Two Different Worlds?

A Love That Will Never Fade

It has been one month since the day you spent with Sho-kun, and you were now at Tokyo Dome where the Arashi concert was located.  You took out the concert ticket that Sho-kun gave you.  You smiled to yourself as you reread Sho-kun’s handwritten message on the ticket: Thank you so much for today.  It was nice to hang out with someone who liked me for who I am instead of liking me just for being famous.  I had a great time.  Sakurai Sho.  You remembered how surprised you were that Sho-kun was not Sakamoto Shohei, a normal person who works at a television station, but Sakurai Sho, a famous idol, and your favorite Arashi member.  Today you will be seeing Sho-kun not as a normal person you happened to meet at the train station, but as an Arashi member, and you will cheer him on along with thousands of other fans.

You took your seat in the concert dome.  You were able to sit in the front row because of the special ticket that Sho-kun gave you.  Maybe since I’m this close to the stage Sho-kun will notice me… You thought, but there are so many fans and he might not even remember a common girl like me…  For a moment you wished that you can have another day that you can spend with just Sho-kun and no one else.  You were caught up in your own thoughts when the first song A. RA. SHI started playing and Arashi appeared.

♪hajikerya Yea! sunao ni Good!
dakara choito omoi no wa Boo!
That's all right!
soredemo jidai wo kiwameru sou sa bokura wa Super Boy!
We are "COOL"
yana koto atte mo dokka de kakkotsukeru
yaru dake yaru kedo ii desho?
yume dake mottatte ii desho?~♪

“Arashi daisuki!” you screamed along with the all fangirls near you.  This was your first Arashi concert you’ve been to and you were already having an awesome time.  Arashi sang many songs from their newest album, followed by them singing some of their older songs.  You just finished listening to Nino’s beautiful new solo song ‘Doko Ni Demo Aru Uta’ when the song that holds so many memories for you started playing…

♪It’s a brand new world~♪

You felt tears welling up in your eyes as Arashi started singing the song that you and Sho-kun sang together at karaoke.  This song holds so many memories for me… Sho-kun, do you still remember the day we sang ‘Believe’ together? You thought to yourself.

♪Jidai ni kitaisezumo susumu my life♪

Sho-kun finished his rap, and to your surprise, he looked right at you and showed his Idol-smile.  Did Sho-kun  just smile at me?  Or was I just imagining it? You thought to yourself. 

♪This is the movement♪

 

The song ended and the last song of today’s concert ‘One Love’ started playing.  Sho-kun even if I never see you again in real life, I will always love you and always be your fan.  I wish we didn’t live in two different worlds, but maybe someday I will see you again…

 ___________________________________________________________________________________

 

You arrived back at your house and you checked your cell phone for any missed calls.  One missed call from Vithmic Model Agency.  Your phone read.  Sugoi!  The model agency I applied for last month called me back!  You thought.  You hurriedly called the model agency back.

“Hello, this is Vithmic Model Agency.”

“Hi. This is ~~~~~~, I received your call.”  You said

“Hi. We received your application.  Do you think you can come to our agency next week?  You have been picked to be able to participate in an audition to join our modeling agency.”

“Yes I can come in.  Arigatou gozaimasu!”  You said, and ended the call.

Sho-kun, maybe we won’t be living in two different worlds anymore…

 _______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)  Sorry for the slow chapter~it was mostly a recap of the previous story.  If you guys have any suggestions for how the story should go, just comment :)   Thanks for reading my fanfic :)