Crash Landings and Tough Calls

Hi, I'm Your Fiancée

Hyosung

 
I heaved a sigh of relief the moment Kikwang parked the car into the condo's parking lot. I would choose our cramped place over a weekend at a ranch any day. Shutting the car door, i followed Kikwang in through the front doors. The silence was deafening in the elevator, I dont think either of us knew what to do. I bit my lip, and just stared as the lights changed from the 2nd floor the the 3rd. Our condo was on the 15th floor. Crap. 
 
I discretely stole a glance of Kikwang at the corner of my eyes. He was wearing sunglasses and a stone cold expresion. Not even Professor X could pick up on what he was thinking. He just stared forward into the elevator doors. I internally sighed. Why are we like this? We act like we're together but I really don't know where we stand. Then in just a blink of an eye we become like strangers. I gripped the handle of my luggage hard then let go of it in frustration. It's got to be one or the other. Not both. Can I even call this a marriage?
 
Kikwang
 
As soon as I stepped out of the car a whole rush of thoughts started going through my brain. 
 
I just went on a business trip. I hate business trips.
Does this mean that Hyosung and I are together?
Just helping out the family by attending some meetings doesn't solidify anything.
Why did I kiss her at the gala?
I don't have to take the business route.
What about everything that happened at the ranch?
"Heir" doesn't mean anything, right?
 
I couldn't make sense of everything. All i could do was keep silent or spontaneously burst into flames. The elevator dinged and it was our floor. I grabbed one of Hyosung's bags and quickly entered the hall. Her footsteps echoed behind me desperate to keep up.
"..a-are you okay?" Her voice was wavering
I unlocked the door and sighed, "Yeah, just . . . tired"
"Liar" She stated, "But whatever's bothering you, you know you can tell me... When you want to" 
She smiled at me and then walked into the bedroom to unpack the clothes.
 
I knew she only wanted to help simplify things, but she was possibly the most confusing thing at the moment. When I'm with her i act like i'm actually with her. I'm happy. But then there's Min. And i don't even know what happens when I'm with her. She hurt me, I shouldn't feel the way I do about her. 
I'm going to go bald with all this stress.
 
"B-b-but Sir, if we have any hopes of expanding overseas we should at least consider their conditions" One of Lee Ki Joon's subordinates, Shim Won Goo said as he shook behind the papers he was reading. 
 
Won Goo was treading on a dangerous subject. But it had to be said. All the groups investors and stock holders had demanded for oversea expansion. They were right to do so. The numbers on his papers show the amount of revenue that could be achieved. But the only company that's capable of making expansion possible, had heard of how the Gangjeom Group makes allis. They want a similar deal.
 
"Well then, we can just forget about expansion then!" Kijoon stood up from his desk causing Won Goo to instinctually take a few steps back. 
 
WonGoo shook his head. He understood that Kijoon wasn't thinking like a business man anymore. Truth is, If he were in the same situation he would think that way to. But his role right now was to make him open his eyes. A heartless role, but a crucial one as well. Secretly cursed his sunbaes for giving him this role and took a deep breath.
 
"Look Sir." His voice sounded authoritative, "we can forget about expansion, I couldn't care less if we expanded or not. But what want shouldn't even matter, and to be honest what you want doesn't matter either. Its what our investors want. They want expansion, so we will give them expansion no matter what."
 
Won Goo was red in the face, out of breath and not to mention weak in the knees by the time he was done.
Kijoon glared at him and sat back down. Wongoo was sure he would fire him in any second. And why wouldn't he? He was just a temp, everyday he gets to show up for work is a miracle. Add that to yelling at the ultimate boss and you've basically got yourself a ticket to permanent unemployment. They stood in silence for an unknown amount of time until Kijoon finally broke the silence.
 
"You know, Heeju --"
"Actually, s-sir, it's Wongoo"
"Ne, Ne. You know, Wongoo, I like you. You know when to make the tough calls."
"Th-thank you, sir"
"I know you're right and I also know you're looking out for the future of the group... Tell them that we'd like to meet with them."
"Yes sir" Wongoo bowed a few times before heading towards the door
"Shim Wongoo" Kijoon called out after him
"Yes, sir" He speedily turned around
"Pack up your cubicle..." 
Wongoo's heart fell into his stomach
"I'm promoting you to one of our executive advisors. We could use a young man's opinion in that board." Tell Haeji to show you to your new office.
"Thank you sir!" Wongoo managed to utter before scrambling out of the room and closing the door behind him.
Quickly he pulled out his wallet to look at a picture of a beautiful woman posing with a chubby cheeked baby. He smiled softly. We won't have to struggle any more. I'm going to take care of you, both of you
 
"Shim Wongoo?" Haeji, Kijoon's secretary had a quizzical look on her face. "How did it go?" 
"Really well" He replied laughing in disbelief as he pocketed his wallet. "Im an executive advisor"
Haeji smiled, "Congratulations sir, I'll arrange a new office for you on the east wing, you know for the beautiful view"
 
  
I AM ALIVE
and please don't kill me
i've been away. but thanks for hanging on guys!
I couldn't ask for better subscribers 
It's my last year of high school and i've really got to focus
(not that i'm one of those kids who only cares abt grade 12, ive always been a staright A student,
but this year is alot harder and different than the others)
I've got alot of things on my plate so i'm not promising anything, 
but i definitely wont dissapear again
 
and OH SNAP, what's gonna happen with the Gangjeom group?
Is something good or bad gonna come from this!
... is it safe to say both? tee hee
 
and also please check this link
http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/57792
I need your opinions!
And keep en eye out for hints!