Be My Girl?

Be My Girl?

You were standing in the crowd, holding a hand banner as you watched the 5 boys on the stage. You screamed your lungs out when they performed cute songs. But you screamed the loudest when they started the solos.

You couldn't help to shout each of their name when they were performing. And when you saw a certain red haired someone walked to the center of the stage you automatically screamed your life out. You couldn't take your eyes off him as you unconsciously jumped along. Fangirling over him. But when he sang the reff part and 2 dancers showed up, your smile disappeared. Yet, you still tried to cheer him. Yelling out his name and wished that he wouldn't touch the dancers.

Unfortunately, you were wrong. When the song reached it's , he hugged the dancer from the back before moved to the other dancer and danced oh-so-ily with her. You frowned and unconsciously cursed. You met his eyes by accident and gave him a death glare before left the crowd that was going nuts as the song ended. You walked further from the stage with lots of effort.

When you were about to leave the concert hall, one of the bodyguard blocked your way and stated a name. You nodded slowly as he said your name and he told you to follow him. Truthfully, you were a bit scared with the bodyguard. But you followed him anyway. And he led you to the backstage. You were, of course, confused. The bodyguard then led you to the waiting room and said, "Enter. Somebody is waiting for you inside," before he left.

You tilted your head to the side but then shrugged your shoulder. You knocked on the door and heard a reply, "Come in!" You opened the door slowly and entered. And your appearance were greeted by 4 cute boys. "UWOH! A-annyeong!" The one with chubby cheeks bowed first, followed by 3 other. Yes, 3. Because the leader, was laying on a couch with his eyes closed and his headphone on.

"Hey, guys! You were awesome!" you congratulated them and had a small chat. Sandeul excused himself first for his second solo part and he left. Baro told some jokes and you giggled. After a few moments later, the stylist noona came and told Baro and Cnu to get ready. Cnu bowed politely and left. As for Baro, he leaned closer and whispered to you, "Yeah, you should talk to that leader over there. He was so silent since he's back from his solo performance." You blushed and nodded. Baro patted your shoulder and muttered 'fighting' before he caught up with Cnu. And you were left alone with the charismatic leader

You slowly walked to him and crouched next to him. You poked his cheek and he opened his eyes. You greeted him with a soft smile, "Annyeong, Jung Jinyoung." He sat up immediately and rubbed his eyes.

After he regained his consciousness, a smile spread across his face, "So, you actually came," he took off his headphone and placed it on his lap. You forced a smile and answered, "But still, I'm hurt," with that, his expression changed to a regretful one. He grabbed your hand and held it gently, "I'm really sorry. It was just a performance. I don't wanna do it either. I prefer dancing with Gongchan than with those dancers," he confessed. You chuckled at his words. "Gongchan oppa? Really?" He smiled sweetly, "I'm serious! If its not because of work, I won't do it," he caressed you cheek. And you just love his warmth. You closed your eyes and smiled, "I understand."

He then embraced you, covering your body with his warmth and your hair, "Thank you, I know you'll understand. I love you so much," he pulled away a bit and kissed your forehead. "I love you too, oppa. Now go! You still have a few more songs to sing!" you said as the both of you stood up. You shoved Jinyoung to a rack full of costumes. Jinyoung took his jacket off and changed it with a different one and got ready for the stage.

Before he stepped outside, he turned around and walked towards you. He cupped your face and kissed you full on the lips. It was sweet and warm. You could feel the love from his kiss. After he ran out of breath, he pulled away and bit his lip, "I hope that was okay."

You blushed and hit him lightly, couldn't even say a word. So you just pushed him to the door, "Y-you have to leave or your concert will be ruined!" you stuttered and heard Jinyoung laughed, "I know this concert will be a success!" he said confidently. He then turned his head to you, "And we will celebrate it tomorrow. So I hope you'll give me a present," he his lips and you shoved him away.