Sept.2 AngelFish

Mate for Life

It's highly unlikely anyone will ever find a French angelfish alone. These lovely creatures live, travel and even hunt in pairs. The fish form monogamous bonds that often last as long as their both shall live.  In fact, they act as a team to vigorously defend their territory against neighboring pairs.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"SIWON!!!" Kyu screams out frustratedly, nearly turning his golden yellow scales against his black body into the same colour. He's trying to find his other half in their inherit beautiful water lagoon surrounded by colourful corals and other's swimmers.  This is already the 3rd attempt on this single today, for Kyu trying to keep his Siwon lock down inside their place.  First was making his favorite sea sponges-salad as breakfast and second was playing the seductive dance moves with seaweed around him.  Yet didn't quite work out as he hoped.  

The big picture was, due to global warming, over fishing, pollution and many other human errors.  The generations of french angelfish teachings pass down by seniors were to defend your home at all time.  So no wonder the Kyu would often find bruises and cuts on a regular bases on Siwon as new comer's move near their lagoon.  Kyuhyun could only slap himself for loving and pairing up with this reckless other as his life partner wayyyyyyyy too early in his youth when he was totally attracted to those yellow bands of his.  Never did Kyu realise those yellow bands grows out as they age.  

Siwon have been his neighborhood friend since the two were fry (baby fishes).  Their parents have group up together as 4 adult, unchararctisally of angelfish but it worked in defend their shared lagoon.  It has been pass to their generation now to defend their home.  The decrease in heaven like good living area for the fishes has largely been killed off by human.  And with the new comers of the EunHae.  Kyu only wishes his Won would get his muscular body home soon.

Kyu pace around and around inside their hole (home) in the coral.  with two rather big opening as windows and many smaller to enjoy the view outside.  His little fish heart jumps every time another fish or group of fish swims pass.  It'll be another long lecture once Siwon gets back. The older fish(by 13minutes) have no idea how worry it makes Kyu.  

You see they're French Angelfish and they are known to fight off others in pairs, hunt for food in pairs, live and survive in pairs.  But ever since the incident of a clown fish name Sungmin nearly got Kyu and himself kidnap to a fish tank.  Won have been extra, extremely, paranoid.  Taking most of the fights and hunting to himself, Kyu would often find himself just watch from a distance.  Very much to his insult since they meant to do everything together and not one watches the other.  But every time Siwon plays that sad nemo face, Kyu just melted and goo over every time.  

hence when the Eunhae's arrival a week ago and how the way they're ogling at Kyu.  Siwon swear he'll not let Kyu out of their place till he gets the issue fix.  A fact that makes Kyu even more annoyed as, why suddenly Won's the man of the lagoon when Kyu should have equal power.  But it falls all down into a defeated pout when Siwon brings up the 13minutes seniority.  

You might think that he's a fish, couldn't Kyu just like, swim out those windows.  Not like they have glass or wire blocking his way.  Well to that matter, he could only bit down on those pouty lip of his as he measure himself again and again against those said opening.  damn that idiotic, spasticated, loser siwon... 'oh baby you're not fat...' well obviously i AM... i use to be able to swim right through these... now... my triple goldfish belly is budging out too much... arghh...  Yes, Kyu is a fat fish, well french angel fish are rather large size coral fish so Kyu is bigger, that might be too harsh.  Let say a pretty chubby fish.  To that, Siwon always patted himself on the back for finding a way to make his Kyu even cutier and more adorably huggable.  

Staring at the opening of two tiny windows, Kyu gasp when a certain babyfish swim right into his place after his job at the cleaning station.  Kyuhyun with his mouth hung, while babyfish mouth form an "O".  The two continue to freeze as they narrowly stare intently at one another.  The baby fish was about to make a swim for it, however...

"CHOI MINHO!!!!"

Wow~! the blast of the yell so strong that ripples of waves somehow made those already cold blooded vein even cooler within Minho.  He could only stood still, right then and there.  A movement of a single muscle just might as well get himself grill for tonight.  

"yea Kyupa~~ didn't see you there... k-kekee" trying to singsong as his voice nervously cracked from the blazing glares.  

