Treats

Tales About Him.

You slowly closed your eyes and lent back. Your work was boring you, so you hadn’t studied much. Your teachers had been giving you homework every day, making you study for important tests… Even though it was your last year at school, you wished they’d give you a break once in a while. Your exams were a few months away but you had been preparing for them a week now. You looked back down at your French conjugations and decided to do three more pages before stopping.

You were in the middle of trying to think of the third person plural of ‘pleindre’ when your phone vibrated. You smiled, secretly happy that there was something around to distract you. This text message would, you hoped, lead you to procrastinate. Your boyfriend constantly tried to get your attention whenever he was around after school.

Everyone knew him as an understanding type, the sweet guy who listens to your problems. He was like that around you too, but if you didn’t talk to him for more than half an hour when he was in the same room, he’d do something about that. Even if it meant interrupting you studying for exams.

But you were alone today since he went out to celebrate a comeback performance with the boys and their bosses. When he told you the day before you sulked. He hadn’t been coming around much the past few days due to practise, and you had hoped he’d stay over today.

Whenever he stayed over the same things happened. You always ended up confessing something, he’d end up laughing, and then you’d watch a film and eat ice cream. You would talk late into the night and cuddle each other to sleep.

He liked cuddles, like a lot. Any form of skin ship made him flash his beautiful smile and sigh happily. Whilst he usually sighed when he was happy, you sighed when you were tired.

You grabbed your phone and unlocked the screen. Your smile grew wider when you saw who it was from. Yoongi’s name appeared in big letters. You tapped on it and read.

“Sorry I couldn’t come round sooner! Please forgive this bad boyfriend! I’ll be with you in an hour with treats for my hard-working girl~”

You giggled. At least he was sorry. Plus he said he’d bring treats. You had a weak spot for treats, especially Yoongi’s choices. On your first date together you went into a cute sweetshop and you both bought a little bag filled with a variety of delicious sweets. You liked Yoongi’s little bag way more than yours, and when you mumbled that when watching him eating them, he gave you his. And of course you gave him yours.

You snapped out of your little day dream of that day and closed your book. You’d just carry on tomorrow. Still smiling, you tidied your desk up and packed your bag for the next day. Content and ready, you looked around your room to check if there was anything you could do to clean up further.

You walked past your mirror on the way to make your bed when you gasped softly and ran to the rack where your favourite clothes were hung on. You laid the clothes on the bed, assembling your outfit. You nodded to yourself in approval and started undressing. You had your favourite bra on, a pretty and lacy piece. Black, like most, and it also happened to be one Yoongi hadn’t seen yet. You smiled to yourself, hoping he might get a good look at it tonight and tell you what he thought of it.

In matching knickers, you stepped into the comfy jeans you had selected and threw on Yoongi’s sweater. He was a bit forgetful, so over the months you had accumulated a decent amount of his hoodies, sweaters and beanies. You slipped some warm socks on.

You untied your hair and let it fall to one side. It was still slightly wavy from your plaits you wore to school. When you saw your reflection in the mirror this time you smiled happily at your appearance.

You checked your clock. Another forty minutes. You spun around and scanned the room one last time. There wasn’t anything left to do so you your laptop and went on tumblr for the remaining time.

Time flew, and before you knew it you heard the doorbell ring. You glanced at the clock before jumping out of bed. 10 pm. You hoped you wouldn’t wake the neighbours…

You ran over to the door but came to a sudden holt a few paces away from the door. Your hands quickly ran through your hair, trying to make it look as pretty as possible for your love.

You inhaled and walked to the door, slowly opening it.

He stood behind the door, clad in mainly black clothing and holding a bag with things in it. Probably the treats, you guessed. He beamed and took one huge step towards you. Your arms immediately wrapped themselves around him as you felt his body warmth mixing with yours. His hands rubbed little circles on your back and he breathed in your smell.

To you, he generally smelt like sleep. The kind of smell that would remind you of the smell of bed sheets, of warm drinks. He smelt like clean clothes mixed with the slight scent of the cologne he sometimes wore; He washed his hair with this special shampoo that made his hair poufy and incredibly soft. Softer than yours most of the time.

When you pulled away you saw his beautiful half-moon eye smile. He wasn’t wearing any bb-crème or eyeliner like he usually did, but it didn’t matter. His dark circles were showing but to you it just showed how hard he had been working recently.

His right hand touched the side of your face with the back of his fingers, his left on your back, gently pushing you closer to him. You tiptoed and cupped his face with you forever cold hands. He smiled softly and his nose twitched cutely at the difference in heat.

