Unexpected or is it? Hmm...

Reply 2013 - No! Just Reply Me (hiatus TT)
 
"I can't always be on your side. I am one of the teachers here you know, that means personal stuff aside," Sunggyu informed you.
 
"I'm sorry oppa, i'm just annoyed at N for saying im not Donghae oppa's wife," you tried to reason with him and pouted.
 
Hearing that you are mad that you were not called Donghae's wife, he squinted at you for a moment. Signaling there was a spark of jealousy.
 
"Aigoo, Heecha-yah, when are you going to grow up? Im worried about your future. Not only me but everyone around you," he told you and shooked his head.
 
Not knowing how to respond, you just look down and play with your feet. Sunggyu saw that you were a bit sad and came closer to you and peck your forehead and hug you.
 
"I love you, yeobo," he told you. You nodded and he send you back to class.
 
A little bit of history about Sunggyu :
 
Kim Sunggyu was taken care by your parents when his parents (who were best friends with yours), passed away due to an accident. Despite that, he studied hard, got a scholarship and attended an illustrious university in South Korea, Korea National University.
 
Unlike his girl, which is *cough* exact opposite. Hey opposites attract right? Just last year you got last place in class. Fortunately you say? Not for your dad, his punishment for it was excruciating. 
 
How did Sunggyu and you got into a relationship you ask? As he and you grow up, feelings for each other developed and there formed a relationship which only you and him knows.
 
"Yah, Heecha. Daydream later, if Mr Choi finds out he will reprove you for it," Joona alerted you. You thank her with a smile.
 
"Listen up class, now it's free time, do anything you please but don't make so much noise," Mr Choi announced.
 
Without hindrance, his fangirls crowded him. Joona rolled her eyes at the sight, not understanding what her female classmates like about Mr Choi. His looks? Suju oppadul are better. Intelligence? So-so. Joona just sighed. She just ignored it and flip her magazine which showcases Suju on the cover. Since it was free time you secretly texted Kai.
 
You : Yah, did anything happened on the day we went to Suju oppadul concert?
 
His reply came quick probably his class is also having their free time.
 
Kai : Oh, nothing much, i lost the dance competition the day before.
 
You : I see, there is always next time right? The judge must be blind or corrupted. You dance so well! 
 
Kai : Thanks Heecha-ya -
 
Before you were able to finish reading his reply, a hand grabbed your phone.
 
"Tsk, tsk. Using your phone in class, unacceptable," Mr Choi said.
 
*Urghh I'm going to be immured in detention*
 
"Miss Park Heecha, detention for you after school," Mr Choi said with a small smirk.
 
He gave back your phone and walk back to his crowd of fangirls whom snickered at your unluckiness, to which you return with a sharp glare.
 
(Ding Dong Deng Dong
 
Bell rang signaling that is time for recess. Once the boys arrived to the table Joona and you sat, Jonghyun mocked you.
 
"Heecha-yah, why do you look pissed? Oh congratulations on getting detention, i heard Mr Wong is conducting it today," he said.
 
"Yah, don't make it worst for her," Woohyun defended.
 
"Mr Choi always targets us just because we are not in his fangirls," Joona said.
 
"He gave you detention because it is reasonable, i am sorry, i should not have replied and trouble you with my problems," Kai apologized.
 
"Hey what are friends for? Let's eat!" you said and produced a smile.
 
"How about this Saturday, we support our buddy, Kai?" Jonghyun suggested and drank his banana milk.
 
"Sure/Yeah/Okay," everyone voiced out their opinions.
 
"Saturday it is," Woohyun said and pat Kai's back.
 
Again the deafening bell rang. Time to go back to boring class. Up next lesson is Korean class, which Sunggyu teaches.
 
[In Class]
 
"Did anyone memorized the list of Korean idioms i gave you last lesson?" Sunggyu asked.
 
Only about 1/3 of the class raised their hands. Sunggyu sighed. 
 
"For those who raised their hands the suprise test will be a piece of cake for you!" he said cheekily and gave out the suprise test papers.
 
The class was shocked when he mentioned suprise test. Some were about to look at the list of idioms however Sunggyu told them to put in their bags. Those 'some' includes you.
 
*How am i going to do this? I did not even read the the list*
 
You tried your best to answer the test which to you was freaking hard. Time for the test quickly pass by. Sunggyu instructed everyone to hand up the papers for marking and informed that it will be returned by end of the class. To simplify it, while he marks, we do our own things.
 
Eunna went to sat beside Joona to read a magazine, but she notice your sour expression.
 
"Why? Did not memorize it?" Eunna asked.
 
Joona turn to see you nod and comforted you by patting your back.
 
"Don't worry, let's read this magazine to relieve your worry," Joona said to cheer you up more. Half and hour passed and Sunggyu finished marking the test papers.
 
"Congratulations to those who passed and for those who does not, try again and remember it is just a surprise test. With that you are dismissed," he said and went back to his seat to distribute the papers to those who are leaving.
 
The boys were outside your class and told you and Joona that they have to leave first. Woohyun pinched your cheek and Kai ruffled your hair. You slapped Jonghyun hands away when he wanted to hug you. Joona also left since you had detention with Mr Wong the scary teacher.
 
"Heecha-yah come here," Sunggyu called you when he noticed no one is around. He passed you your test paper and you saw the mark given. 1.
 
"Did you read the list? I even reminded you to at home," Sunggyu said with a pinch of disappointment in it.
 
"I'm sorry i disappointed you" you said and looked down.
 
"It's okay since it is just surprise test but uncle-"
 
You did not hear the continuation of his words as a tear dropped from your eyes, to the cheek and then to your test paper.