Game Over

Tales About Him.

Your toes were curled and your brow furrowed in concentration. A few days ago you had rediscovered your old nintendo ds and had been playing it non-stop since then. One game in particular had drawn you into its world and refused to let you go. You didn't even notice Yoongi shuffling into your tiny appartment, his hair still dripping with sweat from practise. He glanced over at you. He had called out your name when he entered but had not recieved a response. Naturally, he thought you were out. You let out a moan when your screen read "Game over" for what felt like the millionth time. Your head dropped back, banging the top of the chair you sat in. "Ow..." You rubbed your head, trying to take the pain away. Yoongi had made his way over to the bathroom by now and the noise of the shower turning on startled you. You jumped out of the chair and walked over to the bathroom, nintendo ds in hand. Still uncertain of who it could be, you pushed the door open slowly.

"Babe?" Yoongi's (and bottom) was facing you, his head looking over his shoulder. You sighed in relief and went over to kiss his shoulderblade. "I didn't realise you were back already. I thought you were some creep." He chuckled. "You looked like you were busy so I didn't bother you. I did say I was home though." You have him a little back hug to say you were sorry. "I'll let you have your shower now." Yoongi chuckled once more and you left the room. 

"Now.. where was I?" You sat down in the chair near the sofa and picked up the game where you left off. A couple of minutes later, Yoongi stroled out of the bathroom, making his way over to the bedroom to get some clean clothes. Usually when he was only wearing a towel you couldn't take your eyes off of his magnificent body, but this game was just too demanding of your attention for you to look this time. "Not again!" As "Game over" once again loomed over you, you felt so frustrated that you stomped your foot on the ground so hard you felt something crack. "AH!" Tears welled up as the sudden realisation hit you. You had broken or sprained your toe. Which one, you didn't know, you did know that it hurt like hell. Yoongi rushed towards you, one arm through his tee and one sock on. 

"What's wrong, ____?" His eyes looking concerned as he crouched down next to you. You found it hard to speak in such pain, but one word left your mouth: "Toe." He looked at your face, slightly confused and then stared at your feet. Your little toe on your left foot was red and swollen. Yoongi got up and went to the kitchen to find some cream and the emergency kit. Your tears were starting to dry up and you calmed yourself down a little. Gently touching your toe to sooth the pain. "This should do it." Yoongi said as he knelt down to tend to your toe. "I think it's just sprained. Be more careful next time." He said sternly. He didn't like seeing you hurt or in tears. And the combination of the two always made him feel gutted. 

You nodded and he gave your toe a little kiss. "Don't do that, they're not clean~" Your whining only made him kiss it more and more. Eventually he stopped,chuckling and gave you a peck. 'Look, ____, you're the most hygienic girl I know. You're always clean. And besides, a kiss will help it heal faster." 

Smiling you put your console down and watched Yoongi stand up. "Don't look at me with those big puppy eyes, babe." He averted his eyes from yours. Your eyes had always been a weak spot for him and whenever you wanted something, one look straight into his eyes would do the trick. "Go on. What d'you want?" You smiled even wider and put your hands out for him to help you stand. He pulled you up out of the chair. "Cuddle?" You pouted cutely making Yoongi chuckle. "Alright, princess. Where is your prefered destination?" You giggled and pointed at the bedroom. He cocked his eyebrow but nodded. He lifted you over his shoulder and walked over to the bed. 

"No more playing that game, though. I don't want to see you getting hurt over something so little." He said as he placed you onto the bed. You sighed. You agreed but even so, that game was fun. Yoongi joined you and wrapped a blanket over you and him, forming a kind of cocoon. You rested your head on his chest and listened to his heart pounding. The soft drumming sent you to sleep as Yoongi your back. 

"You know, in a way you're my game over too." He whispered. "I'm helpless when it comes to you, and I get frustrated cause I can't do anything worthy of you." He let out a big breath. "I love you, little one."