“Your hands are cold.” He softly brushed your lips with yours. The feeling made your heart skip a beat.

“Your hands are warm.” You said in response. Edging closer to his face, begging for even closer contact.  

He chuckled when he noticed and gave your lips a sweet peck. His nose brushed against the skin of yours. He let go of your face and back, moving his hands to the sides of body. They softly grasped your waist, as if announcing his next move. Your hands fastened around Yoongi’s neck and your legs, as he lifted you up, instinctively wrapped themselves around his middle.

Your hair cascaded around his head and you turned your head so it would be easier for him to kiss you. You exchanged soft, little kisses. Each with greater meaning than it would seem.

He decided to deepen the kiss after a few minutes, biting your bottom lip to let you know where he wanted to take this. You broke away and you could tell he was disappointed.

“Not in the hallway. Take me somewhere nicer.”

Your calm voice whispered into his ear, giving him goose bumps. He got the message and carried you to your small bedroom.

Your room was definitely not huge, but it was as cosy as it could be. Warm covers to wrap yourself in during the colder nights, cute lights and cushions everywhere.

He had some trouble opening the door whilst holding you but he eventually managed to push the door handle down with his elbow. He stepped inside the room. He was familiar with the surroundings, the smell, but not the tidiness.

He set you down on the bed, which bounced a little, and smirked.

“You tidied up? You never usually put this much effort into tidying, babe.” He pecked at your lips, raising his eyebrows as he continued: “Perhaps something special has been planned? Hm?”

You softly poked his tummy and shook your head. “Nope.” You smiled mischievously. To be honest, you hadn’t planned anything, but teasing him sounded like fun. He raised his brows once again and you felt his hot breath as he sighed into the crook of you neck.

He sighed a few times, which was rather odd, but then you slowly felt his hands travel under your (or really, his) sweater. He continued to sigh, the sighs sounding fake and forced.

“Hey, what are you doing?” You half laughed-half spoke as his hands made their way closer to you s, the sighs slowly decreasing.

He flashed a smile at you. “Hmm…?”

Now it was you who raised their eyebrows. You suddenly pulled yourself up and shoved Yoongi down on the bed, swapping positions. Trying to look confident, you smirked at him and positioned yourself on his crotch area. You saw the look in his eyes change from playful to more serious as you did this.

You hadn’t the slightest clue what to do now. He was always the one in charge. Always on top, always doing the pleasing, rarely getting pleased.

His put his hands on the small of you back, leaning up and stealing a kiss. Your hands were resting on his tummy and you felt his abs harden as he lifted himself up. You wanted to see them, marvel at them, and praise him for working hard for them.

Before you could start moving your hands towards the hem of his t-shirt, you felt him tug at the your sweater. Still kissing, he started sliding it up, up, and up. You managed to get it off of you still in his, what you were sure was, uncomfortable position.

When the bra was revealed, Yoongi couldn’t keep his eyes off of it. You smiled happily, content with his reaction. When you met his eyes again you saw a glint in them, along with a smirk on his face.

“What about the snack I brought with me, baby? Shouldn’t we be eating them right now?”

You shook your head. You kissed his smirk, changing it into a smile.

“I’m not in the mood anymore.”

His hands were sliding down your sides, over your bottom, and teasing you by glazing over the straps of your bra. He bit his bottom lip and looked straight into your eyes. This time he pushed himself up completely so that your bum was cradled by his now folded legs. Now it was your turn to pull some of his clothes off, you thought.

In one smooth action, you pulled the t-shirt over his head. His milky skin felt soft and warm. Your hands s around him, pulling him as close as you could to your own body. His face pressed against your shoulder, he trailed little wet kisses all over your shoulder, collarbone and neck.

You breathed in his smell and played with the little strands of his hair that had grown at the bottom. You tangled your fingers in his hair, enjoying the feeling.

“This is enough for me.” You suddenly heard him say, mouth currently buried in your jawline.

“Just this. Being so close to you, feeling your heartbeat. It’s comforting.” You pulled away and looked at him, his hands holding yours now.

“I missed you so much, my love.” He lent forward and kissed you gently. Nothing big, nothing wet, nothing incredibly passionate, but filled with affection and emotion. Your hands went to his hair again and his to your cheek and neck.

The kiss lasted forever, both of you enjoying each other fully.

Yoongi pulled out of the kiss first to breathe. He smiled and your hair. You smiled back and placed your hands on the top of his shoulders. It was wonderful, it was sweet.

It was indeed the biggest treat.