LJoe(and you) In Pain .

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

(the next day) As you stepped inside the school entrance , you saw many students gathering at a spot , watching something . You grew curious and started walking towards to see what they are up to . LJoe were on the ground while Infinite were punching , kicking , and stepping him . Sungjong is at the side , reading a book minding his own business . Your eyes widened .

*Omo ! L-LJOE!!!* You worriedly thought .

''Excuse me ? Excuse me !'' You tried to break through the crowd but failed . There were lots of students . 

'"Excuse me ! Can you please move aside!'' You screamed at someone's ears . He glared at you , but smiled when he saw your pretty face . He pushed you even more further inside the scene . You were shocked at his sudden action . But the closer you are to LJoe who were suffering in pain , the more painful you feel inside your heart . Without wasting time , you grabbed one of the student's bottle and hit Woohyun's head hard . He is the only target that you wan't to hit . 

''AHH! Who the hell?'' He turned to see you holding a filled bottle . Without wasting any more of those time , you don't want to start a drama about the past . LJoe . LJoe is more important to you . 

''Stop!'' You screamed but it seems like all of them were closing their ears . 

LJoe looks hopeless as his arms and legs were all sore , his lips were red not noticing you were there . 

You kicked Sungyeol right on his balls . A female student grabbed you off the scene immediately .

''What the hell! What is wrong with you!'' She glared at you furiously . You tried to let go but she slapped you on the cheek . You held your cheek and kicked her to the ground . You wanted to stop them , but there is only one way...

You layed ontop of LJoe and kissed him . The most last and hardest punch that were suppose to be throwing to LJoe hit your hit your head hard. Sungjong closed his book instantly to see whats going on . He saw you , eyes closed , laying on the floor . LJoe was still on the ground , shocked . He couldn't even lift his bum up . His eyes were half-closed due to the pain . Infinite stood there like a statue . LJoe smiled a faint smile and touched his lips , you just kissed him . You and his blood flowed together as you two laid side by side . Hana and Hyunwoo who were late for school , ran inside . 

''WHAT KIND OF CREATURES ARE YOU!'' Hana yelled as she widened her eyes and looked at you , laying on the floor . 

''You'll pay for this ,'' Hyunwoo muttered under his breath and began his first move of the fight . LJoe and you were sent to hospital . Infinite were sent to bad teenagers' house for 2 months except for Sungjong . Hana and Hyunwoo ranaway from the police .


(A/N: Extremely short 0_0)