My Cousin's House

The Official GazeBaby

 If it were not for the person standing in the doorway, that would've been my face, on the concrete as well as my poor baby. Embarrassed, I cover my face and quickly apologize to the person. I keep my head lowered for fear that I may say something ridiculous, and for the fact that Kei has tightened his tiny grip on my hair and started whining.

"Wow, you're still clumsy. Hey Ruki.'

"Hey, who's this?"

"No one. Take your inside"

The person turns slightly then stops.

"Hey, can I hold him? Just for a little bit?"

Lifting my head I look at this person my cousin has given a name to. He's got the prettiest smile and there's this curious light in his eyes as he watches Kei.

"Tell him no. It'll hurt his already short selfesteem."

"Takamasa, be nice. Here, just don't drop him."

"Thank you."

His smile widens and Kei goes to him happily, his whining ceased. The tiny boy giggles in his arms. Slowly Ruki, goes inside, his face lit up. I watch in awe as a couple of guys go up to him and attempt to play with Kei. All to no avail anyway. I go inside and head straight for the kitchen, hoping that it hasn't been destroyed and that it's at least clean. Upon arrival I find that there are dishes strewn everywhere, but that tthere is someone making an attempt to clean them.

"Miya- You're not Miyavi. Anyway, sorry about the mess. I take it you're a relative."

"Uh, yeah, but how did you know?"

"Well, for one he avoids females like the plague and you kinda look like him. You're very pretty. Oh, I'm Kai or Yutaka. And you are?"

"Yukana. It's a pleasure to meet you. Did you want help with the dishes."

"This? It's not that bad. Besides that wouldn't be fair to you. You came here to see Miyavi and well, making you clean dishes isn't right."

"Stop flirting Kai, you're married and she has three children."

"I was being polite, Gackt."

"Gackt-sama!"

I hug him briefly, then go over to the sink to put away the dishes that have been cleaned."

"Hi, Yuka. Kai, she doesn't do well sitting around doing nothing."

I listen as the two talk. Kai, washing the dishes then handing them to me to put away. There's some type of calm from being around them and listening to them talk. It's better than being home wishing there was more I could do. Then again, every time I'm in Taka's house I'm calm, unbothered by anything.

~Ruki~

"Miyavi, he's fine. Stop nagging me."

He's been following me around with his own pair of little demons while I held the baby. This tiny version of the girl I saw earlier, whom he refuses to introduce me to. She's pretty, very pretty with light mocha eyes and the prettiest auburn hair. And then there was this little treasure in her arms. He hasn't left my arms yet and even refuses to play with anyone.

"Yeah, until you drop him."

"I'm not gonna drop him. He's too cute to put down."

"Uhuh, Just stay away from my cousin."

"so she's your cousin? That would explain your protectiveness."

He swears and stalks off the two little children following him calling after him as they follow. Uruha, glances over at me for a second and then the next thing I know he's tickling the baby's feet.

"You're cruel, very cruel. Why the feet?"

"All babies like to have their feet played with. Right?"

When he goes to poke the babys nose the baby grabs his finger and holds tight to it as if to say it's his nose and no one can have it. A yawn escapes his tiny lips and he goes to stuff Uruha's finger in his mouth. I'm too fascinated to worry about the survival of Uruha's finger. However, Uruha pulls his finger away before the baby can get it anywhere making him cry.

"Look what you did. Give it back. Give him back your finger."

"Ruki, he's tired and hungry. Go find his mom or something."

"No he want to be held by me you dumb ."

"Ruki, someone just went in the Kitchen. I'm sure that maybe the baby's mom is in there."

"Fine, I'll give him to his mom."

I get up and head to the kitchen. Indeed there's that girl from earlier along with Kai and Gackt. She's so pretty from  here. The baby seems to think so too, because he stops crying when he sees her. SHe must've heard him over the noise the guys were making because she turns quickly and makes her way over to me.

"Is he okay?"'

"He's fine. I promised I wouldn't drop him and I didn't. He just missesd you. And was hungry."

"I'm doubting the hungry part he just ate not too long ago. He's just a little nosey like his uncle."

"I'm not nosey!"

I glance past her at Miyavi who's glaing at me. There are two little one's clinging to his arm. THey immediately let go and run over to us.

"Mommy who dis?"

"Yeah! Who?"

"Rai, Yuki! Have manners!"

"They're cute. Really Cute."

I wave at the tiny people and the boy hides behind his mother's leg. The girl however comes over and grabs my hand.

"Hewwo! I Yuki."

"You have a very pretty name."

"Sank You!"

I hug the tiny child and she hugs me back, but when I go to pull away she clings to me.

"Aww, look, you made a friend shorter than you!"

"Miyavi, I hate you!"

Either way his cousin giggles a little and for me it's the most pleantest thing I've ever heard.

"You love me. Anyway, I  have to take her home, because this isn't the environment intended for children."

"Yeah, sure."

~End~

With Miyavi carrying Yuki, I make it back to my house safely and quietly.

"Thanks. You have really nice friends. How come I've never seen them before?"

"No reason. Just stay away from Ruki."

"I'm not seeing the harm in him."

"Stay away!"

"Alright, I get it. Calm down. You be careful walking home."

"Yeah, yeah, go to bed!"

"Good night Taka."

He smiles and runs off as I close the door. God he's weird,but I love him.


Sorry, It's been so long. College is a pain in the . Anyway, enjoy this photo of:

It'd be too easy if I gave you a photo of Ruki...TROLLOLOLOLOL!!!!