Chapter 2: Broken Heart

The Danger Lover

"this is your bodyguard Zelo, his name is Kim Himchan," Choo Sung Hoon introduce Himchan to Zelo. "My name is Kim Himchan, nice to meet you Young Master Zelo" Zelo smiled. "and this is my daughter, Lee Geum Hee" Lee Geum Hee smile while give medication to Zelo. "My son have weak body and his lungs have a problems so, make sure you take care of him" Kim Himchan nodded "and this is Jung Daehyun my daughter bodyguard I hope you and him can be friend"

Himchan came closer to Daehyun and gave his right hand to shakehands with his new friend.

"where's my new bodyguard what his name? Bang Yongguk? ugly name!" everyone laugh except Lee Geum Hee. Daehyun just smiling but inside of his heart is broken. "Okay, I'll call him now. Bang Yongguk, come in" the slowly opened "Hello, my name is Bang Yongguk." 

Everyone focus to Bang Yongguk, Lee Geum Hee laugh because his deep voice 'he so cute' Daehyun noticed that Lee Geum Hee smiled when look at Yongguk, felt uneasy "Yongguk, this is my daughter Lee Geum Hee" Yongguk looked back his Young Miss is and their eyes met. 'she so cute' 

"and this is Jung Daehyun, your partner," Choo Sung Hoon continued 'Why I pairing with him?' Daehyun said.

"Nice to meet you Daehyun" Yongguk give a sweet smile to Daehyun. Daehyun just smiling lazy. "let's protect Young Miss" said Daehyun

 


at home (dinning table)

"let's eat" Choo Sung Hoon invited everyone. Everyone nodded and start eating well but Zelo sigh. Choo Sung Hoon noticed "why dear?"

"porridge again?" Zelo asked Lee Geum Hee persuade Zelo "your body is weak dear, just eat after this you must take medicine okay?" Zelo just nodded whilst Yongguk smiled 'she so caring noona' Daehyun felt uneasy again 'did he fall in love with my Young Miss?"

After dinner, Lee Geum Hee go to her room accompained with her bodyguards "I want go to sleep can you please...." Lee Geum Hee does not spend her words but the two bodyguards understand what she wanted and their left.

Yongguk smiled "Why are you smiling hyung?" Daehyun asking

"Young Miss is so cute right?" that word make Daehyun felt uneasy "yeah... she so cute..."

"so, you fell in love with her huh?" Daehyun laugh.

"I think so, I think I love her" Daehyun heart are broken. Daehyun just smiling "If you love her, go tantalize her" 

"Do you think she love me?" Yongguk asking "Of course, because you are handsome man" Daehyun laugh again he tired to hide his feeling.

 


at the morning

Zelo search his sister "noona!" but no one reply "I think Young Miss at her bedroom," Zelo nodded and go to his sister bedroom "noona!!!" but no one in that bedroom.

"Daehyun-hyung!!!" Zelo shouted.

"yes Young Master" 

"where noona? and where's Yongguk hyung?" Zelo asked nonstop "Sorry Young Master I'm really don't know because actually I'm searching for Young Miss and Yongguk hyung I'm really sorry" 

Zelo smile "aniya... it's okay. Did they dated?" Zelo and Himchan laugh but not Daehyun. Dated? 

"I'm sorry guys" everyone shocked. Lee Geum Hee and Yongguk appear quiet suddenly. "where are guys went?" Zelo asked. "oh! you guys no need to know" Lee Geum Hee and Yongguk laugh.

"but, I think I need to know" Daehyun said with anger tone. "I'm sorry Daehyun I think you no need to know to,"

Daehyun just nodded "it's okay, I think you no need me anymore, Young Miss" Yongguk panicked "it's not like that Daehyun we just..." Daehyun very angry he does want to hear and he left.

"Daehyun!!!" Lee Geum Hee shouted but he doesn't answering. Lee Geum Hee sigh "it's okay Young Miss he will be okay after I talk to him"

Lee Geum Hee nodded "Zelo-yah I'm sorry... What do you want to me? Are you sick?" Zelo shook his head "ani... I just want you cooking for me" Lee Geum Hee smile. "what do you want? Remember you only can eat porridge"

"Yes I know I want you make me grits. Jebal..." Zelo appeal. Lee Geum Hee nodded "okay..."

 


at garden

Daehyun look at sky he look so calm but in his heart so pain. "Daehyun-nah!!!" Daehyun looking that voice. Oh it's Yongguk hyung. 

"I'm here!!!" Yongguk smiled when he saw Daehyun and he run toward to Daehyun. 

"sit down hyung, you must be tired"

"Thank you Daehyun," he take breath "what's wrong hyung?" Daehyun asked "Daehyun you angry with me?" Daehyun sigh "ani" Daehyun smile at Yongguk "fuh... Daehyun-nah actually me and Young Miss are couple," 

Daehyun glued suddenly he smiled "Congratulation hyung! I know Young Miss is love you" Daehyun eyes is watering he just hold. 

"But, please keep this secret okay?" Daehyun smile and nodded "Yongguk!" look like Lee Geum Hee want to be with Yongguk only. Daehyun bite his lips he pretend didn't see Lee Geum Hee and slap Yongguk back "hyung, I'm tired today I want go to sleep," 

"Okay, bye Daehyun,"

"bye..."

"Oh, it's Daehyun" Lee Geum Hee noticed Daehyun "let him go, he said he tired and now only me and you,"

They both are look so happy while Daehyun just watching with heartbroken.

(to many wrong grammar I'm so sorry...)