Scenes of Love

A Love That Will Never Fade

 

“Ohayougozaimasu ~~~~~ san!” The staff said as you walked into the studio for your second day of filming.  Today your mind was filled with excitement and nervousness since you were about to experience your first filming session with Sakurai Sho. Walking into the studio, you suddenly felt worried…What if I mess up? Sho-kun might be upset that he has to work with a beginner actress like me even though he is a top level actor…

 

“~~~~~~san! Ohayougozaimasu.”  Maki’s cheerful voice broke your thoughts.  “Daijyoubu? You look nervous… Don’t worry you’ll do fine! The staff was quite impressed with your acting skills yesterday, and Sho is really nice and easy to work with when it comes to filming.  Isshyo ni ganbarou!”

 

“Un. Arigatou.”  You were still a little nervous, but you felt better after hearing Maki’s consoling words.  I am so lucky to be able to work with such nice people like Maki-chan… You thought, giving Maki a smile of gratitude.

 

“A, Sho! Ohayou.”  Maki said, while waving happily to Sho who had just walked into the studio.

 

Your heart seemed to stop for a second as you saw Sho-kun walking towards you and Maki. He is so perfect… You thought in a daze. How am I going to concentrate on my acting when Sho-kun is filming with us??

 

“Maki, ~~~~~san ohayougozimasu.”  Sho-kun said with his deep smooth voice.  “Kyou wa Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.”

 

“A… Hai…” You said shyly, hoping no one will notice the slight blush on your cheeks as you spoke to Sho-kun.

 

“Minna! We are going to start filming!” The director interrupted.  The first scene was my character Sakura, walking into her house and finding Maki’s character Haru and Haru’s boyfriend Kazuya, played by Sho, talking together in the living room.  In this scene you had to act out Sakura’s feeling of falling in love at first sight as she sees her sister’s boyfriend Kazuya.  You felt you nervousness welling up again as you, Maki, and Sho got into positions for your scene to start.

 

“Jyaa, Honbann ikimasu! 3..2…1.. Action!” The director yelled, signaling the cameramen to start the cameras.

 

You took a deep breath and started your act…

 

“Sakura okaeri.  A, this is my boyfriend Kazuya.”  Maki said her line perfectly as you walked into the room.

 

“Hajimemae. My name is Kazuya.”

 

“Hajimemae watashi ~~~~~ desu” As you said your line your eyes met Sho-kun’s, and you felt like your heart was being captured by his beautiful, soft brown eyes… Sho-kun I don’t think I can stop myself from falling in love with you again…

 

“Haai.  Cut!  Your acting was perfect ~~~~~~san!  That was one of the most convincing ‘love at first sight’ acts I’ve ever seen. You truly have talent in acting”  The Director said to me in an impressed tone.

 

“Arigatougoaimasu…”  You said, nervous that the director may have figured out your feelings for Sho-kun through your “realistic acting.”  I need to be more careful about showing my feelings… Sho-kun might feel awkward acting with me if he finds out I like him, and he probably doesn’t think of me as anything more than a co-actor for the drama… You thought to yourself sadly, but even though you knew that your love will be unrequited, you were unable to erase the glimmer of hope that Sho-kun had also felt someting special the day you spent together months ago...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Sorry for not updating for so long! I’ve been trying to get back into writing though, and I should have the next chapter up by tomorrow :)  Thank you guys for reading, and please comment and check out my other stories I am writing  if you like this one!