Chapter 2

He isn't yours, he never was.
Hello guys thx for reading my fic and thx for the comment^.^ I'm really awkward so just go ahead and read. But it's one thing Xiumin is 4years old Luhan is 10 and Kris, lay, Tao and Kai is 17. And Kris thought is writing  like    :this 
 
After they were done with the lovely date Kris wanted to take Lay out for a walk at the beach. (At the beach) they walked hand in hand, watching the beautiful blue water and the colorful sunset. Or Lay was looking at the sunset and water while Kris looked at Lay.  *Sigh* why do you always have to look at me" lay said."wait don't answer you are just going to say something cheesy right?" Kris chuckled,why was his boyfriend so cute gaah. They sat at the sand and now BOTH looked at the water. "Kris?" Lay asked, Kris looked at Lay who looked at him with big eyes. "I love you Kris..." Kris felt like the happiest person alive right now. He had all he needed, and all he need is Lay. "I love you to". Then Kris kissed Lay. He could feel lay smile between the kisses,  and That made kris smile like an idiot. 
 
-
Kris looked at his sleeping boyfriend who laid at his lap. Kris played a little with Lay's (eeee Lay's xD chips..get it...no?.. ok this isn't funny, go back to the fic)  hair.  Lay woke up but didn't move from his position, Lay smiled with his dimple smile. Aigo why did he smile, he is killing me with cuteness.
Kris leaned closer to kiss the cute xing they were now so close that they could feel each other breath. (RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING) 
"OH are you serious?!"Kris said annoyed, Lay chuckled "relax baobei it's just Kai"Lay smiled. "Oh that's great" Kris faked a smile. 
 
Kai: "hii xingxing
Lay: "hello Kai"
Kai: "Xing were are you?"
Lay: "I'm at the beach"
Kai: "alone now?!"
Lay: "relax I'm with Kris"
........... Lay heard some whispering,
Lay"hello? Kai are you there?"
Kai: "um yes, Xing you must come home Xiumin miss you"
Lay: "but I'll come home later.."
Kai: "NO, I mean he really miss you! And eoamma wants you home now"
Lay: *sigh* "Ok I'll on my way bye"
Kai:"bye"
 
"Come on let's go"Lay said while standing up. "What why? Can't we stay a little longer" Kris asked while trying to drag Lay back down. "NO, we are going now or forget it, I can just go alone" Lay said while he started to go. Kris ran fast back to Lay ^^
 
 
 
Kai Luhan Tao and Xiumin pov.
 
"Yah hyung it's so boring here" Luhan sighed.
"Where is Lay?" Tao asked while playing with his phone.
"Actually i don't know, why don't we call him. Xing hyung is funny"Luhan said while playing with xiumin's hand. "yah! Kai are you listening? Call xingxing" tao said. Kai picked up his phone and called Lay while Xiumin, Luhan and Tao sat around Kai.
 
Kai: "hi xingxing
Lay: "hello Kai"
Kai sat there with a 'whattosay' face "Ask him were he is dummy" Luhan said, while Tao tried coming closer the phone.
 
Kai: "Xing Where  are you?"
Lay: "I'm at the beach"
"What did hyung say?" Xiumin asked  "at the beach" Kai answered 
"Alone?!" They all said the same time.
 
Kai: "alone now?!"
Lay: "relax I'm with Kris"
"He is with Kris... "Kai said while looking at Tao who looked really sad. Kai felt bad for Tao. He had know Lay longer and he had always been in love with Lay. Luhan also knew that
his hyung where in love with lay so he felt bad for him too. " Say that he must come home now, um say that xiumin miss him" Luhan said. 
 
"......... "
Lay"hello? Kai are you there?"
Kai: "um yes, Layshii you must come home Xiumin miss you"
Lay: "but I'll come home later.."
Kai saw Tao was sad and Kai got a little angry because Tao was the one who should have been with lay.
Kai: "NO,... I mean he really miss you! And eoamma wants you home now"
Lay: "Ok I'll on my way bye"
Kai:"bye"
 
Luhan took Xiumin to his room to change into theirs pajamas, so Kai and Tao was all alone. "Are you alright ?"Kai asked nervous. "Yeah, come on let's go up" Tao answered while getting up.
 
Sorry for a boring chapter I just had to update... ^_^
Xoxo baozi lover.