Engaged.

Hi, I'm Your Fiancée

 

Hyosung's POV

I clutched the skirt of my chima - the dress part of the hanbok. My parents insisted I wear one, it was the first meeting of my new family.  We pulled in through the black gates. Oh my gosh! I can't breathe, my stomach feels like its gonna burst any second. I was honestly thinking about flinging the car door open and jumping out. Tuck and roll, I'm sure its possible, right? Appa put the car in park, I could hardly unbuckle my seat belt, why was I so nervous? We're already getting married, even if I fell flat on my face they'd still have to accept me. Umma turned around and smiled at me from the front seat. I gulped as I took in the view of their absurdly huge grey castle of a house.
 
"It's gonna be okay" She soothed.
Kikwang's POV

My mother was checking her hair in the mirror hanging in the hallway. She wore a navy blue evening dress with diamond studded earrings and a matching necklace.
 
"Nervous, Giki? She teased
"As if" I honestly wasn't lying.
I could really care less.
Ding dong deng!
"That's the door" she said " Is your heart racing yet?"
She raised her eyebrow and scampered towards the door. I swear my mom acts more like a kid than I do. I let out a sigh and followed her and my father. When I finally reached the front door umma was already greeting everyone. She loved being around people.
"Oh here he his now. Kwangie, come greet your guests
""Hey, I'm Kikwang" I said looking up.
"Hyosung" She replied.
I shook her hand dumbly, she was cuter than I expected. But then again, I expected some monster who had crawled out of a rock. Why would she agree to a marriage like this?
            
Hyosung's POV

Dinner was pleasant . . . and boring. Our parents definitely hit it off, they even set a wedding date; next month. The sooner the better they said. Of course it would be. Yes, that's sarcasm. I was hoping to at least finish my last year of high school.  I looked across the table to Kikwang who was texting under the table. I rested my head on my hand and leaned on the table, it was going to be a long night.

Kikwang looked up from his phone and stood up, "Sorry to interrupt, is it okay if I take Hyosung-ssi out for a bit?"
"O-of course!" Umma was taken by surprise, but she seemed pretty excited for me. Appa looked like a dark cloud was looming over his head.
"Let's go" He extended his hand towards me.
I took it and stood up following him outside to his car.  The sweet smile he had on a second ago practically dropped off his face. I knew it was too good to be true, princesses only got rescued in fairy tales. I felt more like I was being dragged along like dead weight. Before I could buckle my seatbelt we were already out of his ridiculously large driveway.
 
"Where are we going?" I said breaking the silence.
He looked over at me as if he forgot i was even in the car.
"A friend's party" I looked over at him and he let out a short laugh. I guess he could see that I was utterly confused.
"I think we both wanted to be any where but at that dinner and he only way for me to get out of that place was to bring you with me" He said plainly
"Oh yeah, this is yours" He tossed me a little red box. 
I was surprised, but I could already guess what was inside the box.
"Because this is the way every little girl imagines she would get proposed to" I said snidely.
"I think we're way past proposals by now" He didn't look away from the road.
I opened the box to see a giant emerald cut diamond sitting on elaborate ring base. I gasped, it was huge! Not to mention gorgeous.
"Yeah, and it cost alot too" He said while parking the car.
I frowned at him but he didn't seem to care much.  
I looked up, taking in my surroundings while slipping the ring on.
 
"A club?!"
This was definitely not where I thought we were going. But where else would crazy rich kids throw a party? I got out of the car and looked down at my outfit, I was sure that I would stand out.
Kikwang sighed an turned around "Are you gonna stand there all day?"
I quickly followed him inside. It was so dark and there were so many people inside that I could hardly keep up with him. We stopped infront of a booth with five other guys were sitting. He let me slide in beside one of them first before he sat down. It was the most gentlemany thing he'd done all night.
"So this is your fiancée?" One of them said taking a sip of his drink.
"I really wish I wasn't" I said honestly
"Haha! I like her already, hyung!" Another one said.
"I'm Son Dongwoon, that one there is our birthday boy, DooJoon" He was referring to the first guy that spoke. "and then theres Hyunseung, Yoseob and Junhyung"
"I'm Hyosung" I offered trying my best to put on a smile
"Yah Hyosung" Junhyung called over the music and shot me a death glare
"Neh?" I was actually so scared
"Next time, try not to spill my drink" His face broke into a smile and he poured me a cup of soju
"I-I don't think I'm old enough to drink" I didn't want to sound all goody-goody, but the words just slipped out of my mouth
"Do you think half of the people here are?" Doojoon motioned to the rest of the people in the club 
I pulled the drink towards me and took a swig
"Haha! I like a girl who can drink!" Yoseob laughed
"No!! What the hell are you doing?!" Kikwang grabbed the drink from my hands and scowled at his friends "I can't take her back home drunk!"
"Well, you can. But I take it you won't" Doojoon teased "If you can't drink, at least come dance with me" He proceeded to stand up
I glanced at Kikwang as if to ask if it was okay, but he was looking at his drink.
"Come on, it's my birthday" Doojoon took my wrist and dragged me to the crowded dance floor.
Kikwang's POV
 
"You lucked out, Kikwang! She's hot!" Hyunseung said
"YAH! Watch it!" I gave him a warning look.
Whoa, where did that come from?
"If you're so protective, why'd you let Hyosung walk off with Doojoon?" Yoseob raised an eyebrow
"Doojoon doesn't mean any harm. He just wants to dance" Junhyung added nodding over to the two
"She can do what she wants, I can't tell her what to do"
"Correction, can't tell her what to do yet " Dongwoon joked
"So when are you tying the knot" He asked, he was genuinely curious
"End on the month" I said cooly.
I tried not to let a smile slip from my lips but for some reason, saying that I was gonna marry her made me happy.
 
 
 
Hyosung's engagement ring: 
oohh yeahhh doin' it big!
 
anywayss, Sorry I didn't update yesterday, i was a bit busy.
But i did write half of the chapter yesterday, so that kinna counts!
Thank you to everyone who subscribed!
i lost count of who had already subcribed & who was new, so if i didn't post on ur profile
i'll just thank you guys here! your all so awesomeee :DD
please comment too! i love reading them ;P
~ VVIP-ily
 
ps. if ive learned anything by writing this chapter,
its that these specific shades of orange and green do not look good together.
gross, sorry guys :(