Chapter 10

Intoxicated
"He likes her" Chanyeol chimed in, Kris turned and glared. Suho nodded, "I figured as much" Suho said. Chanyeol took the seat next to Kris, "I don't like her at least not like that" Kris argued, "why else would you bring her here, normally you would have just dumped the victim in a ditch" Chanyeol sneered. Kris rose from his seat, "Park Chanyeol that's enough" Suho commanded. Kris turned and left the room, once the door was shut Suho shook his head and turned to look at Chanyeol, who shrugged.
 
Kris entered Alice's temporary room, she was sitting up and looking out the window. "You should be resting" he said, she flinched and turned to face him. Glaring slightly, she scowled, he chuckled "I suppose, I have some explaining to do" he said rubbing the back of his head. Alice shook her head "Lay explained most of it" she said, Kris raised his eyebrows "how much?" He asked sitting in the seat which had been placed near her bed. "How your, your all vampires" she said, he nodded "what else?" Kris asked, Alice shook her head "that's it" she said. Kris nodded looking at Alice who was fiddling with a strand of hair.
 
He cleared his throat, "the reason I bit you last night" Kris said, Alice nodded, "their was something placed in my drink called Ashoka, it absorbs the blood that I've drank and causes, my hunger to become uncontrollable" he said. "Wait a minute last night" Alice said sitting further up, "my grandfather you said you'd have me home before midnight, he's gonna kill me and you" she said trying to get up, Kris was by her side in a matter of seconds pushing her back down. "For starters that's impossible and Alice calm down" he said, "calm down he's probably worried out of his mind" she semi shouted. Kris winced "calm down and let me explain" he said, Alice folded her arms across his chest and looked at him expectantly.
 
How could he tell her that Masterson had taken her grandfather, "you know chief Masterson" Kris said slowly, Alice scoffed "of course I know him" she said. "He was the one who put the Ashoka in my drink, he's a vampire hunter" he said, "what has this got to do with my grandfather" Alice demanded fire burning in her eyes. "He took your grandfather" Kris said bowing his head, Alice froze.
 
Alice froze, her heart had stopped, "Alice" Kris asked nervously grabbing her hand, "how, why, what" she stuttered tears welling up in her eyes. "To get to us, but I promise you Alice I'll get him back, I swear I will" he said, tears slid down her cheek, Kris's heart ached, wiping the tears off her cheeks, he pulled Alice against his chest and kissed her forehead "I promise" he said firmly.
 
Kris leant back into the pillows, Alice's hair, she had allowed him to hold her until she had cried herself to sleep. Masterson was going to die one way or another, not only did he have Kyungsoo but Alice's grandfather, this man really was sick in the head.
 
 
 
"Sir are you okay" Kyungsoo asked attempting to wake the old man, the old man stirred groaning as his bones creaked. Kyungsoo looked concerned "Alice" he moaned, Masterson watched from the two way glass. "The balls in your court bloodsuckers" he said twirling the blade in his hand.
 
 
 
"What do you mean" Kai said slamming his hands on Suho's desk, Suho frowned "we can't do anything just yet" he said. "He has D.O, hyung in case you didn't notice, Masterson's a vampire hunter and won't keep him around much longer" Kai spat. "We need a plan" Suho said calmly, "if your waiting for Kris he's occupied by his " Kai said. "We need Kris's help" Suho continued, "bull, we can manage on our own we have been doing it for years" he said teleporting out of the room. Suho sighed "Aish the joys of being a leader" he said running his fingers through his hair.
 
 
AN/ I'm gonna try and do a double update this week and another chapter sometime next week as I'm going away to Melbourne in a few days and i don't think the hotel I'm staying at offers free wifi lol 
until next time my sunflowers xoxo
comment and subscribe