Chapter 2

Love you Like You

Jiyeon's POV :

After Minkyung change seat with Chunji, first i was a bit awkward with Chunji, because we don't know each other, but, i try to start a conversation with him " Hello, Jiyeon imnida! Nice to meet you " I whisper to chunji while i wave my hand, " Chunji imnida! NIce to meet you too " said Chunji, because i don't know what to do or say, so the conversation end like that. Boring, huh? hahaha.... I know....

 

Chunji's POV :

So, as you know I changed seat with Minkyung, and sat beside the girl that i fogot her name, is it Jaeyeon? Jiyoung? Yeonji? Eunji? Jiyeon.. hmm... yeah i think that's her name.

When I was thinking. Jiyeon started a conversation " Hello, Jiyeon imnida! Nice to meet you " I thought that she was so cute, i want to pinch her cheeks, so i answered " Chunji imnida! Nice to meet you too " is the right thing to said right? I do it right , right? well, I wouldn't said that she's cute, its our first met, i don't want to be like those flirty guys, i want to stay calm, haha

 

Author's POV :

Let's skip the class moment

 

-- Break Time --

 

Chunji's POV :

Its break time, finally! After the long long long hell math class. I've been thinking to ask Jiyeon to eat together, but I'm too nervous... What should I do?? What should I say?? Will she say " yes "?

Wait! Why am I feeling nervous because of her? is it because I'm in ...... no! of course not! We've just met!

Lee Chan Hee, stay focus, just say " Hello Jiyeon, want to eat together with me? " Yeah, like that, you can do it!

" Hey Jiyeon! " I said smiling, " Hey Chunji " She smiles back! OMG! Chunji! stay focus " mm.. Jiyeon, I-I just want to say , d-do you want to eat together with me? y-yo-you can bring your friend " YES! That's what I'm talking about, but, I'm a bit stuttering , am I? And, I said that you can bring your friends too, aish.. pabo me!

" Chunji! Chunji! Lee Chan Hee! " I'm shock by Jiyeon's voice , " Waeyo Jiyeon-ah ? " " I screamed your name few times and you didn't even answer! Earth To Chunji! " OMG! She's so cute when she's mad... Chunji! Be focus!  " Oh, I'm sorry Jiyeon-ah, I was day-dreaming i guess, so, do you want to eat with me? I askes with full expection........ " Yes, of course i will " YESS!!!!!! I'm screaming in my heart, I look like a idot, stay cool Chunji " Good then, and its my treat , so , Let's Go! "

 


 

Sorry for not updating, school had been really busy until few more weeks.

Hope you like this chapter even though it's short

-Dea_Jiyeon-