Chapter 11

Found Lost Love
SuNi slowly opened her eyes from a long peaceful nap, she blinked at the view outside the bus window, a green sign with ‘Busan’ printed in white passed her. She sat up straight and looked around, everyone was asleep, she was the only one up. 
 
She sat back down into a comfortable position and pulled out her phone from her pocket to check the time. She paused and stared at the camera icon, an idea poped into her head. Smiling at the icon, she pressed it. As the bus moved forward with everyone sleeping in silence, she slowly stood up without making a sound. 
 
SuNi leaned onto the seat in front of her, looking at JungKook from above, instead of laughing out loud, she blew air out of her nose and moved her phone down so that it's right in front of JungKook's face. She bit her bottom lips and without any hesitation, quickly snapped a picture of the sleeping JungKook. Before siting back down, she lightly patted the top of his head. “Thanks you,” she whispered. 
 
//
People started to wake up slowly and commenting at the things outside the window. “You remember that?” EunJoo pointed at a park. “We use to play there on the weekends, but you always ditch me and go somewhere else.” 
 
SuNi looked at the park and smiled, she smiled because she remembers that park. The park was one of the few things SuNi remembered. Just when she was going to turn around, the badminton court beside the park caught her eyes. Her eyes followed the court as the bus continue driving. 
 
“Oh! I used to practice here with my team,” JungKook mumbled. SuNi stared at it but she couldn't recall any memories of it. 
 
//
The fan sign started shortly after they got everything set up. SuNi was surprised when she realize she was actually helping out, instead of siting around doing nothing.
 
Fans went from one member to another one by one, as always, giving gifts and letters. 
SuNi grabbed a stuffy beside the oldest member, Jin, and put it into his box full of stuffed toys. 
 
“SuNi noona!” JungKook called. SuNi bit her tongue and sighed heavily. Noona. I am going to kill that word. She thought as she walked over to him with a fake smile. 
 
“The mic doesn't work,” JungKook patted the mic with his palm. 
 
“What? I tested it before and it was working perfectly fine,” SuNi grabbed the mic, she checked the on and off switch to make sure the clueless JungKook turned it on. 
 
“Ho—” “Jeon JungKook!” A fan cut her off. “Do you remember me?” SuNi held onto her breath when she saw the fan’s face, she somehow looked familiar to SuNi. 
 
“What's your name?” JungKook asked politely. 
 
“You really don't remember me?” Her eyes shot open. “I'm EunBi!”
 
SuNi immediately turned and looked at JungKook in shock.
 
Was she the girl he was looking for?
 
JungKook was in shock too, his eyes were opened so wide it looks like as if it would fall out any second. “Kim EunBi?” He asked, afraid to hear the answer. 
 
She hesitated. “Y-yeah. Kim EunBi,” the fan smiled awkwardly. 
 
“Really?! Is it really you?” 
 
SuNi swallowed down the question she was going to ask him. The fan’s name made her clench tighter onto the mic, and the look JungKook gave her made her feel like she was just a friend to him, a normal friend. SuNi turned but was stopped when JungKook called ‘noona’ again. 
 
He waved her closer. “Can you tell EunBi to stay after the fan sign?” He covered the side of his mouth and said quietly.
 
SuNi her dry lips, she was unwilling to do it, unwilling to be the one that has to talk to a girl with the name she hates, but she couldn't resist JungKook's eyes that looked straight into hers. “Fine,” she sighed and left to get a new mic. 
 
//
After giving JungKook a new mic, SuNi saw EunBi walking away. “SuNi,” JungKook whispered and tilt his head toward EunBi’s back. 
 
SuNi's heart was crushed. The way he treated her all the sudden changed, he threw her away like throwing away an old worn out blanket after getting a brand new one. 
 
What was she to him? 
 
“Excuse me?” SuNi said. “You're Kim...” She paused. “EunBi, right?”
 
The girl sighed and looked into the crowd. “Can we talk somewhere else?” She asked politely. 
 
“Sure,” SuNi answered. She wanted to leave too. 
 
 
The two of them walked to the nearest bench and sat down. SuNi took a deep breath and shoved her hands into her pockets. It was cold, just like the day JungKook forgot about her.
 
“I'm actually,” EunBi cleared . “Not Kim EunBi.”
 
“What!?” SuNi stood up. “Why did you lie?!” 
 
“Calm down!” She said grabbing onto SuNi's arm and pulled her back down. “JungKook and I do know each other, and my name is EunBi, but it's Lee EunBi not Kim EunBi.”
 
“You're still lying though, to him,” SuNi mumbled. She felt horrible for knowing he was being lied to.
 
“I just want him to know that he should move on, cause he probably would never see EunBi again. She got into a car accident few years ago, nobody cared about her at school, but I did, even though she hated me.”
 
SuNi looked at the side of EunBi’s face, annoyed, “So?” 
 
“I just want to tell JungKook that it's time to move on and stop hoping that maybe one day she'll all the sudden appear in front of him as the same person she was before. I've heard a lot of stuff about him, it's never anything happy. Plus I've been watching him on and off screen, he doesn't look hapy either.”
 
“You stalk him?!” SuNi stood up again. 
 
“Oh my god, unnie! Do I have to explain everything?” EunBi looked at her, annoyed too. Guess they both annoyed each other. “It's just the eyes I can't say no to,” EunBi sighed.
 
Same. SuNi thought and sighed as well. Those eyes. 
 
“Don't go anywhere, he wants you to stay.” SuNi stood up and went back. “I won't tell him about this, I want you to tell him this, and you better tell him before everything gets out of contol.”
 
SuNi gave her a cold look and left. She could run back and tell JungKook, but what's the point? He probably won't even believe her.
 
EunBi sat alone on the bench watching SuNi walking back. She somehow looked familiar, the cold look and the annoyed face. “She can't be,” she shook her head. “Jungkook called her 'noona', so she can't be, right, EunBi?” She whispered to herself. “Right, she can't be.”