Episode 1

EXO You are my oppa!

"Ya Byun Baekpig! Hurry up!" Chanyeol exclaims banging on the bathroom door loudly. "Go away Chanderp! I have to look good for my sisters!" Baekhyun yells from the other side of the door. "Just in case you forgot they're our sisters too!" All the remaining members yelled in unison waiting in front of the bathroom door. "I'm done, I'm done! Geez" Baekhyun finally exited the bathroom calmly adjusting a strand of his hair before abruptly being yanked away by Chanyeol who then shoved him aside. All 11 members quickly ran into the bathroom doing whatever they needed to do.

 

Done with preparations the group filed out fo the dorm and into the front of the building where the van lay, only then did the filming start. "We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida! Welcome to you are my oppa!". They all bowed respectively, "Today we will be flying to Jeju island where our siblings will too! Once there we will meet with our siblings, wah! I'm really excited" Baekhyun squealed, his eyes smiling as he clapped his hand enthusiastically. "It's time to go! Go Go! Let's go!" Chanyeol the happy virus jumped up and down, getting into the van.

 

A total of 2 hours passed before they got to Jeju island, arriving they nervously waited for their luggage. "Why am i shaking, oh my gosh so nervous" D.O stood there hands clamped together tightly, creating sweat. "Breathe Sehun, Breathe!" Luhan tried calming the maknae down but failed to do so. "Finally our luggage!" Chen exclaimed finally spotting the groups luggage after impatiently waiting. Once placing all the members luggage on the trolleys they headed out in hopes of meeting their siblings. Instead they were welcome with a large crowd of girls. "Bwoyah!" Lay cutely exclaimed with his accent while D.O stared with his large eyes opened even wider. Suddenly a bell rang through the speakers followed by a male voice, "Evening boys, welcome to Jeju! In order to continue with this show you have to find your five siblings throughout this airport."There was a silence before he continued, "In order for you to find your siblings you will have to sing a line from wolf 'Geurae wolf naega wolf awoo', if the person you ask is your sibling she will continue the line by replying 'Ah saranghaeyo nan neukdaego nan minyeo'.

 

"If you fail to find your five siblings within 1 hour this show will be cancelled! So good luck boys, hopefully we will see all of you in front of the airport later with all your siblings." With that the announcement ended and the clock started. " what?" Tao cursed in english, "Yah!" Xiumin exclaimed hitting Tao on the back of his head, "Ah! Apa what was that for!" Tao exlaimed sulking on the floor. "Who taught you that, little brat!".Xiumin scolded him wagging his finger with a dissaproving look. "Duizhang Duizhang!" Tao cries pointing up at Kris with a pout. "Kris! You!" Xiumin stormed over to Kris before quickly shrinking back due to his height and famous face -_-. "Kay nevermind" "Ahh !" Chanyeol screams suddenly shocking everyone, "What's wrong?!?" Everyone chorused, "We're running out of time!" "Oh !"

 

"Geurae wolf naega wolf awoo" "Ah saranghaeyo nan neukdaego nan minyeo" Tao squealed loudly jumping up and down, "Annyeonghaseyo Seol Eun Joo imnida!" the two bowed at eachother respectively.

"I found my sister! I found my sister~" Tao sang happily, a bell then rang throughout the airport before that familiar male voice spoke again "Good job Tao you have found your first sister, there are 4 left to find, please make your way to the front of the airport". "Well then shall we go?" Tao raised his hand and signaled towards the exit of the airport, "Sure" Eun Joo let out a grin, "I dont really like crowded places" she cutely tilted her head. "Ah kyeopta!" Tao pinched her cheeks before walking out to the front of the airport with his sibling right by his side.

 

"Ah its so hard, theres so much people, do i have to ask everyone here? Oh my god" Luhan muttered to himself, "They dont look like our siblings when i look at them, i dont know..." He let out a sigh puffing up his cheeks frustrated, "Oh bubble tea.. bubble tea? Wait! She looks like she may be our sibling!" 

A tall girl stood there sipping on her bubble tea as she chewed the pearls she jumped in shock when Luhan suddenly popped up in front of her. "Ah.. this is awkward" He shyly ruffled his hair before singing "Geurae wolf naega wolf awoo", "Ah saranghaeyo nan neukdaego nan minyeo". She giggled biting her lip. He clapped his hand so fast it looked as if his hands would fall off any minute before hugging his sister.

"Whats your name?"

"Ye Evelyn imnida!"

"Wah~ such a pretty name, how old are you dongsaeng ah?" 

"I was born in 1995 so im 18 now~" 

"Ah~ I see, remember to call me oppa from now on!" Luhan winked but before he could continue a bell rang.

"Good job to Luhan and Kris for finding their 2nd and 3rd sisters, Ye Evelyn and Doan Mi Cha"

"You now only have 10 minutes left to find the remainder 2 sisters! You might want to hurry up!" Quickly Luhan grabbed Evelyn's hand and pulled her towards the exit slowly fastening his pace.

 

"There's only ten minutes left, i really dont want the show cancelled" Soomin pouted playing with the ends of her hair before deciding to walk around the airport, "You know i really hope Baekhyun oppa would be the one to find me, his my bias in EXO, i really love his voice and his so cute". "Anything else?" A voice suddenly asked, shocked she jumped around forming a cute little o. "B-Baekhyun oppa!" "Annyeong!" he cutely waved "My dongsaeng~". "Annyeonghaseyo!" she quickly bowed 90 degrees, "Ehh dont have to be so formal, youre my dongsaeng now arent you? Geurae wolf naega wolf awoo" "Ah saranghaeyo nan neukdaego nan minyeo!". "Well, time's running out should we go meet your other sisters?" Baekhyun offered his arm to which she accepted and looped her arm around before both walked off exiting the airport meeting with the rest of the family. "Boys there are 5 minutes left you need to quickly search for your 5th sister!" "Bwoyah where are the rest? Where's the last sister? Andwae dont cancel this show!" Tao sulked on the floor. The countdown started and the 4 members along with their siblings started panicking. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2-" "They're here!" Everyone exclaimed jumping up and down happily as the rest of EXO along with their last sibling arrived panting heavily from all the running. "Annyeonghaseyo Im Yoona imnida." "Annyeonghaseyo!" Everyone chorused before bursting out into laughter.

 

----------------------------

I'm sorry if this first chapter kind of .. i originally planned for other events to happen in this chapter as well but the meetings are already pretty long so ill just upload this first especially since you guys have been patiently waiting! I now have homework to do at 1am T_T hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter. Buh bye for now~