Lay

In years to come (EXO scenarios)

You hummed a tune as you washed up in the shower. You didn't realise it but your husband had entered the bathroom to bush his teeth. Your humming turned into singing and drowned whatever sound that wasn't your voice.

"Since when did I marry a singer?" Lay chuckled with a toothbrush in his mouth. Suddenlt, the tone of your voice and tune sounded different.

You started singing a sensual song that got stuck in your head since the day you heard it on the radio. Between your exagerrated heavy breathing and ad libs, Lay found himself getting hotter by the second.

'What song is that?' He thought. He uncounsciously stared at your silhoutte through the shower blinds. By now, you were dancing, defintely imaginin how you would move if you were a stripper. You laughed in your head at the thought.

"I should stop coming in during her long shower." Lay left the bathroom and accidentally slammed the door. You abruptly stopped whatever you were doing at the sound and pulled the shower blinds. No one.

* * * * *

"Have you ever wondered how it is to be a stripper?" Your husband choked on his food when you suddenly asked about it during dinner.

"What?" He managed to say after drinking. His image of you, dancing behind the shower blinds the other day replayed in his head.

"Umm, so. Whay are you asking?

"It randomly popped in my head the other day during shower." You heard him clearing his throat loudly, so you refilled his empty glass of water and gave him. But he declined with a wave of his hand.

"Anyways, I thought it would be cool. I mean, being super confident with your body and then get paid by taking off your clothes." You explained. Your husband was a bit uncomfortable talking about it during dinner, so he smoothly changed the subject without you relising it.

* * * * *

"Yixing." He looked up his book and his eyes widen when he saw you in his white dress shirt without pants.

"Teach me some dance moves." You walked up to him and his eyes widen more, it could pop out of his eyes any time.

"Why?" He asked, still wide-eyed.

"Just because. Come on, teach me. The y ones." You took his hand and pulled him up.

"_______, I think you're taking this stripper thing to much." Your husband responded and went out the balcony to continue his reading. You scoffed but then decided to let it slide. You the television and the movie 'Showgirls' was on.

"What a stripping coincidence." You clucked your tongue.

* * * * *

You just finished brushing your teet when you heard a song being played in the bathroom.

>> SONG <<

"Yixing?" You were out of the bathroom to see your husband sitting on the bed, starring holes into your eyes. Your breath hitched.

"You glued the idea in my head. I just had to." His voice trailed into a husky whisper. He started dancing towards you, his body moving with the heavy rhythm. His hips and shoulders moved in such a way that heightens his appeal which you never knew he could do.

He danced around you and touched you in random ways lightly, sending chills down your spine. His gaze met yours and this man in front of you was different than the one you knew. This man has deep eyes, submissive, stripping you down slowly with his eyes. At times, he would bite his lower lips or let out a low grunt.

When you finally took hold of the lower hem of his shirt, he leaned in to kiss your neck. Then, you saw beads of sweat on the sides of his face. 

"Strip me." You whispered in his ears and that did it. His perfect playlist that suit the heat between you two endlessly played at the night was filled with heavy breathing, screams, grunts, dirty play of lust.

 

p/s: ? -EunHyukLove