Falling in Love?

A Love That Will Never Fade

“Are? Do you guys know each other?”  Tegoshi asked confused, looking back and forth questioningly at you and Sakurai Sho.
“We’ve met once before...”  Sho-kun answered before you could gather your thoughts enough to respond.  I can’t believe I’m talking to Sho-kun again after all these months... You thought dreamily as you listened to his smooth deep voice.
“Sho-senpai, you should probably head over to filming or you are going to be late!”  Tegoshi said, breaking the silence.
“Honntoda!  It’s the first day of filming so I can’t be late.  I’ll see you guys tomorrow at filming!” Sho-kun said, waving goodbye.  You stared at Sho-kun as he walked away, wishing you could have talked a little longer.
“Come on let’s go eat! I’m starving!” Tegoshi said optimistically, seeing your disappointed look.
“Ok let’s go! I’m hungry too!”  You said, faking a smile.  I need to act more normal or Tegoshi will suspect something... You thought to yourself, trying your hardest to push the image of Sho-kun away from your mind, but you knew it was impossible because even from that moment you felt yourself falling in love again with Sho-kun.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Tegoshi ate dinner at a nice sushi place, and the event of meeting Sho-kun was finally beginning to fade from your mind when Tegoshi mentioned Sho-kun again while you were riding the subway train.
“So how exactly do you and Sho-senpai know each other?” Tegoshi asked curiously.
“Oh we are just....acquaintances.”  You said, taken by surprise by the sudden question about Sho-kun.
“Hontouni?  I thought you guys were dating or something from way you looked at him.” Tegoshi said teasingly while giggling like a little kid.
“No we are just acquaintances!” You said quickly said.  I wish we were dating though...  You thought sadly to yourself, I mustn’t tell Tegoshi anything about me and Sho-kun.  He seems like the type that would go around and tell everybody the minute he finds out.
“Soudane. Arienaimonne.  Sho-kun isn’t nearly good enough to be able to make a girl as cute as you fall for him~”  Tegoshi said playfully.  You were again lost in your thoughts and were only half-listening to Tegoshi’s words.
“Nani?  What did you just say?”  You said, wanting to confirm what you thought he just said.
“Nothing...”  He said with an adorable grin.  “Hey this is my train stop! I gotta go.  See you tomorrow at filming!  Oyasumi~” He said, showing his Idol-smile and skipping off to his train station.
You laughed to yourself as you watched Tegoshi skip away...  Tegoshi...you never fail to make me smile...You thought to yourself, He is so nice~ and even called me cute.  You smiled to yourself, and during that moment, for the first time that evening, your thoughts about Sho-kun had completely disappeared...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Sorry for not updating in like forever! And I'm sorry the chapter is so short :( I was going to make it longer but I wanted to get a chapter out as fast as I could.  I hope you guys liked it! Please comment and subscribe :) Thanks for reading~