Chapter 3

He isn't yours, he never was.
  Heeeey people I'm sorry I'm bad at updateding but I have so much school T.T hope you like this short chapter :P
 
 Kris and Lay reached Lay house, Lay was going to step in but Kris's took his hand and draged him away.
"Baobei can't we be here a little" Kris asked while trying to do some aegyo but failed really hard O_o. Lay stood there with no facial expression then he started laughing "what are you trying on?? you look like a creepy e" Lay said while he wiped his tears and took Kris hand. "Come on baobei". Kris got shivers when he came in, Kai Tao Luhan and Xiumin sat there and looked at them or actually they looked at Kris.  They were judging him. It was an awkward silence, but then Lay finally said "where's eoamma ?" "They went out, they said they had something to do I guess they are coming home like an hour or so" Kai finally said. "Oh...Okay....Have you guys eaten? Xiumin are you hungry ?" Lay asked with a soft and gentle voice, while he had a beautiful smile on his face. Slowly Xiumin jumped of the couch, he landed on his , he stood up and smiled the cutest smile in the whole world. "Yes Xing gee can we eat steamed buns" Xiumin asked while he took lay's hand and pressed his hand to his face. Lay chuckled, as everybody. "Yes Xiumin we can eat steamed buns^^ Lulu do you want to come with us and help?" Lay asked Luhan. He had noticed the jealous Luhan. Luhan lot his hand glide trough his hair "if you want that me to come so badly I'll come"Luhan said while he flipped his hair and took Xiumin's hand. They were about to go into the kitchen but Kris stopped Lay and took him out. "I just wanted to say goodbye to you before I leave" Kris said while he was going to kiss Lay but he Lay turned his face. "What are you leaving now?" Lay pouted. "Yeeah.. I have to go home because Yeollie is there alone with Baekhyun and... Yeah you know them right?" Lay sighed and Kris pulled him closer and pressed his lips on his. "See you tomorrow?" Kris said. "Yeah see you tomorrow" Lay chuckled. And kris pulled Lay closer to him and kissed he again.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tao's pov
"I'll just forgot something in the car I'll come back soon Kai" Tao said while he went to the out door.  "I just wanted to say goodbye to you before I leave" was that Kris's voice? "What are you leaving now?" And that's Xing's voice right? . "Yeeah.. I have to go home because Yeollie is there alone with Baekhyun and you know them right?" Tao had right it was Kris and Xing, Xing his crush since kindergarten. Tao stood there while he saw that Kris kissed his crush."See you tomorrow?" A tear escaped from Tao's eye."Yeah see you tomorrow" Tao wiped away thoose stupid tears and went in back to Kai "heey Kai i have to to go now sorry, but see you tomorrow"
 
 
At Tao's bedroom
"Arghhh why me!" Tao said. Tao buried his face into his hands. "Yixing why don't you look at me at the same way you look at kris" Tao cried. "Don't you get it?! I love you!!" Tao cried harder. Tao looked up from his face and saw his panda at the other side of the bed, Tao crabbed the Panda and hugged it hard. "wh wh why don't Yixing love me?" Tao wisphered  and wiped his tears and before he knew it he had fallen asleep.
 
xoxo hope you like it.. Poor tao^^