About Me

The Official GazeBaby

Screaming, that's all I can hear the sound of the twins fighting and the baby crying. What I wouldn't give for some peace and quiet. It'll never happen though, I know that much. He's not going to come through the door and tell me how sorry he is for leaving with a family of three, all of whom are his. I can't ask my cousin to take them, he's got his own family to support, two little girls who love him like the world. Tiredly, I go and pick up Kei. His crying instantly stops and so does the twins screaming. Beautiful silence, temporary silence. Although, just a baby he seems very easy to please and nothing much makes him cry.

"Rai, sweetie,why don't you and Yuki come go for a walk with mommy."

Slowly the little boy peeks his head around to see me. His shyness he got from me. He waves and smiles before coming out, his look-a-like sister running out behind him. Dark brown tresses and all smiles the two of them, they're my reason for struggling as long as I have. Also the reason I can't get a job.

"Are we gonna see uncle Miyavi?"

"No, just an ordinary walk today."

If there's anyone I didn't want to run into tonight it was him. I don't hate him,no. He's done more for me than I could ever ask a cousin to do for me. It's just everytime I see him I feel guilty that I've become some sort of a responsibility to him. I'm sure that if I hadn't begged him not to go looking for the who left me he'd be out doing so now, if he isn't already. Giggling the little ones run off to get their shoes and put on their coats, while I dress Kei. During all of that the doorbell rings.

"Mommy, the door! The door!"

"I hear it Yuki."

Cradling Kei I go to open the door. Standing just outside is Miyavi. He smiles down at me and hugs me tightly. 

"Hey, Yuka."

"Hey, what's up?"

"Well, I thought maybe you'd want to come over. I'm having a few friends over and thought 'hey Yuka shoud be here' and so here I am."

"I was just about to go for a walk, might as well."

"Uncle Miyavi!"

They run up and hug him. And so with the twins clinging to my cousin we allwalk over to Miyavi's house, where indeed there are several cars parked out front. Of all of them I only recognized a few. He'd thought that it was okay to set me up with his friends after Kei was born. There had beene Gackt, but I'd left him because Rai in his own tiny way had it out for the poor man. Then there was LM.C's Maya, we didn't click and he was more hyper than the twins. After that there was Nao and Saga, but like before it didn't work. They were over pampering and Nao had made several attempts at trying to bed me. Not needed. I had tried dating Rame, but found that my obsession with his dresses was just too much for even me to handle, he thought it was cute. 

Anyone hearing this would think I was some type of or . I'm not. Aside from Nao, not one of them tried anything with me. It's not that they aren't nice guys, I just can't trust anyone. Who would after having three kids for the same person.

"Taka, I swear to god if this is some way for you to hook me up with one of your friends I'm leaving."

"It's not. There weren't this many people when I left, I swear."

"As if. Poor Melody, She's gonna need help."

"She's not here."

"I hate you...as of right now."

"I love you more than the stars, now go inside."

"Fine, but only because Rame will keep away the rapists and child molesters."

Rame had always considered me petit, too petit to be a grown woman. Probably another reason it didn't work out. He treated me like the worlds greatest little sister and wouldn't let anyone touch me. Hell, He'd raised a knife, in jest, the minunte Jui set foot in the kitchen to say hi. MY life has been nothing but spirals. I'm just lucky it didn't get any worse. Probably shouldn't jynx myself. Anyway, with the under lying threat that if I don't go inside he'll probably never give me back my children I head inside. Did I mention that I'm clumsy? No? Well now you know and the minute I go to set foot in the house I trip over the welcome mat. and instead of smacking my head into the door I smack it into someone's chest.


Well, it's a little about Yukana. You didn't think I'd tell you everything did you? *evil Laughter* No you must wait to find out the rest of her life, little by little. Here is a picture of.....:Not Ruki

not Ruki