Chapter 2

We are destined to be with OTHERS.
If yesterday was an early bird thing now is the no first subject day. Like the other night my eyes were bothered by her. Those scene! Ugh! I grab one of my pillow and covered it into my face. I scream.
 
 
Why should I need to feel this way?
 
 
"Alyssa! Time for Breakfast!" she said " you're dad will be out soon.!"
 
 
I didn't make an effort to move in my position. No school. And thats final. After around ten minutes I heard a clicking of heels approaching my room. I covered myself using my blanket.
 
 
"What on earth are you-- Hey. Get up! It's time to get up now!" She keep on talking and talking. She was trying so hard to get rid me out of bed but you don't know me well mom. Im tough.
I'm feeling my trophy already but right then my dad came and in one snatch he got my blanket out of me.
 
 
"Get up." He firmly said. And with that I escorted myself in the bathroom.
Gosh. He is totally a scary man. Well, when he is just mad. He can be very nice and dreadful.
 
 
My mom is the one who dropped me at school because she knows that its NOT a good idea for me to join with dad. "Better to pick you up after school. Letting you went home alone seems a bad idea." my mom said.
 
 
I agree.
 
 
I sat in my usual spot in my math class. I buried myself in my desk forcing her images out of my head when someone interrupted me.
 
 
"Hey, stupid."
 
 
I quickly lift my head and saw Taeyeon. "Excuse me? Stupid, Who?" I ask in confusion. She never seems have some interest in me in the very first day of our class that's why I ask.
 
 
"Im just kidding" She chuckle and pulled her books in her bag.
 
 
I look at her in confusion.
 
 
 
"Owh. Is this already taken?"
 
 
I shook my head.
 
 
"Well, it's pretty obvious"
 
 
What does she want? "It's kinda strange for me that you are talking to me. So, may I ask why?"
 
 
She still have that smile on her face while saying " Nothing. I just want to make friends you know. I always heard that college brings so much stress and pressure so Im guessing that I need-- um no, I want-I think- someone to share those stress you know. Don't you want that?"
 
 
I sigh. "I think I need it." and a weak smile formed in my face.
 
 
"By the way, Why me? You know there are lots of student her---"
 
 
"If it wasn't you, then thats what others probably will ask as well" she cut me off still looking in her book.
 
 
Yeah. You're right.
 
 
"You seems stress" she continued " I can really relate to you"
 
 
My head instantly fell on my desk again. Feeling sad. Why do you need to mention that? And you can relate to me? Impossible.Youre probably talking about school not Love. Love? Cross that, its just a crush, not love.
 
 
 
---
Im with this girl eating some snacks.
 
 
"So, who is it?" Taeyeon ask .
 
 
Who? What-- oh Gosh! She knows it?! I look at her.
 
 
"What? Youre not going to tell me?" she ask again.
 
 
"Wow. What are.. I mean, who are you talking about?"
 
 
"You know what and who I am talking about" she said grinning at me.
 
 
Is this girl perhaps a psycho mind reader? How'd she knows that--
 
 
"I saw you. Frozen, staring in a girl. And I saw as well how sorrow you are when she didn't notice you and when you saw her kissing a guy. I guess her boyfriend"
 
 
Well, thats explain a lot.
 
 
"How'd you know it by just looking at me?"
 
 
She took a bite of her tuna sandwich before she starts on her explanation.
 
 
"Because it's really obvious. And like what I said to you earlier I can relate to you"
 
 
Im so focused on asking her how did she know this and that and I feel guilty for it  because it seems that she's feeling a little sad relating this kind of topic.
 
 
"Im sorry" I said.
 
 
She smile a little " Its okay. I understand that youre just so confused." she said "You said you like her right? Are you sure its only like that or you already love her?
 
 
Love. I don't even know how love works. How can I say that it is love?
 
 
"How can I know that?" I intently ask.
 
 
"Its easy. If nothing matters more than that person and--"
 
 
I frown. "That's perfectly Impossible. How --" Taeyeon cut me off
 
 
"Okay. Fine. Whatever." she said and left.
 
 
This girl. How can she say that? 
I let myself spend another half an hour for a walk and headed to my physics class.
 
 
"Hey. You've missed the introduction of Mr. Losky. " Taeyeon said "Lets guard on the main gate after."
 
 
I look at her. Confused.
 
 
"You know what we are going to do there. I can wait until seven like what you did the last time."
 
 
Yeah, right. I waited for nothing. I waited for some sort of invisibility and kissing. You really want me to be sad huh?! If this all I can get from you, better to stop it.
 
 
"No, thanks."
 
 
"c'mon its gonna be okay. Don't you want to know her name?"
 
 
I intently look at her. Is she serious? Askher name? I can't even say hi to that girl!
 
 
"Are you making fun of me? You saw me standing there like a dumb with a word last night and you knew right then that I am a wimp."
 
 
"Youre not."
 
 
"Yes, I am Taeyeon. And Im sorry, that you chose a wimp buddy."
 
 
I said and left the class without bothering to get permission. I headed to the park of our school and sit.
What she really wants?! A good show? Well, I will not giving her a show. Never.
 
 
Far from me I can hear someone calling my name. "Alyssa!!"
 
 
I turned my head and saw Taeyeon coming. I quickly stand and walk away.
 
 
"Hey! Stop!"
 
 
I stopped. I closed my eyes and let my anger lost. I don't want to hurt people by words or anything. And mostly I want to end this conversation. Im tired.
 
 
"Im so sorry. I didn't meant to offend you an--"
 
 
"It's okay. Just stop."
 
 
"Youre giving up then?"
 
 
Am I giving up? It seems and it feels like I am. And its clear that I should. She is taken. And Im a girl!
 
 
A hand landed on my shoulder. "We've been friends for just a few hours but I already care for you. I chose you because I can relate in your situation."She said " Im also inlove with the person who is impossible to be mine. It hurts a lot. It makes me sad that I didn't confess to him before he has his girlfriend. I regret it a lot! Every time I see them kissing, cuddling or having a sweet moment I felt like dying. I transferred here because of him. Because I dont want to die again and again.."
 
 
I look at her. Tears are flowing from her eyes all down to her face. Why should I need to be so dense? Of course she can relate because she experienced what I had. I feel so guilty again.
 
 
I pulled her for a hug like what a friend should do in this kind of situation. "Im sorry." I said.
 
 
 
She told me that she was trying so hard to forget that guy. She even buried herself in study,sports and music just to move on but it didnt work.
 
 
"I don't want you to regret like what I did. The time I saw you last night.. Its like watching myself."
 
 
I don't to regret but I don't want to risk anything as well.
 
 
"Im sorry. I think I cant. Im not even sure if I love her. The truth is that it is my first time to like a girl. You know, I used to like a guy and its very confusing!" I confessed.
 
 
"Why don't you find it yourself?"
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
"If its not love then, you'll get over to her easily."
 
 
"So, you mean if time passed and if I managed not to think of her then its not love?"
 
 
"yeah."
 
 
Not seeing her? Not thinking her? Can I really do that?
 
 
"Are you sure about that?"
 
 
"No, not really. Hmm.. How'd you feel about it? Let me know. If you feel loke you cant maybe thats the instant answer. Maybe we dont need to wait until the long time passed after realizing what you feel about her."
 
 
"I like her. That's all I know" I truthfully said.
 
 
"I know. Why dont you tell her?"
 
 
"Its easy to say... I dont know Taeyeon. Lets take a break about this. Can we?"
 
 
She nods.
 
 
"Good. I need to go. My mom will pick me up at exactly 5:oo. Bye. See you tomorrow."