one

full house

 

 

one

 

 

“I’m getting married!” There was no trace of surprise on his face when Yunho announces his marriage. He nods, smiles lightly and goes back to reading his newspaper, all the while running his hand up and down his fiancé’s arm. “Oh come on, Hankyung. You should at least feel a little bit of happiness for me.”

“I am happy. It’s just that, this is the fourth time you’re getting married.”

Yunho frowns. “Yes, I know that. Your point is?”

“Aren’t you tired?” when Yunho answers a firm no, he nods once again in understanding. “Okay, well, that’s good. Did you tell the others?”

Yunho nods. “I did. They’re quite excited about it. Junsu isn’t, though.”

“You told him he’s the last one. Of course he’d be disappointed.” Hankyung finally puts down his newspaper and focuses his attention on his overly excited friend. “I know you love them all, but this is insane. How could you even—“

“I could say the same thing for you.”

“It’s completely different, Yun.”

“But still not normal.”

“Sure. What’s the name?”

Yunho grins as he gets a cup from the cupboard to pour himself a cup of coffee. He knows Hankyung wouldn’t mind. His best friend’s house is practically his as well. No big deal. “Changmin,” he says with a grin. “He’s tall and full of sarcasm. Completely different from my other hubbies.”

“They’re all different.” Hankyung comments. “When will I get to meet him? How long did you two date anyway? Does he know about the others?”

“Woah buddy, slow down with the questions. First off, today, if you want. We’ve been dating for months. And yes, he said he doesn’t mind.”

“Well that’s something. A normal man wouldn’t date a married man. With four husbands at that.”

“I told him about you and your fiancé,” Yunho says, taking a sip of his coffee. He smiles. “He finds it odd but thinks it’s doesn’t matter as long as it makes you happy.”

Hankyung finds himself returning the smile, pulling said fiancé closer.  “I like him already. But I can’t today. Meeting someone important and I have to clinch the deal.”

“That’s alright. There’s always next time.” Yunho gets up and stretches. “Ah, I gotta go take the kids to the school now and run errands for Jae. He’s been cranky lately. I should head back before he notices I’m gone and bite my ears off.”

Hankyung chuckles at his bestfriend. “He’s pregnant, that’s understandable. Now go. I don’t want a bestfriend with a missing ear.”

Yunho flips him off.

“Where have you been?” Yunho should know better than to expect peace in a full house like his, especially with a very pregnant man in it. “I’ve been looking for you all over the place! Hyunchul and Jonghyun are almost late for their class! Such an irresponsible fa—“

Yunho sighs and proceeds to take the fuming man in his arms. “Jae, they won’t be late. What’s wrong?”

“He couldn’t get in the tub to play with Hyunchul and the kid was upset about it.” His second husband, Yoochun, answers as he passes by the hugging couple. He approaches Yunho and gives him a soft peck on the lips before patting Jaejoong on the back and then walks off to attend to his whining son who seems to have lost his shoes.

So that was it.

“He refuses to talk to me.” Jaejoong says, voice muffled by Yunho’s shirt. Yunho hugs him tighter. Jaejoong has always been the sensitive, emotional one and he breaks down, a lot. Five years of dating and six of marriage has totally paid off. He knows Jaejoong too well. He knows what to do, what to say at a certain situation. “Said I don’t love him anymore because I’m having another baby…a-and then…” The pregnant man starts hiccupping. Oh no, Yunho thinks. A hiccupping Jaejoong means a crying Jaejoong and when said man is crying, two hours of cuddling and lovemaking are the only things that could make him feel better. 

“Hush, baby, I understand.” He says ever so softly, running a hand up and down his first husband’s back. “I’m sure he didn’t mean that. You know he doesn’t.” he places a kiss on the crying man’s forehead and pulls him closer. “Come on, let’s get you to bed.”

“But the kids…”

“I’ll ask Yoochun to take them to school.”

Jaejoong looks up at him and shakes his head. “Can’t. H-he has a meeting with a music producer.”

“Is that so? Junsu then.” He winces when Jaejoong hits his chest with his fist. “Baby!”

“You know he hates the kids.” Jaejoong hisses.

“Hate is a strong word. Right, he doesn’t exactly like the kids but he won’t mind taking them to school today.”

“Actually, I do mind.” Enters a poker-faced Junsu, arms crossed on his chest. “They’re your kids, not mine.”

“Junsu,” Yunho frowns. Junsu has always been the jealous one out of the three and he seems to hate everything. He hates kids in general and hates the fact that he has to share his husband with two other guys. Now, three, he notes grimly. The only reason why he agreed to marry Yunho despite the weird set-up was because he loves him too much to let him go. It’s either he shares or live a Yunho-less life. Obviously, he preferred the former.

“Don’t look at me like that, Yunho. I can refuse if I want to and I am refusing.”

“It’s alright.” Jaejoong butts in, voice soft. He looks back at Yunho and caresses his cheek. “I’ll be fine, Yunnie. You can take the kids to school. I’ll wait for you.”

“Are you sure?” Yunho replies worriedly. He pointedly ignores the glaring Junsu. He can always soften him up with a round of lovemaking while he whispers sweet nothings in his ear. Right now, Jaejoong’s more important than anything or anyone else.

Jaejoong nods. “Yes. Go ahead. Yoochunnie said Jonghyun needs to be in school early and I don’t want my Hyunchul to be late either.”

With a nod, he gives Jaejoong one more peck in the lips and pulls away from the hug. “I’ll be back soon. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Yunho turns on his heel only to be stopped by a voice. “What about me?” He turns around to see a pouting Junsu. He instantly melts at the sight. Oh Su. He lets out a smile and envelopes Junsu in his arms. “I love you.”

“And I love you too. Be less grumpy, okay?” Junsu scoffs and he laughs. Jaejoong laughs with him. He smacks Junsu’s before pulling away. “Now I really have to go. I love you both.” He sends his two husbands a flying kiss before disappearing to the kids’ room.