{ F I N A L }

The Ending Page

~ F I N A L ~

 

 

Soo Eun was cleaning the house because of her parents went out for awhile. She cleaned her bedroom first. After half an hour cleaned her bedroom she went to her parents bedroom and cleaned it all. She walked out from the bedroom before she open the knob she saw something that haven't cleaned yet. Her mother's dressing table. It was really messy. She cleaned all the make-up stains. She open the first drawer to keep the make-up. But she noticed a book. It looks like diary. She flipped the first page. The handwriting was terrible. It just like a boy handwriting. She read it.

 

1988, June 12

I saw her with a ponytail hair. She sit on the bench under a tree. I want to approached her but I'm so scared if she don't like me disturbing her. I want to sat beside her for once at least once. But I can't she is now sitting with a man. Man? Who is he? Her boyfriend perhaps? She was smiling with him. Held hands together. Laughed together. She was really happy with him. It's okay. I'm just a shadow for her. I want her to notice my appearance that's all. Tomorrow. Tomorrow, the day I'll confess to her about my feelings.

 

Tsk, who is he? Who is that 'her'. I don't get it

 

1988, June 13

I saw her. She was siting alone this time. I walked towards her with a heavy steps while holding a bouquet of flower. I called out her name. She looked at me with her angelic eyes that made me melt. I said 'I love you' and hand in her the flower. She suddenly sneeze a lot. I want to asked her why but she shooed me away. Yet, I just get it why she sneeze a lot. Because some girls have this kind of sick. Allergic to flowers. Aish, I should know her better. I know from now on she will hate me badly. Stupid. Stupid Kim Jong Il. Stupid. 

 

Kim Jong Il? This name is familiar. Plus, allergic to flowers just like my mom. I smelled fishy here.

 

1988, June 20

I know this was my biggest mistake. She didn't talked to me since that day. I was a bit upset. But this all my stupid fault. I hate myself. I should stay away from her from now on. Though, I'm hurt. This is for my good.

 

Aish, this Jong Il man you should go asked her for forgiveness not letting her go away.

 

1988, August 8

I was walking around the park. I saw her. Yes, I'm not blind I saw her with that man again. They were having fun together. It's okay. If she is happy. I'm happy too. I love her smile. She had the beautiful smile ever. She was happy with that man. I wish I was him. I wish I'm the reason her to smile

 

Why this man is so stubborn? Go asked her out or you will regret more!

 

1988, December 25

It was Christmas. I walked alone through the snow. It's really cold. I spot a woman was crying alone she sat on the bench while covering her face using her palm. I sat next to her. I ask her why is she crying. But she didn't leave her palm and started to cry harder. She slowly remove her hand from her face. I was shock it was Yang Soo Jee. I hugged her and said that I'm sorry. She started to talk. She told me that she was really happy that's the reason she cried. She told me about this man named Oh Se Jung purposed her. She will married soon. I felt my heart had cracked into million of pieces. I wanted to cry but I must hold it. I'm so dumb, stupid, jerk and many more. I had left my precious chance. I should move on. 

 

Y-yang Soo Jee? That is my mother's name. Oh Se Jung? That is my father's name. Is he had a crush on my mother? So that's mean 'her' is my mother. Why is my mother kept this diary? Aish, this thing made me felt more confusing. I wonder what was the ending page about? Oh, . I heard my parents car. I should put this diary back. Where is it? Where is it? Uh, here. I hope mom won't noticed it.

 

She went down and acted like nothing happen. She saw her parents and suddenly her mind asking her many questions about the diary. She wanted to ask but she had no chance. She want to ask her mother personal. Without her father. But where ever her mother goes her father will be there. 

 

She saw her mother was alone so she approached her. It was really awkward because she asked about things that beside the questions in her head. She asked the opposite things.

"O-mma, wh-o is Ki-m Jo-ng Il?" she shuttered.

"How did you know about him? He is just a friend. Frankly speaking she had a crushed on me but it was a long story. I had no time to tell you, dear" 

"I-i read his diary. I guess it belongs to him. I think that he had a crush on you and ... and I want to know the ending of this story? Uh, omma tell me pleaseeee?" she is using her puppy eyes

"Aish, here the end of this story. Me and your appa married. He and Yong Gee married. I had a daughter. He had a son. And we had never met since that day. That's all"

"Is it? But how... you can have his diary?" 

"It's because I felt on the stairs and he helped me. We exchanged our book. And now I think he still kept my diary. I guess..."

 

Soo Eun's P.O.V 

I felt bad for him, Kim Jong Il. Pity him. I wish that he had a better life. I wish that his wife is way better than my mother.

 

I woke up from the bed and take a quick shower. I dress-up neatly. I tied my pony tail and went to the kitchen. I ate breakfast. I saw my brother, Sehun. He sat next beside me.

"Soo Eun-ah, uhm, you know Kai right? He want to meet you when recess. He had something to tell you" he said

"Oppa, your quite,shy and funny friend want to meet me? Oh please does he have a girlfriend?"

"Just meet him. That's all. Don't asking me so many questions. Plus we are already late for school"

 

We rushed to the school. Luckily the gate hasn't closed. I walked to my class alone and I saw Dong Soo was calling me. So I sat beside her. We talked about random things and laugh all the time. She told me about her new boyfriend, Chanyeol. 

 

It's recess time. I walked to my brother and asked him where is that Kai. He told me that he was at the rooftop. I went to the rooftop and saw him sat. I came nearer. 

"Hi, Kai" I started the conversation first, "Why do you want to meet with me?"

"I like you Soo Eun" he hugged me, "Before I'm late. I don't want to lose you"

"What are you talking about?" I yell at him. But then I started to remember about Kim Jong Il story. Eh, wait. Kai's real name is Kim Jong In. Oh, no. Tell me this was not the truth. So.. so he was the Kim Jong Il's son.

"I want to tell you something that .. uhm, you-" I kiss him. Before he could explain. He was blank. He suddenly move his lip in sync.

"I know the story. Ehem, actually I like you too. But I thought you were with Krystal so I should move on. But now I was wrong! I like you Kai. I love you"

"I love you too. More than you know" he embraced me and kiss my forehead.