L.Joe

Awake or Asleep

"Ricky didn't you say there was shopping to be done?" CAP asked him "Oh yeah!" Ricky replied, the boys all shook their heads at his absent mind "Then we'll do the shopping. L.Joe, take Yuri home! No funny business!" Niel orded L.Joe "Ok...wait WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!" he yelled at them but they had already atarted running in the opposite direction leaving L.Joe and Yuri all alone. "Are you sure your ok to walk?" he asked her as she took her arm off his shoulder and they started to walk "I'll be fine!" she cheered and turned around to look where about they were on the street but L.Joe saw her stumble and her knees became weak, he darted infront of her and caught her from falling "Second time today, huh?" he smiled at her, she nodded but she didn't want to look at the mansion so she buried her head into his chest *What is it about that mansion? And this girl she is acting very unusual....*

*He is so warm and I feel safe here..* Yuri thought to herself, suddenly she felt someone lift her up and as she opened her eyes she saw L.Joe carrying her *This is sweet of him* "So why did you react like that on the beach last night?" he suddenly aspoke up "No reason I was just startled" he looked down at her with a serious look "Are you absolutely sure?" *Why is he asking me this?* "Yes of course, why?". But the answer never came, L.Joe didn't feel like talking anymore so he just kept walking. Soon they reached the house, just in time too because it started raining at that moment. He brought Yuri up to her room and laid her in her bed then left, a wave of fear came over Yuri, she didn't feel so safe anymore, more scared than usual maybe it was because she didn't want to be left alone to go to sleep and have another nightmare. 

The house was silent as L.Joe sat on the couch *I better check on her just to make sure she's ok* he got up, climbed the stairs again and opened the door to Yuri's room. Suddenly something jumped at him, knocking him onto the floor so when he opened his eyes it was quite a shock to see Yuri hugging me tightly instead of some ravenous animal which he thought had attacked him. She had her head buried into his chest arms around him, slowly she lifted up her head and thier eyes interlocked, she looked so scared and L.Joe felt a pang in his heart before it softened beating faster than usual *Am I falling for her?*. They stared at each other for awhile both of them slowly going red over time, then slowly they both sat up.  Sitting on thier knees on the floor she looked away "I'm sorry i just got scared an-"It's okay you don't need to explain" L.Joe pulled her head into his chest, *I don't want her to think about it and start crying, I can't stand to see girls cry*.  

......

"Noona! Hyung! We're home!!!" Ricky called as he walked into the house, the other members following with bags in their hands "Huh...They didn't answer" he bolted up the stairs and opened the door to Yuri's room "WHAT IS THIS!?!?!??!?!?!??!" He shriked and the other members bolted up the stairs, into Yuri's room and stopped in thier tracks to see the sight. L.Joe and Yuri were sleeping in the same bed, his arms around her keeping her close to him "HYUNG! GET OFF HER!!!" Ricky screamed standing over L.Joe but suddenly L.Joe opened his eyes and grabbed Ricky by the collar, pulling him close to his own face looking him straight in the eye "If you keep yelling your going to wake her up and I will get angry at you, remember the last time I got angry?" Ricky gulped and nodded, these words sent shivers down his spine and he had never been so scared. Yuri slowly opened your eyes to see the other members standing over her giving her smiles, she gave them a weary smile back "Care to elaborate about this?" C.A.P gestured to the bed which she laid in and L.Joe was siting next to her, blush rose to her cheeks and she sat up "Oh um umm wel-"She doesn't have to!" he s his arms around her waist, "Besides we just shared the same bed, big deal!" he stuck his tongue out to the others. Ricky became angry at L.Joe for doing this, he pulled L.Joe off Yuri and pushed him off the bed but Yuri put a hand on Ricky's chest stopping him from moving "No fighting Ricky please" she gave him a pleading look and he softened. L.Joe got up and grabbed her hand, helping her get up "So did you dream about me?" he asked teasingly but she froze, realizing something, "Yuri what's wrong?" he waved a hand infront of her face. For the first time ever since she had moved into this town a month ago this was the first time she didn't have a nightmare.

 

Sorry for all the romantic moments but I thought they would be cute and good for the story ^^ 

I'm happy I took the time to update this and sorry for not doing it sooner but you can blame school for that ><