Kyu wave one of his fling as he motion minho to come closer.  The baby fish was nervous but it wasn't like his Kyupa will really grill him...right...no way?

"spill."

Minho frown while tilting his head to one side, sighning loudly Kyu might needed to give him more information into what he wants minho to spill.  

"What's pushing against our door?" Kyu trying his best to calmly ask as he close his eyes in controlled anger.

"ahem... its ssshindong.."

"WHAT?!" that was all Kyu need to hear to realise it wasn't what pressing against his unbudging door, but who?... his fatass cousin.

"Get.Your.Fat.Starfish. OFF MY DOOR!!!" Kyu scream as loud as he could while sticking his little fish head out the window. He couldn't see his cousin, but surely someone was definitely frantically gasping.  

A moment later, the door was wide open.  As surprisingly Siwon swims in, chatting and laughing with two other guests accompanying him.  To both Minho and Kyu's bewilderment, its no other than the famous EunHae!

"Kyu, baby... we could hear you all the way from the reef..." Siwon dare to laugh in the face of his fuming partner, the man knows no fear or just spasticated.  

The expression Kyu has on was so scary that even the two new comer Eunhyuk and Donghae was somehow nudging Won forward in protection of one self. After all Kyu is a fa...chubby fish.

"ahem... maybe we'll come over in the evening.  You can show us around Siwon."  It wasn't a request from Eunhyuk more like a statement, him and Donghae were out the door the moment Siwon sorta wave bye at them.  Kyu was still glaring daggers into an oblivious goofily grinning Siwon when the slightly older fish pouted to the hasty departing two and ruffle his baby Minho's flings.  

Baby Minho only roll his eyes side way, hoping to give hints to his Wonpa, before giving up and swim out into his room.  

"hmm...that was odd...Ky~~" Siwon didn't get to finish his words as Kyu slap him repeatedly with his tail.  Kyu was so mad that he started chasing his ducking and dodging Siwon around their place in pursuit to vent out his anger.  "ouch...ouch....stop....please....ouch....baby..."

"Oh don't you BABY me!!!" Kyu huff as he finally stop while Siwon hide behind their pet cleaning prawn Wookie and turtle Yeye.  The turtle was weirdly unconcern about his surrounding.  He only slowly came across the two path as he stretch for the nth times that day.  

"Sweet Angel... at least tell me what... " Kyu is huffing (how that happen under water is to your imagination), his Siwon is so self absorbed that he doesn't even know Kyu was scare colourless for the past hours thinking something horrible have happen to him.

Kyu made his way to their finally open front door, wanting to leave and cry somewhere else while Siwon can 'baby' all he wants, but he suddenly stop as their pet were thrown in closing the front door of their place.  Making Kyu jump backward from the sudden bump-and-hit of their non-caring Yeye.  

Kyu's jump manage to get himself back hug by his Won from behind. He did struggle to get free, but although he's chubby.  His Won is simply stronger, much stronger.  The hold was tight, along with the tail wrapping itself around Kyu's body.  The two fish tremble down onto the coral floor as one refuse to let go, while the other exhaust from this little exercise.  

"I only went out to make peace with Eunhyuk and Donghae... We end up talking, and i didn't realise how long i've been gone.  You weren't suppose to know i left."  Siwon voice as he pull Kyu around to look at his cutely sullen Kyu.

That addictive fishy pout took all of his attention, and Siwon couldn't help but kiss it once and twice.  Much to Kyu's annoyance as the tries to wriggle away(again) but fail(again).  

"We're partners, I'm suppose to be with you all time.  You can't just leave me out just bcos you wanted to."

"I never want to leave you out of anything.  But they're new comers.  I don't know their intentions. I can't risk anything when it comes to you Kyu.  You know that.  You're toooooo precious."

"And i can?!"

"awwww... you know what i mean baby"
Siwon tries to aegyo his way out knowing he is in the wrong, this time along with many other times.  But seriously he'll never put Kyu at any risk, he'll repeat this mindless and out of character behaviour as many times as needed if it gaurantee Kyu's safety.

