War...Not Really

Reply 2013 - No! Just Reply Me (hiatus TT)
 
"Ahh!! Donghae oppa!!" You shouted loudly.
 
The stadium was blasted with Sorry,Sorry performed by the one and only Super Junior. ELFs were all holding the fanclub official Sapphire blue lightstick. 
 
"Donghae oppa just winked at me!" You spazzed to Joona, Kai and Woohyun.
 
Joona congratulate you with a smile while the boys just rolled their eyes.
 
Super junior continued performing and catching ELF's hearts. Unfortunately time passed and the concert ends.
 
"Why?! T.T Why must it end so soon?!" you cried.
 
"Don't worry! They will have another event soon!" Joona comforted you.
 
" Thanks. Donghae oppa was so charming!" You fangirled.
 
"Siwon oppa was hot and good looking! All of them are!" Joona replied.
 
"There they go again, crazy girls," Woohyun muttered.
 
*slap* 
 
"Yah!" Woohyun said and looked at you.
 
"I heard that," you simply replied with a tone of sarcasm on top of it.
 
"Meanie T.T" Woohyun complained.
 
As Woohyun and you bickered, Joona took notice of Kai unusual silence.
 
"Yah, why are you quiet?" Joona can't help but asked.
 
Kai took either side of his earphone off and gave Joona a look to repeat herself.
 
"Nothing" he meekly replied.
 
" Sure?"
 
"Yep, don't worry," Kai said and bid goodbye to all of you.
 
Joona also said goodbye when her house was in view, leaving you and Woohyun alone.
 
"Have you done Mr Choi assignment?" Woohyun asked.
 
Your steps halted as you turn to face him. Woohyun knew you will forget it. He passed you his to copy and you thanked him. Without realizing, your lips went to peck his cheek. You ran in as blood colored your cheeks red embarrassed.
 
"Goodnight," you said and went back in. 
 
Woohyun froze at his spot. He tried taking in what happened and continued walking home flustered.
 
*Kringggg*
 
You slam the button to shut up the annoying alarm clock. You sighed as you are going to go through another boring day at school. You sat on your bed and look at you collection of Suju posters on your teal painted bedroom. You 'greeted' your oppas and flash an eye smile. You drag yourself to wash up and got ready.
 
 [At School]
 
"Heecha!" Joona called you from behind and rushed to you.
 
"Yesterday, don't you feel Kai behavior was unlike him last night?" Joona asked.
 
You shooked your head trying to remember. 
 
"He was just quiet.. Like silence, no words, mouth sealed tight.." before Joona continued you stop her.
 
"I'll ask him okay?" you suggested.
 
Joona nodded and at once all her worries faded. This girl really, once sad then happy.  
 
"Okay! Now let's watch Super Junior videos at the HD room before school starts!" without hearing your response Joona pulled you to the HD room.
 
Thankfully the disrespectful gamers who are obsessed with games were not there.
 
YET.
 
"Looking for us? Nah let me rephrase myself. Did you miss us?" the gamers club leader questioned.
 
"Huh, no we were not and again no we will never miss you," you replied with a pinch of anger.
 
"Oooh, look miss so called 'Donghae's wife - not' is on the edge of erupting. Should we run?" mocked N the name of the gamers club leader and looked left and right to s.
 
With that you went mad and grab his hair and pull it.
 
"What?! Im Donghae oppa wife you geek weirdo!" you shouted.
 
"Ah! Stop! Dream on Heebee!" he screeched while trying to remove your hands.
 
"What to do?! I'll go ask for help! Woohyun, Kai, Jonghyun! Help! Heecha erupted!" Joona shouted while finding the boys.
 
After Joona found the boys, she told them about Heecha. They all ran to the HD room to stop you from doing anything stupid.
 
"You take one more step, i will throw this to the floor or OUT OF THE FREAKING WINDOW!" you warned N while holding the gamers club precious XBOX 360.
 
"Heecha-yah!" Woohyun called you once arriving.
 
"Calm down and put that down," Kai told you.
 
You place it on one of the tables and then...
 
YOU AND N PULLED EACH OTHER HAIR AT THE SAME TIME.
 
"What were you doing with our XBOXie!" N screamed.
 
"Take back your words!" you snapped back.
 
After getting close to both of you, Woohyun pulled you off of N while Hyuk pulled him off.
 
"What happened here?!" the ex-student turn teacher, Sunggyu questioned looking at you and N whose hair is disheveled.
 
"This geek disturb us when we came here first!" you explained.
 
"She tried to destroy the school's XBOX 360 just because i said she was not Donghae's wife," N defended himself.
 
"Park Heecha follow me, the rest get to your respective classes. NOW!" Sunggyu commanded angrily that all students there was scared of him.
 
You followed him and glared at N. He mehrong you making you want to punch him but Sunggyu glared at you.
 
You arrived in a old classroom in an unused school block.
 
"How many times must oppa tell you?" Sunggyu reprimanded.