Little S

The Quiet Boy
Baekhyun had always been a quiet boy who lived in his own world, but that changed, when his dream girl reappeared in his life again.
 
Although Baekhyun came from a rich family, he never looked like one and told no one about it. He refused to have drivers to send him to school everyday; he refused to receive the kind of education that only rich people could afford; he played in the deep forest instead of having golf lessons when he was kid. Not a thing about him, betrayed his identity. 
 
One day in the late autumn, Baekhyun woke up feeling refreshed and light-hearted. With a happy feeling, he decided to pay a visit to the forest where he first met his dream girl. 
 
The forest was located in Hongdae. Baekhyun kept having the feeling that he would somehow wound up in the deeper part of the forest and bump into the girl that he longed to meet and within an hour, he was already walking slowly and peacefully into the forest which was once his playground.
 
The deeper he went into the forest, the clearer the sound of the river was. Right, the river hasn't dry out, he thought. He sat on the ground which was covered with yellow leaves and watch as the river slowly flows away. He closed his eyes and slowly took in the surrounding around him; the slow pace of the river, the birds chirping happily, the small breeze that caused the trees around to shake slightly. Everything was perfect.
 
Until, he heard footsteps behind him. His shoulders tensed and he stood up nervously. Could it be my Little S, he thought and turned around but disappointed with the sight in front of him. It was just a golden retriever. Baekhyun recognised it immediately as the golden retriever was the one that the keeper of this forest kept; which was Chanyeol.
 
"Oh boy, Chanyeol left you behind again didn't he?" 
 
Baekhyun was about to approached the golden retriever and realised he was wrong. This golden retriever wasn't the one that Chanyeol kept, it's ears weren't as sharp as Chanyeol's beloved pet.
 
The golden retriever barked defensively and Baekhyun stepped back in an instant. "Oops. I got the wrong one this time."
 
"Baeky! Baeky where are you?" A girl's voice interrupted them suddenly. And then, a girl appeared from behind the golden retriever and it stopped barking and turned to her immediately. "What is it Baeky?" The girl asked and patted her pet motherly.
 
The golden retriever shook it's tail vigorously and looked at Baekhyun. The girl followed it's gaze and had her eyes landed on Baekhyun.
 
The moment Baekhyun and the girl's eyes met, Baekhyun's lips twitched into a genuine smile. The girl looked confused at first, but slowly, the confusion turned to familiarity. All too familiar.
 
"You named your dog Baeky? Really Little S, am I really that pathetic?" Baekhyun asked and pouted.
 
"Oh? You actually still remember my name?" The girl asked instead of answering him.
 
"Nickname." Baekhyun corrected her. "You never told me your real name."
 
The girl merely smiled and turned to pat her pet which was apparently confused at the situation.
 
"Hey! It's our promise! You said you would tell me your name if we ever meet again!" Baekhyun whined and approached to her but stopped when Baeky barked at him.
 
"There there Baeky, it's ok. He's not an enemy." The girl patted Baeky and Baeky stopped barking immediately. "My name is Yoo Soojin." 
 
"I can finally give a name when people ask for my girlfriend's name." Baekhyun said and slowly approached to Soojin. Fortunately, Baeky just sat on the ground and stared into distance. 
 
Baekhyun then used this chance and wrapped his arm around Soojin's waist and used his free hand to curled her hair to the back of her ear. "My beautiful Soojin. You've no idea how long I've been waiting for this."
 
Soojin grasped at Baekhyun's action and slapped Baekhyun's chest lightly."You weren't as greasy as this 10 years ago."
 
Baekhyun smirked and buried his head in Soojin's hair. "That's because you cheated me."
 
"I did not."
 
"You did."
 
" I didn-"
 
Soojin wanted to deny it again but Baekhyun stopped her by kissing her. He himself wasn't aware of it either. Mesmerised by the soft lips, Soojin kissed him back and s her hands around Baekhyun's neck. 
 
Everything was perfect, until Baeky started whine, only then did Baekhyun and Soojin broke apart. "God, don't tell me Baeky is jealous."Baekhyun complained and  blew a raspberry.
 
"Even if he is, my heart will always be yours, Byun Baekhyun."