His Scandal

Sweet Scandal

OST Don't Go Home by GD&TOP  

 

          “Hyung, Hyung, Hyung!”

 

          Jiyong simply ignored Big Bang’s maknae and focused on composing the intro for their good-bye stage on Inkigayo.  With their Korean promotions coming to an end, he wanted to make their farewell special for their fans.  It was only Wednesday, and he only had three more days until the performance.  However, even though it should be simple to mix all of their solos into an intro, he kept getting interrupted and distracted.  When Jiyong escaped practice yesterday, all he wanted to do was drink a cappuccino and work on the intro.  He didn’t expect to run into KARA’s Nicole and cause a scene.

 

          “Aghhhhh!”

 

          Just the mere thought of yesterday’s incident stirred up Jiyong.  He clenched his left hand into a fist and ran his other through his hair.  How can anyone be so dense?  If she wasn’t so clumsy, we wouldn’t have been discovered!  He yelled in his mind.  After Nicole left him, he returned to the YG building to finish the intro.  However, he still had practice and a scheduled interview with some magazine he didn’t care about.  By the time he got time to finish the intro, it was already the morning the next day.  Jiyong was determined to finish it so they would also have time to practice it.

 

          “HYUNG!”  Seungri lifted one side of Jiyong’s headphones off his ear and yelled.  This resulted in Jiyong jumping back, shocked.  The maknae only grinned at the glare his leader was giving him.

 

          “YAH, LEE SEUNGHYUN!”  Jiyong yelled when his senses came back, taking his headphones off and resting them on his neck. 

 

          He only called s by their full names when he was truly annoyed.  However, his angered expression faltered when he noticed that the other members (except for Youngbae, who had a schedule) were standing next to Seungri.  Top’s and Daesung’s mischievously grinned like they knew something he didn’t.

 

          “What’s up?” he asked suspiciously.

 

          “Jiyong-ah, have you gone online yet?”  Top asked.  When off-stage, the members of Big Bang referred to each other by their actual names, except for Top and Seungri.  Since their names were the same, they thought it would just be confusing.

 

          “Uh, no…...why?”  Jiyong shook his head and asked, confused.

 

          “Hyung, you really need to see this!”  Daesung said, quickly shoving his laptop in front of their leader.  Jiyong was surprised by the sudden action.

 

          “Yah, I’m working here!  Bother me later!”  He yelled, annoyed.  Was he ever going to finish this stupid intro?

 

          “Oh no Hyung, you seriously need to see this!”  Seungri insisted while pointing to the laptop over his shoulder.  Jiyong sighed out of frustration and rolled his eyes.

 

          “Seungri-ah, you’re not going to trick me into looking at again.”  He said seriously.

 

          “That was only once! And, that’s not what this is!  Just look at this Hyung!”  Seungri cried as he clicked the Internet window open.

 

          “What is so important that all three of you have to-“  Jiyong complained but stopped mid-sentenced when his eyes turned to the computer screen.

 

          His eyes widened as he read “Big Bang's G-Dragon and KARA’s Nicole Caught Kissing”.  Underneath the title were pictures of when Nicole was trying to wipe the ice cream off his face, except from the angle the pictures were taken- it looked like they were doing something different.  He didn’t notice it at the time, but when he pushed Nicole away, he was touching her waist.  Even though he knew that he was really just pushing Nicole away, the pictures made look as if he was holding her.

 

“Oh ……” was all that escaped his lips before s bombarded him with questions

 

          “I didn’t know you were that close with Nicole-ah!”

 

          “I didn’t even know he was friends with any other female idol outside of our company!”

 

          “Looks like our leader is all grown up.”

 

          All of these comments were unheard by Jiyong.  A million things rushed through his mind.  At first he was just shocked, but as soon as he processed everything that was going on- he felt himself boiling with anger.  How could this happen to him?  Again.  First the concert scandal, then the plagiarism scandals, and then the dating scandal with that Japanese model, Mizuhara Kiko- now this!  He just couldn’t believe it. 

 

          I’m so stupid, I’m so stupid, I’m so stupid in love.

 

          Jiyong turned away from the pictures of him and Nicole and answered his cell phone.

 

          “Hello?”

 

          “Meet me at front.  Now.”  Big Bang’s manager told Jiyong through the phone with an urgent tone.

 

          As soon as his manager hung up, Jiyong sighed out of frustration and quickly got up from his seat.  With s questioning him, he left the room abruptly.  He knew just by the tone of his manager that he wasn’t happy.  However, what he didn’t know was why his manager wanted to meet him at the front of the YG building.  If anything, they should be going to their president YG himself to solve the issue.

 

          That stupid clumsy girl!  Jiyong yelled in his mind angrily as he hurriedly walked through the hall of the building to the entrance.  If she didn’t run into me and spill her stupid ice cream on me, I wouldn’t be in this mess!

 

          “Oh hello, Jiyong-ah.  Where are you off to in such a hurry?”

 

          A voice interrupted Jiyong from his thoughts and he stopped in his tracks.  He turned to the person who greeted him, knowing her voice anywhere, to see Yoo In Na standing in front of him, the woman he has been in love with since he joined the company nine years ago.  Just a simple glance from her could make his heart race.  However, he knew that she only viewed him as a little brother.

 

          “N-Noona!” he greeted nervously, hoping she hadn’t seen any of the pictures or articles about him and Nicole.  She was the last person he would want to see those pictures.  He would even have YG see it before In Na.

 

          “Are you okay?  You seem kind of jumpy this morning.”  She looked at him concerned.

 

          Jiyong sighed out of relief in his mind.  If she knew, his scandal with Nicole would have been the first thing she would question him about.

 

          “I’m just fine!”  He said while shaking his head, “Sorry Noona, but I gotta go.  Bye!”

 

          Jiyong waved good-bye and hurriedly past the actress.  In Na simply watched as he left, confused at his strange behavior.  He was never in a hurry to leave when he was talking to her.

 

          As soon as Jiyong walked away, he went back to cursing Nicole in his mind.  If it weren’t for her, he wouldn’t have to worry about In Na finding out about their scandal.  He knew that she liked him as a friend or little brother, but he still would hate it if she believed he was in love with someone else.

 

          When he reached the lobby of the YG building, Jiyong saw his manager talking on his cell phone near the entrance.  His manager immediately noticed Jiyong and motioned for him to come.  The leader obediently obeyed and walked up to his manager.

 

          “Okay, we’ll be there soon.”  His manager said on the phone before hanging up.  He then turned to Jiyong and said, “Let’s go.”

 

          His manager immediately exited the building and took out his car keys, Jiyong following closely behind.  He was confused at why they were leaving.  He was currently in a big scandal with another popular idol.  Shouldn’t they be discussing this with YG?  They never made a move without first consulting their president.

 

          “Hyung, where are we going?”  Jiyong asked as his manager unlocked the car.

 

          “To go meet with Jung Nicole and her manager.” 

 

_________________________  

 

So now both Nicole and GD know about the scandal!  Sorry that I posted a day late >.<  I was busy with making a trailer for Oh My Baby.  It didn't feel right to just make a trailer for one of my fics lol.  I'm not exactly sure when the next chapter will be posted, hopefully by Monday or Tuesday.  I'm going to focus on updating Oh My Baby first though, but please look forward to it!