NUESTvip

Miss Chocoholic's Advice Booth { OPEN }

Name: Chloe
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Location: England, UK
Type Of Problem: Friendship
Problem: Recently, one of my best friends has been treating my other best friends badly. She is so over-dramatic, she says mean things to them and lies all the time. Also, she makes out that she has mental problems; which I know isn’t true because I have a mental disorder myself. She’s turned most of her friends against her already, but she has been a great friend to me before and I don’t want to turn my back on her. However, I am also shocked and disgusted with what she’s been saying. Can you help, Miss Chocoholic?

 

**
My answer: Hello Chloe :)).As far as I know, if someone has been over dramatic than her usual act, then she might having a problem. My advice is, you should talk to her, maybe she's having a problem and she's making a cuss so that you can notice it. Or maybe she's showing her true personality. Some people have an inner personality that doesn't show to  other people for some reasons. But my piece of advice is talk to her. tell to your friend about your observation about her, maybe she'll voice out of what is happening on her also talking to her makes a great help if she HAVE a mental problems, because y'know I am kinda relate to your problem but that's just another story. If she doesn't change her act like over dramatic, say mean things and lies and etc. Then understand her, (if you are a true friend). Because understanding is what needed by the people who are having a mental problems. Also don't tolerate her acts, just say it if she have a wrongdoings that she made. I hope my advice can help you a little bit. Thank you for consulting *^O^*.

PS: you can pm me if you want to talk more over it :))