.Joe and Ricky then shoving him for no reason!?" she heard them say and got up, brushing the dust off her dress, but what surprised her was that she her Ricky sniff and he started crying. 

 

*I pushed him too hard but he scared me, these boys all do why do they look like the people from my dream the ones that...* The image from the dream popped into the girl's head but she quickly shook it out of her mind. *Yuri, it was just a dream, these people are not like the ones in your dream, they are nice and they don't*-The image of his face melting popped into her head making her gasp, breaking the thoughts and snapping her back to reality. She walked over to Ricky "I am very sorry I don't know what came over me, you just startled me but I didn't mean to hurt you, I promise" she extended her hand to him and he looked at her with tears in his eyes "It's ok, I didn't mean to scare you" he forced a smile as he took her hand and she pulled him up "Your hand is very cold but soft" he told her, the girl quickly pulled her hand away, recalling the events in her dream again "Let me warm your hand" he took her hand again and tried to keep it warm "My name is Ricky and that's CAP, Chunji, Niel, Changjo and L.Joe! We call ourselves Teen Top" he told her happily while the boys waved when there name was called, she nodded and looked at L.Joe he was spacing out "I'm sorry for yelling at you" she called to him, he snapped out of his daze "It's ok..." he replied slowly, looking away. The girl once again turned to Ricky "So what's your name?" he asked happily "My name...is...Yuri" Yuri answered him slowly "Wow your name is almost as pretty as you" Ricky told her but then quickly covered his mouth, this made her giggle but she quickly covered in fear of being rude then they both smiled and everyone started laughing.

 

So there the first chapter of my first fanfic ^^

I hope some people like it, hope it wasn't too creepy or too boring

Sorry for the lack of main picture/banner, lame backgound image and yeah

If you feel like it you can leave a comment or subscibe but you don't have to ^^