Chapter 1: Heartbeat

The Danger Lover

His parents dead front his eyes and now he lonely 'will I live lonely after this? I don't want to live lonely... please anyone... help me' he cover his face and crying suddenly, a mysterious girl approached him. "gwaechanh?" he only looking that girl "who...who are you?" the girl smile "what is your name?" the girl asked "my name is... Jung Daehyun" "Jung Daehyun huh? it's beautiful name. My name is Lee Geum Hee nice to meet you. Come with me and you will live happily after this"

13 years later

Lee Geum Hee sat beside her younger brother "Zelo-yah gwaechanha? Your face look so pale do you have take your madicine?" "ani" Zelo answer while cough so hard. Lee Geum Hee panic "Ze... Ze... Zelo-yah! Appa!" Choo Sung Hoon get Lee Geum Hee "Why... why... honey?" "Zelo sick and his face so pale" suddenly Zelo cough bleeding "omo! Appa! Zelo in pain" Lee Geum Hee and Choo Sung Hoon panic. Choo Sung Hoon get his phone and call someone. "I'm sorry master, just now I suffer traffic jammed" Choo Sung Hoon and Lee Geum Hee startled "It's okay. I want you send my son at hospital" Daehyun nod and carried Zelo "Daehyun-yah" Daehyun feel someone pulled his uniform and he looked toward to Lee Geum Hee. 

"Can... can I come with you?" Daehyun just nod and Lee Geum Hee smile. "Yah, faster! my son in pain" Choo Sung Hoon asked Daehyun. Daehyun startled and apologize. Daehyun and Lee Geum Hee quickly get a car.

 


at hospital

"His body is so weak he need to stay here for a few week he just woke up so, you can visit him if you want." after explained, the nurse bowed and left. Lee Geum Hee sigh. Daehyun noticed that heavy sigh "Young Miss, don't worried okay. I know Young Master, Zelo okay" Lee Geum Hee smile at Daehyun "gomao Daehyun" she put her hand on Daehyun shoulder. 'omo I hope she can't feel my heatbeat' 

"Oh! I want visit Zelo" 

"please come in" Daehyun open the door for Lee Geum Hee "gamsahamida" Lee Geum Hee smile. Lee Geum Hee entered Zelo room Daehyun also entered. Daehyun and Lee Geum Hee can heard cough of Zelo. "Young Master, gwanchanha?" Daehyun asked. Zelo smile "yes, I'm okay just dazed"

"just dazed? just now you cough bleeding you know!!! I very worried" Lee Geum Hee shouted. "Noona, slow down. This is hospital." 

"I don't care!" Lee Geum Hee very angry with her brother Daehyun just smile 'she so cute' Zelo wonder "where appa?" Zelo try to changed a topic "I don't know" Lee Geum Hee answered 'yes changed a topic successful'

"m... ok I very tired I want to sleep..." Zelo lay on his bed and slowly closes his eyes. Lee Geum Hee her brother head loving "he must be tired or dizzy poor him live with pain illness" Lee Geum Hee eyes is watering.

'she so worried about her brother, she so lovely noona Young Master is gainers'  "Daehyun-nah... I want go home" Daehyun startled "m... yeh... let's go home"

 


at home

"Oh! honey. How about your dongsaeng?" Chun Sung Hoon asked "He body is weak" Chun Sung Hoon nod. "and Zelo asked why you did not come?" Chun Sung Hoon silent for a moment and say "you know right, that I'm has a job" Lee Geum Hee sigh "RED DRAGON?" Chun Sung Hoon nod "Until when?" "Forever" Daehyun just watching.

Lee Geum Hee slammed her bedroom door and threw her pillows violenty to the wall. Daehyun secretly open the door "Young Miss clam down..." Lee Geum Hee run toward to Daehyun and hug him 'oh my... my heartbeat very faster' 

"I don't want appa work like that it's unlawful I don't want appa in jail." Daehyun hand on Lee Geum Hee shoulder "He do like that because he love you he want you live comfortably"

Lee Geum Hee look at Daehyun. She noticed Daehyun ear are red 'he shy?' 

 


the next day

"What? New bodyguard?" Lee Geum Hee shouted. Daehyun just silent he tried so hard to hide his surprise feeling.

"Daehyun is enough for me, he strong and kind" she disagreed Daehyun shy and smiles. 

"I want my daughter more safe with two bodyguard" Chun Sung Hoon fondled his daughter's hair. She had no choice except accepted her father desicion. She left the main hall sulking.

"Daehyun, I want you be nice with your partner tomorrow okay?"

"I will master for you I'll will do anything" 

Chun Sung Hoon smiled "You can go now" Daehyun nodded and left. Daehyun find for Lee Geum Hee in bedroom but no one in bedroom "go away..." Daehyun heard some voice. Lee Geum Hee? He heard carefully and he found her behind curtains she was crying.

"Young Miss..." Daehyun smiles while wipe her tears. Lee Geum Hee hug him. "it's... it's okay Young Miss always with you" 

"Promise?" Daehyun nodded. Daehyun and Lee Geum Hee do pinky promise.

(Sorry for my bad english :'( I'm so...... Sorry)