Acceptance

Forgotten Love

 

 

This shouldn't be happening right now. It's just confusing me, making it hard for me to go. What choice do I have? I ran away from him. I can't believe I acted like a jerk which totally caught him offguard. I can still hear those words.

 

     " I think I fell for you in a wrong time..." Those words that sent shivers through the smallest veins I have. I ran without talking to him, I didn't even let him explain, I was scared. The walls inside my room is suffocating me, something is telling me that I should do something. It's already late at night but I know he's still up, I know he's still waiting.

 

I grabbed my phone thinking whether I should call him or go to him. In the end, I choose the latter one. No regrets, I should grab the chance while I still have it. I have to tell him everything.  I grabbed my jacket and went out to find him. I called Sulli to asked her if he's home. He is, and he is waiting.

 

Fear, doubt and a little hope. That's all I'm feeling right now. What if he despise me for running without even listening to him? I'm now standing infront of his house. I told Sulli to ask her brother to come outside and meet me. At this moment I feel like I'm the most stupid and most desperate person in the world. I'm dying to talk to him. The lights went on inside and I saw a figure walking towards the door. It's him.

 

He opened the door and I saw him. I can't read his emotion, I don't know if he's happy, sad or annoyed. But I doubt he's happy.

 

"Hey..." Hey? really Tiffany that's the best you can do? It was just like a few minutes ago that I was dying to talk to him but right now I don't know what to say. He didn't say anything back, he just stared at me.

 

"I'm sorry I didn't let you explain earlier, but you should know that there are a lot of things going on in my head... I was surprised when you confessed, I was scared because I'm afraid I couldn't give it back to you." He looked at me intensely and opened his mouth to say anything but he stopped.

 

" I don't know if that's the right word, I may give it back to you but I'm not sure if you wanted that to be that way." It's obvious that he's confuse to what I'm saying, so he asked me.

 

"I'm confused Tiffany, can't you just spit it all out?"  I'm trying Siwon, I'm trying so hard that it's making me crazy.

 

" I know I wasn't wrong when I thought there's something about you that pulled me closer to you. You somehow managed to moved in a special way in me." When he was still confuse I can't help myself but be annoyed.

 

"Don't you get it Siwon? I could give it back to you...Your feelings."

 

He was shocked for a moment but he regained his posture as if he was not happy to hear this.

 

"If you could, then why do you have to run away from me?"

 

"I was scared. You don't understand Siwon, you don't know anything that's going to happen in the future." He shooked his head too roughly.

 

"Just tell me and don't keep me waiting Tiffany!" I know he's annoyed and impatient. But it's holding me back.

 

"Are you willing to wait Siwon?"

 

"That question is stupid Tiffany, you know I've been waiting all this time, just spit it out."

 

"Will you be okay if I'm miles away from you? Will you be okay if we wouldn't be together for college like we wanted to?" I pause for a while letting him sink it in

 

"That's how it happens Siwon, we all need to be away from each other for a while. I'm going to study abroad, I'm going back where I was before you met me. This is not what I wanted." I told him every words coming as a tremor.

 

"Why didn't you tell me about this? Why did you let me assume that you will not leave?" His voice is cold, something I never heard before.

 

"I was hoping I could change my parents mind about this but they are determined. They really wanted me to go."

 

"Alone?" He asked me as sadness formed in his eyes.

 

"No they're coming with me."

 

"Look, I'll understand if you wouldn't wait for me. It's going to be hard." I told him as if it's not hurting me and as if it's not a lie.

 

"I want to figure it out because I don't want us to wait for nothing. What if you meet someone better than me out there?"

 

"That's why I want you to answer me? Would you wait?" He looked at me for a while then he sighed. He let out the words letting it sting as it was becoming hard for him to accept what's going to happen.

 

"Right now that I have it sure that we both feel it the same way, do you think I would still let the chance go? I wouldn't let you go. It may be hard for both of us but we have to promise. We have to hold unto that, please tell me even if you're not here you wouldn't look differently when you come back. I want you to be the Tiffany that I knew before to be the Tiffany I'm going to see in our unsure future."

 

"I promise Siwon, I'll be the Tiffany you fell for before and the Tiffany you're going to fall for in our future.

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

As I was recollecting the past, I realized that that was the best lie I ever said.

 

I'm not sure if I'm still the same Tiffany he knew before.

 

 

A/n: Finally an update after billion years. So the last part was the present. I'm going to try better next time ;)  Hope you like this one :)