Hot Water

Tales About Him.

The light through the window shone onto your . It's warmth making your skin tingle. You fluttered your eyelids and let out a little sigh. Your vision was blurry at first, but after it came into focus, the first thing you laid eyes on was the sleepy face of your boyfriend laying next to you. The tiny wrinkles on his nose as he scrunched it. He must have been having a bad dream, you thought. You smiled to yourself. Although Yoongi was older than you, he was infinitely cuter than you. Seeing that his nose was getting more and more scrunched, you decided to wake him. You softly the side of his face. His fluffy bed hair obscuring most of his forehead. 

He groaned softly before slowly opening his eyes. "Babe?" He looked at you, his brows furrowing, looking concerned. "Yeah?" You said quietly. Yoongi rolled onto his back and rubbed his face with his hand. "I had a bad dream. Like a really bad one." You propped yourself up on your elbows, your upper body now completely exposed. "D'you want to talk about it?" He peeked through his fingers and shook his head. "Come here." You obliged.

You lowered yourself onto his chest, resting your head just under his chin. Yoongi's arms wrapped themselves around you and his hands squeezed you. It was a little painful, but you knew that he wanted to make sure you were actually there. His most frequent nightmares involved you. It always made you feel guilty. He worried about you all the time, hoping the fans wouldn't hurt you or send you hateful messages or that you would leave him because of that. Yoongi had told you about this before. You had reassured him that you would never want to hurt him in any way or leave him. That you would be his and he was yours until the end of time.

Last night had been an angsty night for him. They had come back from some kind of event with other celebrities while you stayed at home and studied. He had asked you to come but you knew it wasn't possible. It was a hard thing, being an idol's girlfriend without being famous yourself.

But last night had also been a special one. You two had been going out for a while, and slept together in the same bed. You'd even seen each other partially . But last night was the first time you had made love. He had come home early, claiming to have had enough of the party. The other boys had gone home too. And then it happened. It was totally unplanned and nothing like you'd thought it would be.

It was slow. Yoongi touched you all over your body and kissed you everywhere too. He was so tender and sweet. Not that he wasn't usually, but when it came to making out, he was slightly needy. He whispered things to you and reassured you that he loved you and that you were beautiful. Falling asleep after that was easy and you realised you had been sleeping longer than you had expected. 

Glancing over at the alarm clock, you noticed that Yoongi was supposed to be at practise 3 hours ago and that you had to go meet your friend in a short while too. You kissed him underneath his chin. "You, mister, should have woken up ages ago." Yoongi groaned. "I know, I know."

You pushed yourself up and rolled off of him. You didn't want to get up because you rarely got the chance to lie around with Yoongi after 8 AM. You heard him sit up. His fingers softly grazed over your back. The feeling was so nice. "Let's shower together." He suggested. You nodded and turned around to kiss that perfect face. It was hard to break from the kiss, but you managed. Making Yoongi follow you to the bathroom to catch your lips again.

The stark light of the bathroom was different to the bedroom. It made you feel sterile and exposed. Yoongi noticed you tense up. He walked over to the shower and turned it on. It took a while to heat up so he could make you relax a bit more before hand. He turned and called your name. "_____?" You looked at him. His dark eyes drawing you in, smudged eyeliner from the day before around them. Yoongi beckoned you over. "Why so nervous all of a sudden?" You shook your head. He placed his hands on your hips and smiled. "I gave myself to you last night. And you to me." You blushed at this unexpected statement. "I've seen all of you and felt you in every way possible. Don't be shy now." You looked up at him again. His gaze was soft and his groggy morning voice made you feel more at home than ever. 

Steam was coming out behind him and you nodded towards it. Yoongi turned and opened the shower door. "I think it's warm enough now. Do you want to test it, princess?" You never liked it when he called you princess, you thought it was childish. But at that moment you though it was cute. Nodding, you stuck your hand under the beam of water. It was hot. A bit too hot even. You figured you needed it though. 

You slid into the small space, Yoongi following you. It was incredibly cramped inside, but you appreciated his body against yours. You giggled as you watched Yoongi trying to get shampoo out of the bottle without bashing his elbows against you or the walls. He put some on his hands and started rubbing it in your hair. "But- That's your shampoo-" You were confused but he shushed you. "It's so you remember to think of me today."

You rolled your eyes. He was being especially cheesy today. But you liked it. It was a sweet reminder that he hadn't changed since last night. "But I always think of you, don't you know?" You looked up at him with the widest puppy eyes you could make. Yoongi bit his lip and caressed your sides. "As do I."