Part 4

I Know It's Just A Dream
"Jongup? Can i come inside?" I knock his bedroom door "Uh... wait a minute." "Be quick. I need to talk to you about something important.." "Ne... okay you can come in now." I come inside his room and sit in his bed. "Hey..." "What do you want?" "You want to believe me or not it's up to you." "Just be quick" "Fine. When i'm sleeping, he came to my dream again." "Who? Yongguk? Wait... he's dead?" "Yes." "Because of what?" "Plane crash." "Oh hyung... i'm sorry." "Yeah... anyway, he wants me to join him by the end of the week. That's why i ask you yesterday." "Don't do that please." "I don't have to kill my self to join him. But i have to die to join him." "Then, i'll protect you." "No need, Jongup. I can protect myself." "But if you die, then who'll take care of me? I can't live by myself... i still need you, Hyung." "Yes i know. But if you protect me... maybe you're the one who join him." "True... then, you're not allowed to leave the house." "You know, he'll get me eventually." "Wait what?" "Hey he can do everything to me but i can't do everything to him." "And that means.... what?" "He can kill me." "He won't do that." "You just see." A day pass then another until it's sunday. "Ah sunday." I say looking at the calendar and stare at it. After five minutes of standing and staring, Jongup wake me up. "Hyung... wake up." "I'm awake." I head to the bathroom to wash my face until.... "So, what it'll be?" He's standing behind me. "Don't know." "You have until sunset okay." "Yeah yeah sunday sunset and die." "Did you hear me? This is not a joke." "But what if i'm dead and the deal's not real? You're face is not broken like in the dream. I don't trust you." "Trust me or not just do it." "But if if i don't want to do it?" "I'll come and get you." He smirk and fade away. "But... " But i don't want to die now... –—————————————————— A/N Is it going out of story? I'm running out of ideas so... this is what i get=.= i'm hoping the next part is the last so i can make a story in my comforting genre(?) *what*