"i'm was dead worried" Kyu sadly announce, which hurt like a hook in Won's heart.  "i.was.very.very.worried.  What happens if you got hurt who's gonna watch out for your back, what happen if you were killed, fished, die... what will happen if you didn't come back... i can't live without you... and minho will end up without both of his appa's..."

"Shhhhhhhhhh" Won hush his too adorable and far too worrisome Kyu as tears dangerously b near his eyes.  Well its known fact, its within their genes to protect and defend their home and their other half.  Its a life time commitment and traits within their soul.  So Kyu felt extremely out of place when he couldn't be there for his partner.  

"Promise, i won't ever let that happen.  Ever...  You and Minho are my life.  I will not leave you behind.  i promise." Won pledge as he look squarely into Kyu's eyes with his serious expression. 

Kyu press those pouty lips together as he indulge himself in this handsome fish of his.  

"Just remember, i wont be able to live without you.  So every time you go do something stupid, please think of me and Minho."

"Aigo...baby... EunHae is actually very friendly.  Nothing like what we've imagine!"

"ahem... excuse me... You're the one i recall saying they're just two no good dancing seahorses"

"ahem... excuse me... You're the one who's drooling over how small and thin they were... so I  have to take action!"

"*inhale of gasp*...DROOLING??!!"


Siwon dance around as he mimic Kyu when they first lay eyes on the two "Look, look Wonnie, look at their tails... it goes up like this..." A higher pitch of Siwon's suppressed voice came so annoying in Kyu's ears.  Siwon was still busy pretending and acting out Kyu's antics when he certainly didn't see Yeye flying across and smacking him right in the face.

Kyu swim right out the door and all Siwon could work out was some mumbling as he lies on the floor with Minho hovering above him checking out on him.  

Their door shut loudly and Kyu smirk at the two while he look back into his place through those two now-not-annoying-windows.  Minho clap a fling over his mouth as he see the jelly tentacles wriggling outside the two windows.  Windows that he could swim out effortlessly, but not while there's burning jelly fish blocking his way.

"Kyu..!" Siwon bounce right back up we he swim right towards the door, trying desperately to open it.  He thump his body on it roughly, but all he heard was a apologetic Dong saying "sorry dude".  He then swim over to the jelly blocked window and Kyu blew bubble from his mouth into the water.  Something that he knew really annoys his now frowning Siwon.

"Well, since you took your turns in welcoming the EunHae... its only fair i go to say my 'hello'.  Don't wait up."

Kyu wave a seductive fling (bye) as he swim daintily away from a Siwon thats trying to reach out but stings one too many by the ZM&Henry Jelly twins (besties of Kyu).  The way his chubby body sway side to side as Kyu swim away cos Siwon turmoil in jealousy, anger and fear.  It'll take him hours to convince the jelly twin or Dong to move aside so he could find his Kyu.  

 

Well for all that matters. Kyu did have a wonderful time welcoming and chatting with his new neighbors the EunHae.  He even pick up a few moves from the two while they party at the reef's hot spot 'Bottom'.  But his truly wonderful time wasn't till he got home after he thank his cousin and besties for helping out.  And find himself pin against the wall while Minho swim's frantically away (knowing very well his Wonpa is no joke...when it comes to... well... big fish stuff).  

Won is furious, again with jealousy, anger and fear.  But much more jealousy as he see the rosy cheeks of his Kyu and those eyes teasingly stares back at him.  Also that tiny, daring smirk on Kyu's wasn't helping.  A JealousWon is always the most attractive in Kyu's mind.  Along with ProtectiveWon, ClingyWon, Won and many more.  

They're each other life partner.  Although there'll be times they wont swim together or dance together.  But be sure there'll be a reason behind it, given it might be to pissed off or protect the other.  Either way, their lives intertwined and effect just as much the moon to the current.




 

O(∩_∩)O

 

So... what you think? i'm just randomly writing here...

there's no plot what so ever...

but i do need you to comment so i know

people are reading these silliness of me

^_^;

soooo COMMENTS PEOPLE!!!

&

SPREAD WONKYU 

♥ ♥ ♥