Chapter 3

We are destined to be with OTHERS.
I had a great idea-I hope it is- when I opened my eyes.
 
 
I made my regular routine every morning and sent a message to  Taeyeon.
 
 
To: Taeyeon
  Good Morning,Taeyeon. 
Can we meet at the park? I have something to tell you.
 
 
After a few minutes I received a reply.
 
 
From: Taeyeon
  Good morning. Ok . See you there.
 
 
"Mom, can you buy a laptop for me?" I said to my mom in the drive.
 
 
"What for? Does you're desktop busted?"
 
 
"No, not really. I just need it to carry along with me in school for some use.. .like... Making reports."
 
 
"Okay." she said "Just promise me that you'll study very well okay?"
 
 
"ok mom. I promised. Thank you!"
 
 
I headed straight in the park to meet Taeyeon.
 
 
"Hey!" she called out, waving her hands in the air.
 
 
"Hey. Thank you for coming." I said and sat in the bench.
 
 
"Its nothing. So, what is it?"
 
 
I told her every thing that I am planning to do with my problem.
 
 
"E-mail? Is that a good idea?"
 
 
"That's the best idea I have. In that way I can tell if I really do like her by knowing if Im excited with her every reply or not. If I am, then yes and if not. then no. As simple as that. And it has a lot more advantages because If Im not inlove with her then she will never know who am I. That means I dont need to explain anything to her. All I need to do is to deactivate my account a--"
 
 
Im feel that my plan was all perfect. But right then she cut me off.
 
 
"You're really afraid aren't you? You came into this plan because you are afraid. How can you know something risky if youre not going to take a risk?! And what if she's not into an e-mail kind? And are you sure that she will be interested with a stranger?! I hope you thought about that as well." she said
 
 
She is perfectly right and I hate it. Im afraid. Yes.
 
 
"I didnt think about it. I didnt notice that I am putting my plan with a little hope. I-I..I dont know anymore."
I feel so stupid in this moment. Why are you ing right Taeyeon?! 
 
"In a mimute the class will start. . ." she said and stood. "I will get her e-mail. There is nothing wrong in trying."
 
 
--
 
 
After the class Taeyeon passed me a piece of paper. I opened it.
 
 
 
    Jessica Jung
[email protected]
 
That's her name and e-mail. I wish a good luck and please just please make sure you will pick a good screen name . Okay?!
 
-TAEYEON
 
 
 
I look into her and mouthed my thanks to her.
 
 
When I arrived in our house my Mom handed me a new laptop. Im not that excited anymore to have this because of what Taeyeon said.
 
 
"Thanks mom." I said in a neutral tone.
 
 
"Dont you want the brand or the color? Im so sorry about that. I should have wait you to--"
 
 
"No, mom. Its cool. And I prefer white. Thank you very much."
 
 
"Oh. Okay maybe youre really tired go get some rest."
 
 
I opened my laptop after I took my shower. I slipped out the paper that Taeyeon gave me. Jessica Jung. Lovely.
 
 
Should I do it or not? What if Taeyeon was all correct?
 
 
I sigh.
 
 
After a few minutes I received a text from Taeyeon.
 
 
From: Taeyeon
  What are you waiting? Make an account now! Did you know how hard to get that e-mail? It will be a waste if you'll just sit there.
 
 
 
After reading her text I look around to see if she's here but she's not. Really?! How'd she know what I am doing and thinking?
 
 
Weird.
 
 
An hour past and still I dont know what screen name I should use!
I never know that this will be hard. Hmm.. How about just putting my initial? AB... Ugh! What am I? An alphabet?! Pfft..
 
 
I need some help
 
 
To: Taeyeon
  Taeyeon can you help me out to create some good screen name? Please?
 
 
I waited for her reply.
 
 
From: Taeyeon
  I knew it! Youre not good with this. Why don't you just pick a screen name which is related to your feelings for her?
 
 
Eh? Hmm. .
An hour past again and Im really stressed about it.
 
 
"Ah!! Screen name isnt important at all!" 

 
I created an account. I made sure that all the information that I fill up in the registration are fiction. I sent a small message to her. I dont want to stress myself  thinking about my message this time.
 
 
To: [email protected]
1:32 am

    Hi. First of all Im not a killer. If this message makes you freak out. Im sorry. I dont want you to act like that. I just want you to know that I am admiring you.
 
     Please,keep in touch
 
From: i[email protected],  Me
 
 
Im tired and stress already that' why I just shut down my laptop and sleep. I pray to God for a reply tomorrow. Good night.