Part 2

I Know It's Just A Dream
I wake up in a park maybe. No one is there, just me all alone in a big empty park with no animals and no humans. "Wh-where am i?" I start to walk around the park looking for someone or something that can tell me where i am. "Channie? Is that you?" I stop and look behind me. I know that smile anywhere. Its from someone i really love and really hate, Bang Yongguk. "Yongguk? I thought you died in that plane crash." Tears are falling from my eyes. "No." He smile and wipe my tears from my cheeks. "Don't cry.. I'm here." He hug me and pat my back. "You're not real." I whisper to his ear but he feels so real like he's not dead. "Himchan.." He stop the hug and he grabs my arm and run to the hills. "Remember this place?" I do remember this place. This is the place where we first meet. I was still a high school student and so does him, we meet because i was learning for university entrance exam and he was playing soccer with his friends. He kicked the ball so hard, until that ball hits my face. He ran to get the ball and apologise to me. After that he ran and get some ice to and again apologise like for the a hundred time for the past ten minutes. I said to myself wow that guy is not just charming but he have manners. "Again.. I'm sorry for that ball." "But if that ball didn't hit me in the face, maybe we never even met." I giggle then sigh. "Three years, huh? Feels like three months." Another tear start to fall and he wipe the tear. "Don't cry again, channie..." He give me his famous gummy smile and then he kiss me. "Hyung.. Hyung!" Someone is calling me and shaking my body. It was a dream. "Huh? What is it, Jongup?" "You passed out. I told you to stop drinking but you didn't listen to me." "Ah shut up. Aren't you supposed to be in school now?" "Its saturday." He stand up and help me to stand up. "You didn't even turn off the tv." He continue to nag at me. "Come on let's get you to bed." "No." "Suit your self. I'm going to play skateboard with my friends. Don't wait for me okay, hyung." "Fine just go. I want to be alone." Couples, couples everywhere. In the supermarket in the mall in the park everywhere there's couple holding hands and embracing. "Himchan!" That voice is similar to Yongguk's but no. He's dead and he can't be alive. "Himchan!" Please get out of my brain Yongguk. I know you're not real just leave me alone. "Himchan!" I finally look back to see who or what is calling me. "Himchan!" He's waving and smiling at me. No it can't be Yongguk its just my imagination. Just forget it, Himchan. "Himchan! Look back please!" God dammit brain he's not real anymore. So, i finally look back and no one is back there except Yongguk. "Yongguk? No you're not real." I shake my head a couple of times and run as fast as i can. "No, he can't be here now. He's dead." I stop in front of my house. The memory of our first date come back, there he was.. smiled at me. "Please bring him back to life.. I didn't meant that word." I quickly get inside and close the door when.. he's standing in front of me. "I'm sorry.." I hug him but he's invisible. "I'm sorry too." He hug me and it feels so real like the real him is hugging me. "Bye, channie." He kiss me and fade away just like that. "Don't go.. Please."