I ask you to come..

If...

“This is the end of today now, please do your homework at home, see you all tomorrow“

My math teacher just slides the door and shuts it again. All of the students were so tired after so many hours spending their time looking at the teacher explain all those unknown formula. I had to go to work now, or I will be late.

“Daehyun! “

“Yes Youngjae? What is it?“ I look to the back and saw Youngjae approaching me with his bag.

“Where do you live?“

“Youngjae ask me where I live? Does he want to go to my house today? Oh God! What should I say to him?”

“Hey Daehyun!! Is it ok if you don’t want to just walk with me to the gate, I can walk on my own. Don’t think about it too much “

“Oh.. He just wants to see if my road and his road are the same or not.. I thought.. “

“Daehyun, Are you alright?“ Youngjae looked so sad, he was afraid that if his words had affected me too much, so he is showing his concern toward me.

“Ops.. Sorry Youngjae, I will go to the near park bus, which bus do you take? “

“I’m Glad to hear that. I go to that bus too. So do you want to go there together?“

“Of course I want Youngjae, you’re my friend now right? “
Daehyun placed his arm warping around Youngjae’s shoulder, and Youngjae looked happy because of it, the fact that, Daehyun takes him as his friend now, makes him feel very happy.

***

Youngjae and I were walking towards the gate and then we arrived at the bus stop now. Just now, while we were walking, we had so much fun, we talked about our favorite things, and about the friends in his past school and so on.

“Youngjae, which bus are you going to take?“ I asked him, because he was staring at the bus schedule for a while now.

“Aa.. I think I ride this one.“ Youngjae point at the bus number 330. And when we turn back, the bus just arrive after that. So I ask Youngjae to hurry up and take that bus. I thought he won’t make it, but well, he is on the bus now. I wave at him and he is replying it.

“See you tomorrow Daehyun!! “ He’s yelling at me and he got scolded because of that by an auntie that’s was sitting beside him. I look at his disappointed look, poor him, and I start laughing.

“See you Youngjae!!“

So now, I’m all alone. I was still waiting for my bus to arrive, the 310 bus. Because that the bus I have to take to go to my workplace.

After a while, the bus I was waiting for had arrived. I take that bus to my work. I’m so glad I still had a lot of time, so I didn’t need to be in a hurry.

***

“Good afternoon Joong-nim!! “ I see him working at the cashier, counting his sales he made today. He is asking his other worker to help me hand the tasks I am needed to be working on. Before that, he is asking me to change my school uniform to my work uniform.

It’s just looks like my butler’s uniform.”

“Daehyun right? I’m Taewon, your senior; I usually work in the kitchen, so if you want to ask anything just come to the kitchen and ask me about what ever you need help with. “

“Nice to meet you Taewon-sshi, so what’s my work in here? “

He looks so handsome and I bet he just a few years older than me, he looks like some idol too. Many girls will fall for him if he just winks at them. *Hahaha* Well, that just looks like him.

“You will be the waiter. Serve the people with their order, take orders first I mean, and serve them, than give them the bill when they have finished up or ask you. That’s all I think. It’s easy right? “

Then, my work here is as a waiter, well, if I just thought it maybe it’s easy, but well, let’s try it.

“I will do my best Taewon-sshi, please guide me through.. “
Taewon-sshi was laughing with my way of speaking. He said

“ Don’t need to be that formal, just relax, do as you want to serve your own friends, or all the people will be formal to you too.“

“Ok Taewon-sshi, I will remember what you taught me just now. Thanks for that “

After what I said just now, Taewon-sshi laughed even louder and making Joong-nim to stare at us. Well, that’s the way I always speak. I had always done it like that.

“Thanks for your hard work“ I said to Taewon-sshi and to Joong-nim, and wave at them. It’s now 10 PM and I haven’t done my homework yet. I need to reach home within 30 minute or I will forget about my duty as a student.

When I arrive to my house, my butler greeted me followed by the maids.

“Jiyoung-nim, from tomorrow, you all don’t need to wait for me to get home. Because I have work outside so I will always come home late at night from now on. “ Jiyoung-nim is my butler, and he smiles at me while nodding his head, means he understands what I mean. Jiyoung-nim knows my behavior, he had been with me since I was a baby, and he knows he can’t say no to me, because I do that all for all the people in this house too.

The maid had heat up the water so I can go to take a shower for a while. They’re all so kind to me.

 And after I finish shower a bit, I head to my desk near my bed, I turn off the main light to turn on my desk lamp. I was done with my homework around midnight. I felt extremely sleepy, so I hurried pack my belongings for tomorrow and sleep.

And that dream comes up again…

***

xD
I think this story will be a very long story.. well I know all people hate long story, but I just can’t help my self to thought if it’s like that, if it’s like this. If you want me to insert some scene you had long wanted so bad, I can insert it in my story.. xD before I insert it I will said sorry first because I know I’m not that good to take other imagination into me, and if I had some wrong scene, I will receive your comment and fix it.

Thanks for reading my annoyed thought xD