Part 5

I Know It's Just A Dream
"Hyung... It's an hour left to sun down." Jongup wake me up when i'm sleeping on the floor. "Yeah don't remind me that." "What it'll be, Hyung? Are you gonna leave me alone?" "No i won't." I pat his back to calm him down. "Hyung... Let me do it." "Wh.. what!? No! I'll rather do it than you do it! Don't be crazy!" "I was just kidding. Don't take it seriously." "Mianhae..." The sun is almost down. I'm sitting where i first met him... crying because of the reality that he's gone and i'm gonna follow him i think. "I don't want to do this you know." "Yes i know that you say that for about five or six times i think." He's sitting right next to me. Showing his gummy smile like an angel. "What do you want." "Well, aside of looking at you and making you like a crazy person for talking to an invisible person... i want to tell you something." "What is it." "I love you and i hate what i'm going to do to you. Mianhae channie... close your eyes please." I close my eyes for five seconds. "Okay open them." When i open my eyes, all i can see is just white. "Where am i?" "I told you i hate what i'm going to do to you." "Am i dead?" "Almost." He takes my hand and pointing up. "What is that?" "That's heaven, channie. That's where i'm going to take you." "No... that's not true i'm not dead yet am i? Please tell me that this is just a dream!" He release my hand and walk away slowly. "I'm sorry to tell you channie but..." he grabs my shoulder and wipes my tears. "You died because of a car crash three days ago." "No... that's not true! Why am i talking to Jongup all the time? If i'm dead i can't talk to him!" He just smiles and pull me to his arms. "Don't you remember? He died too." "But why do i feel like i'm still alive all this time?" "You're not. Because you don't even noticed that you died on that car crash." "I don't get it... just tell me am i dead or am i alive?" "Dead." My body shakes when i hear that word come out from Yongguk's lips. "Where's Jongup?" I hear footsteps coming to me. I turn around and see Jongup wearing white clothes, an halo and a pair of wings. "Jongup?" "Mianhae hyung." He smiles and fly up to heaven. "You want to follow him?" "Y-yes..." Yongguk smiles and take my hands and help me fly to heaven. I speak to my self 'dear god... is this a dream? Please tell me this is a dream... i don't wanna go to heaven now...' "Close your eyes then open it and see if this is a dream or not." So i do what he tells me to do but nothing changes. Still angels and whites. "This is real, huh? I'm living with you and Jongup forever with no more deaths anymore." "Yep... an happy life with no one to interrupt us." I smile when i'm looking at him... i feel like i'm reborn after looking at his eyes, it's so perfect like the angels gave their own eyes to him. After three seconds of silence, i feel like something is touching my lips and i like i. "Saranghae, channie." "Nado."