plush toy

dorks; a series of random bap drabbles

word count: 479

pairing: banglo

genre: fluffy fluff 


it's eight pm, and junhong's no where to be found. this wouldn't be so odd if it wasn't one of their free days - yongguk had expected the boy to be sprawled in front of the TV, playing video games with jongup. 

 

but, no. 

 

it's disturbingly quiet. makes sense though, for the rest of the members were gone. youngjae and daehyun had gone to pick up some chinese for dinner while himchan and jongup were who knows where. 

 

doing who knows what. 

(he prefers not to think about it too much.) 

 

after a thorough search of junhong's bedroom, the kitchen, and the living room, yongguk lets out a sigh of defeat. perhaps he'd gone out for a skate? he sighs in annoyance, really, it would be nice for junhong to tell him every now and then when he decides to leave the dorms. 

 

yongguk, stretches and lets out a yawn as he pads into his room. he's about to lift up the covers and climb in when he notices a rather large lump in the middle of his bed. he pokes it, and it emits a soft groan and wiggles around. the blanket slides down enough for yongguk to see the sleeping face of junhong. who is at the moment, holding yongguk's precious tigger plush toy like it's his last lifeline. 

 

normally, yongguk is very possesive over his toys. but though he'd never admit it, he does have a rather large weakness for the sleeping boy. all it is is brotherly love though, he reassures himself. (though himchan would disagree.) 

 

he runs his fingers through junhong's silky locks, smiling as the boy's nose crinkles in his sleep. he'd expected junhong to be running around the house like he's wont to do on their days off, but he admits he's not really surprised to see the boy fast asleep either. this week had been hectic, and though junhong would never admit it to his hyung, it probably tired the boy out. 

 

it always bothered yongguk how hard the company pushed the boy - he was so young, after all. but junhong would be furious if he found out yongguk thought he couldn't handle himself. 

 

yongguk shakes his head, as he realizes he'd essentially been petting the boy's head for the last few minutes. he sighs, and debates whether he should wake up and move junhong. deciding it's too much of a hassle (no it has nothing to do with the fact that there's always a twinge in his stomach when he's near the boy) he quietly climbs under the covers and wraps his arms around junhong's waist. as he pulls the boy close, he presses a soft kiss on his neck, before closing his eyes and falling asleep. 

 

when the rest of the boys come home, the find both still fast asleep in bed, with soft smiles on their faces.

 


 

yea so i just changed it to a place to dump all bap drabbles rather than just making stuff solely from persistence au SORRY BOO 

hope u like 

hit me up with requests

-noor

ps - banglo s o  UCTEI TH U RT TSGUK OPU TI ON HIS FODA MMN INSTAGRAM