Chapter 8

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

The next day~

    Before the class started , some students were already at their class . Some were sleeping , some were studying some were running around .

You were trying to take down missing notes . Sungjong shifted his chair beside you to see what you are doing . He immediately turn his eyes away from your notes to look at you and continued his 'annoying' attititute .

    ''Ivy! Ivy ! Ivy ! I found a new ice-cream shop , can you bring me there !!" Sungjong shook your arms . You looked at him signalling the answer is obviously no . Well , first , you have got to settle some homework and teacher kept on sending you to some classes . Exam is getting nearer . You came back to Korea for Woohyun , but nothing is more important than education .

    ''Then , can you eat with me during lunch ! All you did the whole day is studying!" Sungjong pouted and shook your arms even more . You got used to it , and shook your head .

   ''Then ~ Can you lend me your food coupon that you won . I wan't to try eating the-'' 

   ''Which part of 'No' don't you understand?'' LJoe came inside the classroom bringing alot of girls . The girls eyes started to sparkle . They are amazed yet scared that LJoe will start a fist fight with Sungjong . 

   Fortunately , I mean , like VERY fortunately , a random teacher came ,

  ''Can I see Sungjong for awhile ? He need a big piece of scolding from me ,'' The teacher's ears turn cherry red and his face was filled with anger . Sungjong rolled his eyes away from LJoe and look at you .

  ''Ivy , Food coupon! Promise!" He grinned sticking his pinky fingers out and head out to get a scolding from his teacher .  

  LJoe sat at Sungjong's chair that was shifted next to you . He was expecting you to say something but you couldn't stop whatever heck notes you were writing . 

 ''Girls , get back to your class!" Teachers from next door, walking past yelled at the girls and they instantly disappeared . 

   ''You're working hard..'' Ljoe wen't closer to see your notes . You gave him a big sigh as a response 

   ''And you write so prettily...'' Ljoe muttered not knowing that you heard .

   ''Eh?'' You confusingly voiced out without bringing his eyes towards him , hand still moving .

   ''N-nothing , just..nothing,'' He was bored at your uninteresting reaction . He actually wanted more of that . 

   


During lunch , you had decided to bring your notes and study at the School Park .

  As you were trying to head down the stairs , Woohyun was walking at the opposite direction . Both of your eyes met . It feels like a thunder had been cracked between the both of you . Instead , Woohyun gave you a look .

''Wait , are you interested in me?" Woohyun asked and you immediately stopped walking . He was waiting for your response . 

''W-what?'' You wanted to hear that again . 

''I mean...like . The last time you said , I looked like someone that you used to know ...'' He wanted to know your answer , but inside you was a larva , boiling .

''Y-yeah , you looked like somebody I used to know'' You stuttered .

''Well , that is the first pick-up lines I have ever heard...'' He chuckled and looked at your shaking fingers .

''Well , you look like somebody I used to know too...Unfortunately , that person was gone like...forever,'' He gave you a smile , a small one and continued his way .

*He already love someone else ...* You continued your journey to the School Park as you held your notes closer to your chest .

''She's talking to Woohyun , master . I wonder what they are talking'' Ljoe , who was on the phone said .

''You should stop them! What if she get hurt again!! LJoe , do your job and be alert!!'' The master screamed and hung up

 


You sat under the large tree that was placed on the School Park .

    *I wonder why are there no students in such an extremely nice and peaceful place...* You looked around as you looked at your notes and started studying .

    ''I think you should at least eat than studying your brain off,'' LJoe's voice appeared and he was sitting behind you , under the same tree .

 ''O-oh? You scare me..'' You were alittle startled . He chuckled at your reaction .

 ''Eat this ...'' He handed you a donut . You were actually quite hungry . You accepted the donut .

 ''Thanks,'' You smiled and unwrapped the papers and took a bite .

 ''And this...''He handed you a drink and you smiled even wider .

 ''Thank you very much!" You thanked him , longer and took a huge gulp . He stared at you as if you were a some kind of a goddess .

 ''Since , its not good to be alone , i'll be with you,'' He suggested and sat beside you .

 ''Good. You can teach me too!'' You grinned and rolled your pencil . He nodded confidently .

15 minutes later ~
 

 ''So , if you want to find this , you need to have this , right and.....LJoe?'' You looked at him , he was already asleep at your shoulders . 

''....'' 

You stared at his features for a second and get your eyes back to the paper .

  *Not bad at looks* You thought as you turn back to the paper .

 ''LJoe , wake up...I never knew you would fell asleep!'' You shook his hand . His head's weight get heavy , heavier , and heavier . It fells down to your lap .

 ''Omo!'' You shrieked . He was still sleeping like a baby now .

You put your notes beside you and stare at his handsome face . His orange hair looks soft and silky , you wanted to try touching him . And...yeap , you touched it .

As soon as you laid your hands on his hair , his eyes opened and he smirked .

''E-eh? You weren't sleeping?'' You confusingly said and he shook his head .

He was still laying on your laps , you looked down and he looked up .

You were too close to him . He was to close to you .

*Thump..thump..thump..*


A/N : Thank you for those who subscribe ! <3