Fun Saturday , Busy Sunday

Rejected , Protected (Hiatus)

    Two weeks passed . You and Woohyun still have not talk . You both will make eye contact with each other and do your own things . You came to Korea to make him like you . But you don't even know what to do . You don't know why , being in Korea is much more comfortable than on states . It feels like you were being protected . Hana and LJoe will have serious fights without you noticing , but as times goes by , they will get along sometime when they're with you . But not ALL the time . When you get into trouble with someone , there must always be someone to interrupt and move you away far from the scene . Thinking back , *God Is protecting me,* . Hana , Hyunwoo , LJoe . Three people that are there for you . Sungjong may also be included .

  You do not know that they are currently protecting you . Why? Why must they ? Who are you? You're so special that they get paid to protect you(except for Sungjong) . You grew closer to the three of them . Hana will go shopping with you after school . You and Hyunwoo started to have normal conversations . LJoe will start to tease you more , hang out with you , and sometimes he is quite ... weird for some reasons . Sungjong? He had make you laugh often but sometimes he was so damn annoying that you would even dare to throw a huge rock inside his mouth to make him shut up . Being with LJoe and Sungjong , you increased your popularity in school . Your nickname in school is now Pretty Little . Girls often call you that , some boys called you that too . Ignoring those bad comments you had , you're happy being in Korea . Woohyun , you felt like you wanted to throw him up the sky and catch him , hug him and kiss him . Even how bad you are rejected last time , you must always think about happiness , that will always protect  you from sadness . You love Woohyun . You will always love him . 

  During weekend , Saturday was extremely fun , you , Hana and Hyunwoo decided to go to the mall to shop ~ Well , You wanted to go girls shopping with Hana but she wanted to go with Hyunwoo so we bring him along . Well , the more the merrier! LJoe was looking at you from the back . And he even joined the three of you . Hana disagreed but you agreed . Four of you went shopping together instead!

  ''Aish , must this guy even come along...!'' Hana muttered in anger and rolled her eyes . Four of you entered the mall .

  ''Ahhh~ The air feels great!" You beamed happily as soon as you stepped inside . LJoe and Hyunwoo were following at the back while the girls walked ahead .

   ''You have guts to come to our school , and even play with your enemy ,'' Hyunwoo furiously said as he looked at you and Hana walking together .

   ''I quitted Teentop .'' LJoe lied . Hyunwoo heard what he said and pretended he does not even heard a thing . Hyunwoo had already catch up with you girls . LJoe is now behind , walking alone .

  ''Psh...'' Ljoe smiled and started catching up with the four of you . 

  ''Should I try that?" You pointed at a light-blue dress as you walked pass a shop . Hana stopped immediately 

  ''Yes..Yes..YOU SHOULD,'' She crazily said . The four of you entered the shop . You went into the changing room and changed , came out after that .

  ''How is this?" You smiled as you turn around . Hyunwoo looked at you from head to toes . LJoe were speechless , Hana clapped her hands as she spoke , ''Good! WE'RE DEFINITELY BUYING THAT!" 


Hana and Hyunwoo had already reached their house . LJoe sent you home last .

''Thanks for following , good night!" You grinned . LJoe nodded and waved .

''A-and you looked great in the blue dress...'' LJoe awkwardly said as he shyly rubbed the back of his neck . 

''Gomawo! ,'' You waved back and closed the door as he walked to his place .

 


You waked up the next day and remembered yesterday's fun with those three fellows . You remembered how LJoe confidently said he is going to win the crane game and ended up failing . You remembered how you and Hana forced Hyunwoo to try the purple wig , he ended up trying it , and you remembered how funny it was . You remembered the game that you played yesterday , who get the most mobile phone numbers wins . You went around and asked guys their numbers , all of them gave you . Hana was quite popular among guys too  . Unfortunately , four of you had an equal amount of numbers .

*That was nice,* You smiled , your smile faded when you remember ... Your homework!

You looked at the time saying '4:30' Your eyes widened .

''Homework! Homework!'' You said as you digged your bag and took out the piles of work                             

To : Hana ^_^

From : You/Ivy

Came back home late , just woke up . Realise I have piles of work -_-

 

To : You/Ivy 

From : Hana ^_^

Don't even mention! I have millions to do too! >.<

 


:)