C09

Who is She
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did you do that?" Baekhyun asked in a cold tone. "Do what?" Krystal replied back.

"Why did you lock up Minjung in the library?" he demanded for an answer. "Oh not me. Heard it was Soojin who did it." She smirked as she pushed the blame to someone else. He knew something was definitely up but she kept denying.

"I don't care but you better apologize to Minjung for whatever you've done." he said as he was about to leave. "Why should I? I did nothing" but she talked back. He turned around and glared at her again, then started moving towards the exit. Suddenly a pair of arms grabbed his waist. "Fine, I can apologize to her unless.. Be my prom partner this Friday! Else, do you want to see more harms happen to her?" She asked.

I can't let any Minjung get anymore hurt, Baekhyun thought and decided to sacrifice himself to be Krystal's prom date. The both of them left the rooftop with her hugging his arm tightly.

Just as Minjung was about to enter the class, she spotted Baekhyun and Krystal acting lovey dovey in the hallway. Deep down she felt slightly jealous and disappointed, sp she ended up giving the cake to Luhan instead. Luhan took the chance and asked her to his prom date, and somehow, she agreed as she remembered the sight of Krystal and Beakhyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter